MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Octobermoon
Would you like to here another good true story about my visit to Courtland MS this eve? Just around the Sardis lake area (Which is a few miles north of Courtland still) a giant buck came bounding across the northbound lanes, across the median and into the southbound lanes of I-55. Luckily I saw it jump from the woods, and I slowed down. The car directly in front of me was hit on the quarter panel, the deer went flipping off into the ditch and debris was flying all over the right lane I swerved left and made it past unscathed. The damaged car took the upcoming ramp.

Gray Matter, it's the time of year for the deer mating season or 'Deer Rut'.. GM, were you in the vicinity of a river or creek?

"It is virtually impossible to miss a deer with your vehicle, especially giant dominant bucks. Even if an excellent driver and aware of the deer being very active during the rut." Bucks are very aggressive during this time and will actually attack your vehicle, as well as your person. It is not uncommon to see Bucks charge glass doors or large plate glass windows of buildings due to seeing their reflections in them during the rut... <with the exception of greased windows>

The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and the Highway Loss Data Institute report that during the most recent year for which statistics are available, 175 people were killed on U.S. roads in collisions with animals, most often deer.

The risk of those collisions is growing. An annual analysis by State Farm estimates that 1 out of every 169 U.S. motorists will hit a deer over the course of the next year; the auto insurance giant says the odds are up nearly 3 percent from a year ago.

More On Driving Dangers:
Deer crash risks by state
The peak crash times

Ohio Insurance Institute spokesman Mitch Wilson says deer-vehicle collisions spike from October to January, the height of deer mating and migration season. "They're most active at dusk and dawn, from 5 p.m. to midnight, and 5 a.m. to 8 a.m.," he says. "Of course, those are times when cars are normally on the road, too."

As many an unlucky motorist will attest, you don't necessarily have to run into a deer to be involved in a crash with one.

"A lot of times, you may not hit the deer; the deer may hit you or leap onto your car," Wilson says. That happens in many, many cases."
http://www.bankrate.com/finance/auto/deer-crashes-auto-insurance.aspx
______________________________________________________>

Mississippi White-tailed Deer Simulated Mean Conception Date Map
http://www.mdwfp.com/wildlife-hunting/deer-program/deer-breeding-date-map.aspx

No offense intended. It's just my opinion that if you killed my child, you just appointed me judge, jury and executioner.

Funny how you mentioned that we as a society have moved past glorifying vigilante justice, yet daily I see nothing but glorification of gangsta behavior in film, music, clothing, and even speech. Maybe we'll move past that soon too.

As well as police glorified who judge and jury...yes...another time ...another thread.

Gray Matter, it's the time of year for the deer mating season or 'Deer Rut'..

"It is virtually impossible to miss a deer with your vehicle, especially giant dominant bucks. Even if an excellent driver and aware of the deer being very active during the rut." Bucks are very aggressive during this time and will actually attack your vehicle, as well as your person. It is not uncommon to see Bucks charge glass doors or large plate glass windows of buildings due to seeing their reflections in them during the rut... <with the exception of greased windows>

The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and the Highway Loss Data Institute report that during the most recent year for which statistics are available, 175 people were killed on U.S. roads in collisions with animals, most often deer.

The risk of those collisions is growing. An annual analysis by State Farm estimates that 1 out of every 169 U.S. motorists will hit a deer over the course of the next year; the auto insurance giant says the odds are up nearly 3 percent from a year ago.

More On Driving Dangers:
Deer crash risks by state
The peak crash times

Ohio Insurance Institute spokesman Mitch Wilson says deer-vehicle collisions spike from October to January, the height of deer mating and migration season. "They're most active at dusk and dawn, from 5 p.m. to midnight, and 5 a.m. to 8 a.m.," he says. "Of course, those are times when cars are normally on the road, too."

As many an unlucky motorist will attest, you don't necessarily have to run into a deer to be involved in a crash with one.

"A lot of times, you may not hit the deer; the deer may hit you or leap onto your car," Wilson says. That happens in many, many cases."

Read more: http://www.bankrate.com/finance/auto...#ixzz3LmK882k8

Mississippi White-tailed Deer Simulated Mean Conception Date Map
http://www.mdwfp.com/wildlife-hunting/deer-program/deer-breeding-date-map.aspx

I can vouch for this. I live in the Piedmont area of NC, and not in a rural area, though many people around me do own a little bit of land, so houses don't sit literally within a driveway of each other. This time of year, there is hardly a day that goes by that I do not see at least one dead deer in or on the side of the road. Heck, I have hit two in the past few years, and have barely dodged several more, and I have deer whistles on my car and know to be on the lookout for them. JMO

Originally Posted by MotherOcean View Post
On a previous thread I linked to an article that reported that it was the 911 caller who saw Jessica walking and on fire. It was not the first responders. I'm sorry I don't have the link handy but I will look for it. I'll update this post with an edit if I find it. Now, if there was an update to that info. that proves otherwise, then I may have missed it. But, it was reported it was the 911 caller.

MotherOcean, I'm not questioning your take on the ms media report of the 911 caller witnessing JC walking while on fire. I would question the accuracy of the ms media report. CVFD Chief Cole Haley, stated that enroute they thought that is was a routine vehicle fire and did not realize there was a fire victim involved until arriving on the scene.. If the witness had seen a person walking while ablaze, they would have likely reported this and the 911 dispatch would have relayed this critical info to the responding fire units, from my experience and imo.

Courtland Fire Chief talks about finding Jessica Chambers
http://www.clarionledger.com/media/...e-chief-talks-about-finding-jessica-chambers/

Gray Matter, you didn't mention the pointsettas. Were they pretty?

Last installment which is #5…
One other important observation I made today concerns gas stations. Although this is the closest gas station to JC's house, it is only a few minutes difference to head north to Batesville. Batesville had several well lit modern gas stations. It seemed a much safer place for a single woman and it was definitely cleaner. They have bright gas stations, a car wash and food places; everything JC was supposedly going to do was available to her in Batesville. I was actually a little surprised how quickly I arrived, it was closer than I had surmised. Also gas was cheaper in Batesville.

In Ali's long interview with Fox 3 reporters you will note that Ali says that investigators not only took Ali's surveillance "complete system" but that they also went to a gas station north of M&M as well as "the other station down south".

I believe his reference to the southern station would be JD's Quick Stop. At that location, Jessica would have had access to a car wash, food, and an ATM machine.

From there she would have been able to then make an extremely long and nonsensical circuitous route to Herron Road via Mimosa St, Oak St., Dogwood, and the community of Pope (and Benson Road)...etcetera, or merely make a U-turn from JD's back onto US 51, and grab Woodruff St, and approach the crime scene from the south diving north on Herron Road. Such a drive would necessitate making a left hand turn into the crime scene: either suddenly, or deliberately.

Last night I had a dream that officers were preparing to make an arrest, and two women were named in the media as being the perpetrators about to be arrested for this crime. So, somewhere in my sub-conscience I must think so, too!

Thats exactly what I think as well! I was totally hoping I would log on this morning and see that there had been arrests made during the night, its so disappointing. There are the two woman that I am 100% certain that did this, but I also believe there is a certain male that was also physically there. And MANY knew it was going down before the fact and either helped facilitate getting the ball rolling or did NOTHING to stop it.

In Ali's long interview with Fox 3 reporters you will note that Ali says that investigators not only took Ali's surveillance "complete system" but that they also went to a gas station north of M&M as well as "the other station down south".

I believe his reference to the southern station would be JD's Quick Stop. At that location, Jessica would have had access to a car wash, food, and an ATM machine.

From there she would have been able to then make an extremely long and nonsensical circuitous route to Herron Road via Mimosa St, Oak St., Dogwood, and the community of Pope (and Benson Road)...etcetera, or merely make a U-turn from JD's back onto US 51, and grab Woodruff St, and approach the crime scene from the south diving north on Herron Road. Such a drive would necessitate making a left hand turn into the crime scene: either suddenly, or deliberately.

'in Batesville' he mentions and points kind of behind his head as he does, if IIRC.

The WM3 person who was on death row was in solitary as well and never got out into a naturally lit room, much less outside - he has written about it.

Someone else mentioned a PBS program about solitary confinement. I can recommend a movie "Papillon" with Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman. It's awesome. Papillon is butterfly in French. The official trailer:

[video=youtu;lW_IWHw3z-U]http://youtu.be/lW_IWHw3z-U[/video]

Zool, thank you for these words.

"access to a car wash, food, and an ATM machine." that has seemed like the magic combo for me if this was a somewhat stranger, but then would there have been more footage of her at such a place?

Were the pointsettas real? DA Champion did say not to set up a memorial there @ yesterday's PC, so maybe photoshopped?

Phone lines to the DA got melted and he agreed to the memorial.

All true, but she lived and worked NORTH of the store, and was reportedly breaking away from unsavory relationships, so making a special stop south of her current home and business, is an indication that she wasn't quite separated from her old stomping grounds. JMO

A hometown routine seems extremely normal, whatever else is going on in lives and the world, especially in a small town like Courtland.

This is something I have noticed from following cases. After reading about a case, people will say how if it was their child, they would murder the killer in the most brutal way possible. Yet I can think of very few cases where a parent killed their child's killer, and usually, it was in the moment, such as the guy who killed the man who raped his daughter. Another thing is, people always say how if their child was missing, they would be running down the street naked, anything to get attention, yet I never see parents doing anything "crazy" to get media coverage.

Photos been on sm since daylight yesterday. Finally! The same question has been running thru my mind in regards to current conversation.

The photo I noticed this morning showed solar lights too. JMO

This is something I have noticed from following cases. After reading about a case, people will say how if it was their child, they would murder the killer in the most brutal way possible. Yet I can think of very few cases where a parent killed their child's killer, and usually, it was in the moment, such as the guy who killed the man who raped his daughter. Another thing is, people always say how if their child was missing, they would be running down the street naked, anything to get attention, yet I never see parents doing anything "crazy" to get media coverage.

I think the thought is there during that roller coaster of emotions that follows the murder of a child, but the rational, sane part suppresses it. My cousin's little boy was killed by his ex-wife's boyfriend, who slammed him against a wall. As much as my cousin wanted to kill that man, he did not. So, you are right. I think those instances where a parent/family member acts out are few and far between. In reality, it would be very difficult for most of us to take a life.

Small towns folks like those in Courtland will put on aires with strangers. They will let you see what they want you too see. They know when someone is from out of town, they might of thought it suspicious a out of towner would come out there, when I55 and all its wonderful amenities are right there. They more or likely of knew what you were up to and put up a front for the stranger. Besides that thank you GM for your insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme