MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like another slow news day here, so thought I’d bounce the following crazy, off-the-wall theory to you buckaroos out there in Websleuths radio land. Looking forward to your unbridled, scathing, eviscerating comments…

http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/unexplained-phenomena/shc1.htm
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Pro...stion-theory/story-22360207-detail/story.html

JMO
:burn:
I almost self combusted after a few beers (ethanol) and taking to a slumber on a sun lounger without sunscreen. Several hours later I awoke, burnt to a red crisp and nauseous. I swear I felt as if I was on fire.
Cant imagine a real immolation by an accelerant and flame.

Do you have an MSM link with a statement from LE backing the allegation that "they" poured "gasoline down her throat"?

I understand that, in a case with seemingly inept, certainly unforthcoming authorities, rumor will play havoc. But if she had gasoline in her throat and was fully externally ablaze, how did she speak with the first responder?

As whomever you're speaking of in that last bit is not a named suspect or person of interest, I'll refrain from asking about your supposition there.

My bad ... it was lighter fluid.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/burned-teen-told-cops-killer-died-family-article-1.2039398

Just a thought:

If this turns out to be a racially motivated murder as this country is now deeply divided concerning race, civil unrest, mob looting, black lives matter, the confederate flag and political correctness adnauseum .... this case may not be solved until much later when everything cools down ..... maybe not until after the next presidential election in 2016.

Just a thought:

If this turns out to be a racially motivated murder as this country is now deeply divided concerning race, civil unrest, mob looting, black lives matter, the confederate flag and political correctness adnauseum .... this case may not be solved until much later when everything cools down ..... maybe not until after the next presidential election in 2016.
That's one way of looking at it.

Your inference that the case will not be solved because the attackers are black serves a couple purposes.

Your inference that the case will not be solved because the attackers are black serves a couple purposes.

Same if it's about race and the attackers are white. Interesting thought.

Whether it's about race or not, I think a lot of people know but no one is talking because it's a small town. Everyone closes ranks and protects each other.

Same if it's about race and the attackers are white. Interesting thought.

Whether it's about race or not, I think a lot of people know but no one is talking because it's a small town. Everyone closes ranks and protects each other.
Though I've lived in small towns where in no sense could it have been said that any sort of desire for mutual protection existed whatsoever. Small towns, in my experience, are equally as likely to be dwellings aggressively as back-biting and -stabbing as their larger-city counterparts.

Not sure about this circumstance of course.

The reporter in this article did not get the information from the 'cops'....Note they did not quote anyone saying it...most likely the article was just repeating the interview from the dad and Ali and added their own little twist to it.....

"Police told the woman’s family that the attacker likely bashed Chambers in the head before pouring fuel down her nose and throat and lighting her on fire."

Classito

What if...Jessica helped poured the gas on the car..and it splashed on her...then when the match was lit Jessica was consumed and the other person/people took off scared when they saw her on fire..or they immediately ran thinking she had ran too, not knowing (at the time) that Jessica had burned....Just some thoughts

Classito

Thanks.

This source, also, however, unlike your post, uses the singular ("attacker"; and "he or she") to describe the cause, and, as well, refers to both lighter fluid and "fuel."

Yep, that's America's new MSM .... whatever pops up in their mind.

I did not say the perp(s) were black ..... I said, "if it turns out to be racially motivated".

Well, it looks like another slow news day here, so thought I’d bounce the following crazy, off-the-wall theory to you buckaroos out there in Websleuths radio land. Looking forward to your unbridled, scathing, eviscerating comments…

http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/unexplained-phenomena/shc1.htm
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Pro...stion-theory/story-22360207-detail/story.html

JMO
:burn:
I've looked into spontaneous combustion before this case ever happened ... it is absolutely fascinating!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Oh. I read it to mean "racially motivated" not black on white specifically.

The Manson murders were racially motivated. He was trying to incite a race war by implicating black on white. But, as we know those were white on white.

And white people raping and killing white women for dating or marrying black men. :(

Those are also racially motivated murders.

Oh. I read it to mean "racially motivated" not black on white specifically.

The Manson murders were racially motivated. He was trying to incite a race war by implicating black on white. But, as we know those were white on white.

And white people raping and killing white women for dating or marrying black men. :(

Those are also racially motivated murders.
So....you're saying it's white on white crime done because the perpetrator(s) knew a black person or persons would be suspected, and the resulting blowback would then explode in violence directed toward the latter group?

Though I've lived in small towns where in no sense could it have been said that any sort of desire for mutual protection existed whatsoever. Small towns, in my experience, are equally as likely to be dwellings aggressively as back-biting and -stabbing as their larger-city counterparts.

Not sure about this circumstance of course.

I don't mean they'd be less like people in larger cities in that way, I mean in my experience people in small towns are more insular and sort of keep things in the family. Two murders happened in my small town and in one case a lot of people came together (and probably threatened others) to help the murderer. Everyone knew the two men involved in the other murder, but no one ever talked about what the motive was. They'd been friends for 25 years and all of a sudden one of them kills the other and no one knows why? Someone knew something.

In this case I get the sense there will never be any new evidence or a crack in the case because what could have changed between December and now? Whoever knows something is keeping it to themselves. IMO.

So....you're saying it's white on white crime done because the perpetrator(s) knew a black person or persons would be suspected, and the resulting blowback would then explode in violence directed toward the latter group?

Oh, please. No, I'm not saying that. YOU are saying that. I was explaining murders that were committed by another method of racial motivation. When the aspect of Jessica Chamber's murder maybe having a racial motivation was mentioned by another poster, it appeared that YOU automatically assumed poster was talking about strictly one race vs another race. I posted that I didn't see it that way, but that's because I was thinking about the woman that was kidnapped from a gas station in a similar area, by a couple and raped and beaten supposedly because she was either dating or married to a man of a different race. That's all. Don't try to turn things into your agenda.

The race aspect never occurred to me in Jessica Chamber's murder because I've always thought it was female on female murder. I'm saying that it's one possibility among many. It could be that it wasn't anything to do with race at all, but seeing the way so many jumped to that conclusion (those tinfoil hat blogs) it may serve a purpose to deflect attention away from the killer/s. I don't think it's about race, but about female jealousy. It's something that's been stuck in my head since Day One. I know men burn in an effort to destroy evidence, but women do it to in an effort to destroy the beauty of a perceived rival. Jealousy creates monsters in both men and women, boys and girls. If she hadn't died, she would surely have been severely disfigured. OTOH, a man burns to destroy beauty as well, but that also comes from jealousy.

I don't think she was killed to create a statement about race. Anger, hatred and jealousy, yes.

I wonder what her killer/s think and feel every day of their sh*77y lives. I hope they're living in misery every single day.

I wish someone there had enough "guts" to do the right thing and either turn themselves in or turn in the murderer. This won't be the last time they do something like this.

<snip>

I wonder what her killer/s think and feel every day of their sh*77y lives. I hope they're living in misery every single day.

I wish someone there had enough "guts" to do the right thing and either turn themselves in or turn in the murderer. This won't be the last time they do something like this.

I doubt anyone who would do such a gruesome crime has any conscience whatsoever. The lack of progress in solving this murder has probably spurred them on to even more egregious acts.

Oh, please. [....] Don't try to turn things into your agenda.
snip

Actually, I thought you perhaps, in the midst of what I guess was just citing that Manson analogy for whatever reason, had stumbled onto, and were proposing, something extremely interesting: that perhaps this was a white-on-white, punish her for her boyfriends and let them take the blame, type of thing.

My bad -- guess my agenda was giving credit where credit wasn't due. An interesting idea but not yours.

One possibility among many in a case with no arrests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221