MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that sadly, this heinous act was committed over personal jealousy, love triangle type of thing.
Don't know why...but my hypothesis is leaning in that direction right now.

Of course that in no way diminishes the horrendous act nor does it imply JC deserved any of this. No way!

Moo

Hubby just said that mineral spirits are expensive & not nearly as combustible as many other products out there.....just sayin'

He said lacquer thinner is highly combustible & somewhat cheaper.

Moo

Attention Macy shoppers: please be careful when going to areas where you could be perceived as a Confidential Informant, DEA, FBI, or just a nosey wing nut.
It may lead to negative consequences due to the frisk-down for a "wire" & the interrogation can be, well, messy.

Be careful. Be prudent. You don't belong there & they might be curious as to **why** you are there & make assumptions. Peeps are probably real jittery right about now. Don't put yourself in harm's way again, please.

Don't insinuate yourself into an active FBI investigation, iykwim?
Moo

How far would you estimate those two neighborhood segments being to the car fire location? Like a mile, half mile, walking distance? I need to dig back up the map that was made and wondering if the Biggs address location was on there. In reviewing what info was out there very quickly before this became a big media story, I believe it stated Biggs lived about a mile from the location and has the first name match as to the one that supposedly came from Jessica.

Last installment which is #5…
One other important observation I made today concerns gas stations. Although this is the closest gas station to JC's house, it is only a few minutes difference to head north to Batesville. Batesville had several well lit modern gas stations. It seemed a much safer place for a single woman and it was definitely cleaner. They have bright gas stations, a car wash and food places; everything JC was supposedly going to do was available to her in Batesville. I was actually a little surprised how quickly I arrived, it was closer than I had surmised. Also gas was cheaper in Batesville.

Y'ALL ARE SO VERBOSE.

And it's good! :) I'm just whining because I had mega-work for a solid day + a half a couple days ago and have been s l o w l y catching up through the threads + just got to this one...

In the meantime, I was thinking + being curious + all as we are wont to do on here + the Internet in general... and discovered this:
Panola County Mississippi - Batesville Fire Dispatch: http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1450

If 911 calls in Mississippi are indeed confidential, is that simply after the fact? If people are listening in on scanners etc., how would that apply? Hm...

If someone already suggested this pls ignore (I have a tummy bug and am trying to catch up and posting this before I have finished the thread)

Otherwise I'd like to suggest this be posted in the scanner forum and maybe one of our great sceeps can do a rewind, I know I would be interested to hear the scanner from that night if it is available!

There is no reason for confusion. It is certainly less complicated than chicken wings and gangs.

Respectfully disagree, I am confused as heck!! I can't tell my ar*e from my elbow what is going on in this thread! (think I'll come back later)

I posted a rewind request of the scanner downstairs Link I hope I got the details right, feel free to correct me if I did not. Remember the rules, what is heard on there stays down there.

Emergency telephone calls in Mississippi are confidential outside a court order or subpoena. The public will not hear the call until trial.

"All emergency telephone calls and telephone call transmissions received pursuant to Section 19-5-301 et seq., and all recordings of the emergency telephone calls, shall remain confidential and shall be used only for the purposes as may be needed for law enforcement, fire, medical rescue or other emergency services. These recordings shall not be released to any other parties without court order or subpoena from a court of competent jurisdiction." Miss. Code §19-5-319(2)

Any idea regarding public access to search warrants pertaining to Jessica Chambers investigation?

If she hit that hill doing even 30 miles and hour, she'd have left a trench, snapped and left some of the suspension behind. If she hit it at 50, there's no way she wouldn't have destroyed the front end on the tree. The car was parked there.

I would argue that she would flip over if she approached that incline on an angle at speed somewhere around 25-35.

From everything I have read, solitary confinement is horrendous. Death row is actually better, because they have human contact, showers every day, time outside, television, etc. I actually would prefer to send prisoners to solitary for life (locked in a cell with absolutely nothing to do, no human contact, no books, paper/pencil, NOTHING) than give them the death penalty. Unfortunately, my plan is considered cruel and unusual. Damn.

The WM3 person who was on death row was in solitary as well and never got out into a naturally lit room, much less outside - he has written about it.

I'm starting to think that sadly, this heinous act was committed over personal jealousy, love triangle type of thing.
Don't know why...but my hypothesis is leaning in that direction right now.

Of course that in no way diminishes the horrendous act nor does it imply JC deserved any of this. No way!

Moo

Last night I had a dream that officers were preparing to make an arrest, and two women were named in the media as being the perpetrators about to be arrested for this crime. So, somewhere in my sub-conscience I must think so, too!

That is something I wondered a lot about. AA once said that he spoke to JC almost every day, if I remember correctly. It makes me wonder why she went there so often.

I have a friend that stops to buy cigarettes everyday, yeah a pack a day. I know crazy but lots of smokers will stop and buy everyday. And lots of people stop at local stores everyday for one think or another, be it milk, bread smokes or gas. You should see the 2.00 ham&cheese(sliced fresh) sandwich I get at my local mom&pop, ;)

On a previous thread I linked to an article that reported that it was the 911 caller who saw Jessica walking and on fire. It was not the first responders. I'm sorry I don't have the link handy but I will look for it. I'll update this post with an edit if I find it. Now, if there was an update to that info. that proves otherwise, then I may have missed it. But, it was reported it was the 911 caller.
Then why didn't the caller stop and help JC drop and roll? Maybe the caller was in on the hit in some way, had more of a conscience than the other perps, but was afraid of retaliation?

I have a friend that stops to buy cigarettes everyday, yeah a pack a day. I know crazy but lots of smokers will stop and buy everyday. And lots of people stop at local stores everyday for one think or another, be it milk, bread smokes or gas. You should see the 2.00 ham&cheese(sliced fresh) sandwich I get at my local mom&pop, ;)

Or she could have been a coffee drinker. Stopping at a convenience store for coffee every day is something millions of people do.

Last night I had a dream that officers were preparing to make an arrest, and two women were named in the media as being the perpetrators about to be arrested for this crime. So, somewhere in my sub-conscience I must think so, too!

I don't know that a woman was the actual perp, but I do believe a woman was involved on some level, and the jealousy/love triangle or perceived love triangle is a very possible, maybe even likely motive. Unfortunately, this whole case reminds me of the 'Who shot JR' cliffhanger on 'Dallas'. So many people had so many motivations for killing JR Ewing that America spent a whole summer trying to figure out whodunit. And guess what? In the fall, we found out it was a woman! In this case, there are so many low-life thugs and -wannabes in that town that any number of people may have done it for any number of real or perceived reasons. And just when I think I have nailed it down to THE one who is responsible, another pops up. JMO

All true, but she lived and worked NORTH of the store, and was reportedly breaking away from unsavory relationships, so making a special stop south of her current home and business, is an indication that she wasn't quite separated from her old stomping grounds. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme