MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the pairing odd too, he's at very least 15 years older than she is, they don't look like a couple to me at all.

Not sure why they were dragged "in" together, or if they were, but they were interviewed together and the issue, as far as we know was an email that she had sent to Jessica (or text, or something), but Mister seems to answer for Rachel, in the interview. She looks nervous, to me. JMO

I have read nothing of the threads for this case but have followed a little through media stories. So not knowing who is considered suspects or POI or anything like that I am not sure what I can say other than, that smirk business. Bothers me.

I tend to be animated, and people always read my facial expressions mistakenly. I am not a felon, but if confronted I may smirk and not even realize how that appears to the confrontor. My facial expressions are unconscious, and are misread, by people who do not know me. JMO

I found the pairing odd too, he's at very least 15 years older than she is, they don't look like a couple to me at all.

Some girls find guys that are 15 yrs older 'sexy' because of their experience and worldliness. They can often impress young girls much easier than a 20 yr old dude can. And from what I glean, Mr Mister is a powerful presence in the circle she runs in. That is an aphrodisiac right there.

I tend to be animated, and people always read my facial expressions mistakenly. I am not a felon, but if confronted I may smirk and not even realize how that appears to the confrontor. My facial expressions are unconscious, and are misread, by people who do not know me. JMO

That's the point= facial expressions are unconscious. Thus they often point to underlying emotions. I agree that they are often misread by others, but just the fact that they happen at certain points in the conversation, tend to point to these key moments. jmo

Why does everyone assume that Mister is Rachel's "man" I just don't see it that way. I tend to think that Rachel is afraid of Mister. JMO

You know what I really don't know. Could be that they are getting interviewed together so thats where my mind automatically goes. They could be friends or have a completely different type of relationship. Who knows? Now my minds going down different avenues so ty for that. Yes that girl looks afraid, defensive and defeated to me. I see that look all to often.

BBM We do?

Maybe I missed something as well. We know JC was in a fight/argument the week before at the gas station. Is that what people are talking about? Is it just this interview that makes people think it was with Tutor?

You know what I really don't know. Could be that they are getting interviewed together so thats where my mind automatically goes. They could be friends or have a completely different type of relationship. Who knows? Now my minds going down different avenues so ty for that. Yes that girl looks afraid, defensive and defeated to me. I see that look all to often.

They are called in together and they say 'lovers quarrel' --so who are they referring to? It seems like they mean themselves. Unless they are referring to JC and her man?

Then again she might just be nervous and uncomfortable because of the camera. Could be reading her all wrong

They are called in together and they say 'lovers quarrel' --so who are they referring to? It seems like they mean themselves. Unless they are referring to JC and her man?

we talked about this earlier, "lovers quarrel" is not their words to describe things, they are repeating what LE asked them.

we talked about this earlier, "lovers quarrel" is not their words to describe things, they are repeating what LE asked them.

Right, but LE chose that term for a reason. It was something they gleaned from their investigation, I would imagine.

Some girls find guys that are 15 yrs older 'sexy' because of their experience and worldliness. They can often impress young girls much easier than a 20 yr old dude can. And from what I glean, Mr Mister is a powerful presence in the circle she runs in. That is an aphrodisiac right there.

Please introduce them to me, as most women that age just find me "old". :) Then again, it might be better if I didn't meet the ones who do. I understand the mechanics, it just seems like a very odd pairing. Even if we consider his position of power, assuming she is his raison d'etre, she's an odd choice, at least imnsho. Maybe she plays the violin really well, that always gets to me.

file this in the "complete speculation and aimed at nobody in particular" bin...

people that use highly addictive drugs will often find themselves attached to all manner of strange partners that can supply said drugs...

(BBM) Precisely. (At least the really important ones are unconscious) That's what makes them so FASCINATING to study! Some people watch football, some people study different wines, me? I watch people's facial and body language. It's a habit I picked up as a small child.

Are you sure? So are you saying when you are sad you look happy and when you are scared you look calm? Whenever people have told me this, it's usually because they simply are unsure how to word how they are feeling. The face seldom lies. I would say very, very rarely.

The trouble I have is that I can tell when someone is lying to me I just often don't know WHY. Sometimes you never do know.

(The golden key to reading faces is not to interject what I feel or what I think they should be feeling and just read the face for what it is.)

(BBM) Precisely. (At least the really important ones are unconscious) That's what makes them so FASCINATING to study! Some people watch football, some people study different wines, me? I watch people's facial and body language. It's a habit I picked up as a small child.

Your a people watcher.

Please introduce them to me, as most women that age just find me "old". :) Then again, it might be better if I didn't meet the ones who do. I understand the mechanics, it just seems like a very odd pairing. Even if we consider his position of power, assuming she is his raison d'etre, she's an odd choice, at least imnsho. Maybe she plays the violin really well, that always gets to me.

:HHJP: :boohoo:

(modsnip)

Right, but LE chose that term for a reason. It was something they gleaned from their investigation, I would imagine.

I copied and pasted my following comment from a previous thread. This is Rachel Denise Tutor and George Mister Boone Boom's interview:

*Let's say investigators had a tip that both people were know to have interacted with Jessica in the last week of her life. That was the reason the investigators wanted to question and video tape them individually( but) at the same time is to preserve the element of surprise. Then they can compare statements for discrepancies. It was important to bring them in together so not to give either time to take flight or evade questioning. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove