MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be a ' raison d'etre' Geez Around here I'm just a sandwich maker and clothes washer.

I do not believe that Jessica uttered anything recognizable. JMO

file this in the "complete speculation and aimed at nobody in particular" bin...

people that use highly addictive drugs will often find themselves attached to all manner of strange partners that can supply said drugs...

and when gang leaders can get young, cute girls addicted to drugs, then they've got willing "workers" to make them cash.

Agent Cooper is needed at One Eyed Jack's, along with all the Bookhouse Boys.

I want to be a ' raison d'etre' Geez Around here I'm just a sandwich maker and clothes washer.

We all want to be a raison d'etre IB, just do what I did, find a woman/man who wants you to make her/his lunch.

I found the pairing odd too, he's at very least 15 years older than she is, they don't look like a couple to me at all.

Mister is 45yo according to his mug shot. Tudor is early twenties. Meth usage makes her look rougher and older than she is. JMO

i find it highly offensive that anyone would criticize the father of a murder victim because they didnt cry on demand...

disgusting.

LOL IB good thing that you can't see us, we would all be paranoid. JMO

I agree with you - she is not his girlfriend or whatever. But he has some kind of power over her - JMO.
Why does everyone assume that Mister is Rachel's "man" I just don't see it that way. I tend to think that Rachel is afraid of Mister. JMO

Mister has been called a gang leader by the Sheriff. SO yes, he sure is. gangs usually dabble in prostitution and drugs, and violence. all in the name of money and power. If JC was sacrificed, it was to save a local gangster from doing more time for prior crimes, IMO.

Then why is Mr. Mister still on the street? JMO

Agreed. I don't suspect her personally as a perp either. But I do think it may end up being someone pretty close within her small circle of compadres.

I don't think she is at all guilty. I think she and JC had been on equal footing at one time. working together perhaps. the reward one gets over the other may have caused jealousy, but nothing more. she would not have known enough to stop this from happening, and she is surely scared *****less about what happened to JC.

I just threw up in my mouth thinking of him as an aphrodisiac....
Some girls find guys that are 15 yrs older 'sexy' because of their experience and worldliness. They can often impress young girls much easier than a 20 yr old dude can. And from what I glean, Mr Mister is a powerful presence in the circle she runs in. That is an aphrodisiac right there.

Mr. Mister is a keen observer of life. He is fully aware of who is obedient and how that will assist him in his daily activities.

go to that video of him and watch him as he turns his head and looks into the camera.

Mr. Chambers - by definition - is a victim. We are a victim friendly forum. How he emotes should not be criticized. He is suffering everyone's worst nightmare in a fishbowl and deserves only support, compassion, and understanding.

Anything less is flat out uncivilized. :cow:

:hearno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there is credible evidence that it was Tutor.
Maybe I missed something as well. We know JC was in a fight/argument the week before at the gas station. Is that what people are talking about? Is it just this interview that makes people think it was with Tutor?

What I find paradoxical in Mister and Tudor's exchange is this ~ She gives all indications through her words, eyes and body language that she is being submissive. But then she is the bold one who bursts out, almost challengingly, with that "lovers' quarrel" comment. Kinda enforced the idea that they might be a pair, imo, but not committed. :dunno:

I don't think she is at all guilty. I think she and JC had been on equal footing at one time. working together perhaps. the reward one gets over the other may have caused jealousy, but nothing more. she would not have known enough to stop this from happening, and she is surely scared *****less about what happened to JC.

Agree. I think that she FEELS guilty. JMO

YEAH I am!! Just starting with this. Yes. All the research I've read says this will help. Let's keep our fingers crossed. The professional I see specializes in that.

(Thank you for suggesting it).

Good luck. me too :)
Hope it helps.

Yeah - there is also the Stockholm syndrome, if he has a lot of control over her for whatever reason.
file this in the "complete speculation and aimed at nobody in particular" bin...

people that use highly addictive drugs will often find themselves attached to all manner of strange partners that can supply said drugs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem