MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As real/photoshopped as AA's gun photos... But you would have certainly tripped over them walking up to that tree from what I saw. It's not DA's call if they are on private property or within the state's 7 foot road right of way. But the issues was resolved late Friday to my understanding.

It is sad IMO that it waited this long...it shows the control over this whole town IMO.

I've been around here a long time as well as other sites and it never ceases to amaze me what we come across...lots of ulterior motives and hidden agenda's to steer an unsuspecting public. You can never be to careful and no question is a stupid one. ;-)

It looks great although not what I thought it was going to look like. There was supposed to be a wreath on the tree as well as small "Christmas" trees. My biggest concern was more corruption of the crime scene. I pray they took everything they needed to nail the demon or demons that did this to the wall! I do not think that one person did this to her; I think there were at least 2 if not a 3rd

So many theories in this case. Some more complicated than others. Obviously, there are times when the motive is complicated (helter skelter-which is still up for debate)but mostly, murder is committed for simple reasons. I don't know any more than anyone else here, but a jealous woman or DV make sense, especially since DV was referenced by JC's father. I agree with the posters that believe a woman is involved somehow. I, too, feel this way. With the phone being one of the most key pieces of evidence WE know of, a LURE scenario makes sense. Did someone phone JC and lure her to her death?

I'm not saying this couldn't be gang-related or drug-related. I don't know that. But I feel like we are going to see, in the end, that someone betrayed JC. Someone she trusted.

It looks great although not what I thought it was going to look like. There was supposed to be a wreath on the tree as well as small "Christmas" trees. My biggest concern was more corruption of the crime scene. I pray they took everything they needed to nail the demon or demons that did this to the wall! I do not think that one person did this to her; I think there were at least 2 if not a 3rd

I could not agree more about the crime scene but I find it suspect from the get go that a thorough investigation was done based on AA's picture of her car on a flatbed within hours of the car fire and finding her. SMH.

I think the florist stuff is coming this week, at least that is what I saw from the sm pipeline.

So many theories in this case. Some more complicated than others. Obviously, there are times when the motive is complicated (helter skelter-which is still up for debate)but mostly, murder is committed for simple reasons. I don't know any more than anyone else here, but a jealous woman or DV make sense, especially since DV was referenced by JC's father. I agree with the posters that believe a woman is involved somehow. I, too, feel this way. With the phone being one of the most key pieces of evidence WE know of, a LURE scenario makes sense. Did someone phone JC and lure her to her death?

I'm not saying this couldn't be gang-related or drug-related. I don't know that. But I feel like we are going to see, in the end, that someone betrayed JC. Someone she trusted.

I think it is simple also. JC had some info on someone and dropped a dime to the wrong person so to speak. Word got around and a lesson was given. Auntie sha sha statement comes to mind. " something went wrong" or something to that effect. And I only see outside in but I do believe this is gang/drug and all that that entails related.

Zool, thank you for these words.

"access to a car wash, food, and an ATM machine." that has seemed like the magic combo for me if this was a somewhat stranger, but then would there have been more footage of her at such a place?
True. I know that's what she told her mom she was going to do but I don't think she really intended to do those things OR that's not all she had planned. I think she was lured into a trap of some kind and didn't realize it until it was too late.

Losing it!
Can anyone point me to the MSM report of the shooting the other day with 2 fatalities? Any update? I can't find anything for the life of me. :seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The trees are behind the poinsettias and I did see there are more fresh flowers to come. Also read they are going to do some bulbs and wildflowers for a more permanent memorial.

The trees are behind the poinsettias and I did see there are more fresh flowers to come. Also read they are going to do some bulbs and wildflowers for a more permanent memorial.

That will be really nice. Years ago when I worked at our family gas/service station, I grew sunflowers, cosmos & a bunch of other perennial wild flowers. A lady from the local garden club took seeds from me, put them on a few NJ highways. Makes me smile when I see cosmos on them. Hopefully they do flowers that do not need much care

Hello fellow sleuthers. I must confess that I haven't had time to read all the posts as I have been heavily involved with our little office's food drive; food donation pick-ups & the delivery of many 100's of boxes to organizations for distribution to those in need. I would like to say that we should not engage in 'in fighting' or disputes with individual sleuthers. Not only is it in contradiction to WS TOS but it also creates an atmosphere of acrimony in this thread. We are all here to seek justice for Jessica and to promote healthy discussion of the facts as they are known. Without a doubt, this horrible case has more twists and turns than a mountain switchback. There are many contradictions when it comes to details put forward. It it almost impossible to separate fact from fiction. One case in point revolves around the actual crime scene when first responders arrived. We really don't know the details surrounding poor Jessica when she was found by the fireman. It seems with crime scenes here that are reported in the news, we have interviews on site with reporters, LE, fire personnel etc. Perhaps we have to believe that 'silence is golden' in this case and that there is a logical explanation for the latter. We can only hope and pray that the authorities including all LE agencies, have a lot of evidence to which we are not privy (and rightfully so). I fully believe that only when this heinous monster(s) is brought to justice will we get the true facts. I just hope that evidence at the scene was thoroughly examined and collected and not contaminated. My mind returns to the horrible Jon BR case whereby evidence was not secured but in fact contaminated. Smaller towns are normally not accustomed to hideous murders and are therefore not equipped to deal with them. I just hope that the local LE as well as the outside LE agencies have this case under control and are moving forward in a pro active manner. In the meantime, let's please stay within the confines of the TOS.

Losing it!

Can anyone point me to the MSM report of the shooting the other day with 2 fatalities? Any update? I can't find anything for the life of me. :seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I posted that before having my coffee yesterday morning, thinking it was current news, but it was three months old so it went bye-bye to eliminate confusion.

That will be really nice. Years ago when I worked at our family gas/service station, I grew sunflowers, cosmos & a bunch of other perennial wild flowers. A lady from the local garden club took seeds from me, put them on a few NJ highways. Makes me smile when I see cosmos on them. Hopefully they do flowers that do not need much care

nice share... thnx

Saw this on the JFJ page . She looks like a determined little girl.
Jessica Chambers as a child.jpg
There's something about this that keeps nagging at me, I just don't think this happened to Jessica Chambers because of anything she did. Where she may have been, a wrong place, wrong time, wrong person/s, one who knew the world would have a hard time finding them. They may not be from too far out of Courtland, north in Batesville, or where else if placing her, burning her in Courtland is a way to take heat off of them? Did she go to any type meetings? I hope LE goes over every frame of surveillance footage from around there. I think if it had been more than one local person, the leads would have come in by now.

In regards to why I think Ben Chambers isn't taking matters into his own hands I previously stated that he appears to be a Bible believing Christian. People within the believing community sometimes fall away for a time. But even after falling away, if they are His, then He guides them back. It doesn't mean life is then easy. People continue to have life struggles and sometimes face more challenges than most.
Here are some links to give more background about the other community that the Chambers family, including Jessica, are/were a part of:
The Wells Funeral Home obituary
"...her paternal grandparents, Willie and Keith Beardain"
http://www.wellsfuneralhome.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2851335&fh_id=11662

Paternal Grandmother Willie Beardain
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...rgive-person-who-set-jessica-chambers-on-fire

Reverend Larry Kilgore speaking about Jessica
"The Rev. Larry Kilgore of Crowder Baptist Church, about 15 miles from the funeral home where Chambers' funeral was held, said she talked with him about personal problems, but had a relationship with Christ.

"Jessica was a young lady who just loved to be loved," he said.

He didn't talk about Chambers' problems: "I will not expose her in death," he said."

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12/funeral_for_jessica_chambers_1.html

Ben Chambers' quote at the bottom of the page
""It's not going to be any holidays anymore, they took something from me that Jesus Christ gave me. Nobody can replace that, nothing in the world can replace a child," said Chambers."
http://www.waff.com/story/27619234/...ath-jessica-chambers-says-he-did-not-know-her

Pastor Matt Hill at the candlelight vigil - note how he references Jessica's Paternal Grandmother Willie
http://www.clarionledger.com/videos/news/2014/12/13/20380123/

You'll never hear the actual 911 call (convo between 911 dispatcher and caller) on a scanner. All you'll hear at most is the dispatcher relaying basic info about the call over the air to LE officers..........just an example, "caller over on ____ Rd reports a car on fire".........and then you'll hear one of the officers, likely whomever is closest, will respond to indicate they're on their way......etc. And nowadays in the case of super-sensitive info, LE will often communicate not through car radio (as they're aware that people listen to scanners) but via cell phone.

Are you meaning we won't hear the call because of Mississippi state law? I'm confused.

Without a lot of details, on two separate occasions, incredibly enough I've had two people very close to me who were murdered. (Several states apart and years apart).

Both incidences were sensational news items in their locations and the major news outlets in those areas played the full 911 tapes on air for everyone and anyone to listen to.

I'm on the fence about this item. In one way it was comforting in an odd way to listen to the 911 because my imagination is far worse than reality. But, I can say in another way it is not something a family should ever listen to.

It is horrific to listen to the most terrifying, deadly, fear filled, helpless, LAST AND FINAL moments in anyone's life, being played out there like naked emotions for sale by the media.

You will hear it in your head for many years later. It will never leave you. Some things, once heard can never be unheard. Also, there is nothing you can do about it, you can't save them or bring them back by listening to this so you end up just torturing yourself with the, "What if's."

I do believe it's blood money.

I posted that before having my coffee yesterday morning, thinking it was current news, but it was three months old so it went bye-bye to eliminate confusion.

Besides the car fire from the pick up truck posted up thread, has anyone seen reports of suspicious car fires from that last few yrs in Miss and neighboring states?

There is no way some stranger came into that town and lingered at that gas station with that local crowd and no one saw 'him/her/them'.

Didn't happen.

Going by logical thinking, if a stranger did come in and linger and target, what would the motivating factor be for the locals to go silent about it? There would be none. They would all remember who, what, where.

Going further by logical thinking and the motivating factor to be silent is fear? Think to the elementary playground and a bully is there with his/her little pack of followers. Even at a young age the followers KNOW that if they snitch on the bully they will be in trouble with the bully.

So now, switch your attention and extrapolate this out further. Who has the power in this town? Who is the strong arm?

All of this is just logical thinking.

Last installment which is #5…
One other important observation I made today concerns gas stations. Although this is the closest gas station to JC's house, it is only a few minutes difference to head north to Batesville. Batesville had several well lit modern gas stations. It seemed a much safer place for a single woman and it was definitely cleaner. They have bright gas stations, a car wash and food places; everything JC was supposedly going to do was available to her in Batesville. I was actually a little surprised how quickly I arrived, it was closer than I had surmised. Also gas was cheaper in Batesville.

I cannot say thank you enough for being so brave and heading out there to Courtland. You have added some very valuable insight.

Thanks again!

... snipped for brevity only ... I just hope that evidence at the scene was thoroughly examined and collected and not contaminated. My mind returns to the horrible Jon BR case whereby evidence was not secured but in fact contaminated. Smaller towns are normally not accustomed to hideous murders and are therefore not equipped to deal with them.

True that smaller towns are not so accustomed to hideous murders, BUT one would think that LE even in these smaller locales would have watched programs like CSI and at the least learned from them (if nowhere else) the value of protecting evidence at a crime scene. Doesn't everyone these days know about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme