MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting info, Foxfire. I'm not sold on the gang thing either. In fact, I'm not sold on anything at this point anymore. Every time I think I favor a certain theory, I see something that makes me think in another direction. I was leaning towards DV first due to the women's shelter info. And then R/DT and GM were interviewed. Something seemed off about them. I also thought GasCanMan. Auntie's mugshot pic and tv interview didn't sit well with me. The fact that no one is talking confuses me. Does that mean no one knows? Or does it mean everyone knows and they are just too afraid to talk? Muddy waters here. I hope the investigating agencies have a clearer picture by now of who may be involved. Someone has to have given some suspicious info. LE can be pretty good at detecting a lie when they hear one. They just have to prove it brcause suspicion isn't enough to warrant charges. They have to determine if there was a means. What was the motive? Can we place them at the scene? Any physical evidence? We do not have near enough to go on. And I am befuddled. Lol

I agree with you but then, I'm not 19. It seems to me if she found employment, was pursuing school and thought she had a bright future ahead, she might try to justify to herself it was okay to ignore any recommendation that she not jump into a new relationship.

I've read that the program she was in was faith-based (can't find the link, but I'm pretty sure I saw it here). If that's the case, she may also have felt compelled to reach out to others (male or female). It could go either way in that regard ... she might have been seeing a new guy, or perhaps she could have been trying to help a girlfriend who was in a bad relationship. I could see another female getting jealous about the former ... or a male getting angry if she was trying to get a GF to leave. Just a thought. Also, I don't think it matters that her parents didn't think she was seeing anyone. She might have kept it quiet for personal reasons.

I've read that the program she was in was faith-based (can't find the link, but I'm pretty sure I saw it here). If that's the case, she may also have felt compelled to reach out to others (male or female). It could go either way in that regard ... she might have been seeing a new guy, or perhaps she could have been trying to help a girlfriend who was in a bad relationship. I could see another female getting jealous about the former ... or a male getting angry if she was trying to get a GF to leave. Just a thought. Also, I don't think it matters that her parents didn't think she was seeing anyone. She might have kept it quiet for personal reasons.

I'm close to concluding that she confided something to ShaSha and Sha Sha spilled the beans....either because she is a gossip, or a malicious gossip. Just not sure what that confidence was....JMO

I'm close to concluding that she confided something to ShaSha and Sha Sha spilled the beans....either because she is a gossip, or a malicious gossip. Just not sure what that confidence was....JMO

I could see that being the case. I also think RT acted strange in the RT/GM interview, given that she seemed to follow GM's lead with everything except the part about being "good friends." I don't want to read too much into that, but I agree with Ms. Pragmatic about something being off in that interview.

The only scenarios at this point that would surprise me are accident and suicide. I am not seeing anything to indicate either of those things. Lack of car damage would seem to rule out accident with explosion/fire. At this stage in the investigation, I think accident would have already been ruled out and by now, they know the type of accelerat used. LE also stated several times that they know what happened to her that night and that someone was with her. That tells me it wasn't accident or suicide as well. Those are the ONLY two scenarios I wont "buy" into. Everything else is on the table, in my mind.

I do believe that if/when they announce a suspect(s), it will be one that was already questioned and possibly even publicly cleared. I don't think, for one minute, that only one person was involved. My feeling is at least one female is involved to some degree and at least two males. JMO

The only scenarios at this point that would surprise me are accident and suicide. I am not seeing anything to indicate either of those things. Lack of car damage would seem to rule out accident with explosion/fire. At this stage in the investigation, I think accident would have already been ruled out and by now, they know the type of accelerat used. LE also stated several times that they know what happened to her that night and that someone was with her. That tells me it wasn't accident or suicide as well. Those are the ONLY two scenarios I wont "buy" into. Everything else is on the table, in my mind.

I do believe that if/when they announce a suspect(s), it will be one that was already questioned and possibly even publicly cleared. I don't think, for one minute, that only one person was involved. My feeling is at least one female is involved to some degree and at least two males. JMO

^^^^^ Yep to all of the above. JMO

I still think suicide is a possibility, but they have to rule everything else out first. It makes sense that no one knows anything so there is no "chatter" to follow up on.

I still think suicide is a possibility, but they have to rule everything else out first. It makes sense that no one knows anything so there is no "chatter" to follow up on.

SS---that manner of suicide is statistically near the impossible for her gender & age. Not there. Nope.

In my experience of living in a very small southern town, the biggest poison wasn't drugs, it was poverty and lack of education or training. Turning to drugs or alcohol as how people cope. Something was keeping Jessica tied to this community and my best guess is that she was in a new relationship.
Not to get political but the lack of education falls on the individual not society, opportunity exist for those who seek it. .

I can't quote exactly, but I believe LE stated something to the effect that they know "what happened" to her that night. I think if suicide was still on the table, LE may have stated something more like...we know what JC did that night. The other thing that throws suicide out, IMO, is that they are confident someone was with her. The car seats being reclined (both driver and passenger) seems to point to that as well, though not necessarily.

I know suicide by fire has happened, and will happen...but I don't see it as likely. Especially since guns are probably easy to acquire and pills as well.

I'm not sure where you're hearing there is no chatter, because there is from some of the characters in question.

I can't quote exactly, but I believe LE stated something to the effect that they know "what happened" to her that night. I think if suicide was still on the table, LE may have stated something more like...we know what JC did that night. The other thing that throws suicide out, IMO, is that they are confident someone was with her. The car seats being reclined (both driver and passenger) seems to point to that as well, though not necessarily.

I know suicide by fire has happened, and will happen...but I don't see it as likely. Especially since guns are probably easy to acquire and pills as well.

Something like this?

"We know what happened to her," said District Attorney John Champion. "We're not going to comment on that."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...to-her-killer-theyre-coming-for-you/20543785/
December 18, 2014

Not to get political but the lack of education falls on the individual not society, opportunity exist for those who seek it. .

I never said or implied society is in any way responsible. The community is rural and small. Education beyond high school costs money. It usually requires moving to another town or a long commute. Not all 19-year-olds have the financial resources to get into school right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Pragmatic View Post

<BBM for Focus>

Ms Pragmatic, I'll have to admit that this case has the most mysterious twists, turns, and dead end scenarios of any that I have ever followed. Usually after three weeks, there are enough likely indicators and information, present to point to a probable motive in the crime.. I agree that an accident or suicide are low on the list of possibilities for many reasons. The tragic ironies in this case are confusing at best.. At this point, due to the loud mufflered speeding vehicle, even a road rage incident is a possibility, imo.. yet not likely..

Something like this?

"We know what happened to her," said District Attorney John Champion. "We're not going to comment on that."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...to-her-killer-theyre-coming-for-you/20543785/
December 18, 2014
Thank you! Yes, that was the quote. I think if they KNOW what happened to her, that would point to how she died as well as what she may have endured prior to being set on fire. Stabbed? Raped? Beaten? Shot? Choked? The results of the autopsy were not released to public so we have no idea what she went through before she died. I'm not sure I even want to know. :(

Something like this?

December 18, 2014

<BBM for Focus>

Imo, the BBM statement/leakage, says loud and clear that JC was sexually assaulted.. Although stranger or slight acquaintaince sexual predator assaults are rare statistically.. Imo, this possibility can not be ruled out at this time for many obvious reasons..

<BBM for Focus>

Ms Pragmatic, I'll have to admit that this case has the most mysterious twists, turns, and dead end scenarios of any that I have ever followed. Usually after three weeks, there are enough likely indicators and information, present to point to a probable motive in the crime.. I agree that an accident or suicide are low on the list of possibilities for many reasons. The tragic ironies in this case are confusing at best.. At this point, due to the loud mufflered speeding vehicle, even a road rage incident is a possibility, imo.. yet not likely..

Or even someone hoping to make it look like road rage? Also probably not likely, I suppose. The main reason I rule out accident or suicide is the federal presence that's come to town. I can't think that LE would be receptive to that if an accident or a suicide was suspected, unless the suicide was related to something equally nefarious (possible but not probable, IMO). It seems like a stretch ...

<BBM for Focus>

Imo, the BBM statement/leakage, says loud and clear that JC was sexually assaulted.. Although stranger or slight acquaintaince sexual predator assaults are rare statistically.. Imo, this possibility can not be ruled out at this time for many obvious reasons..

They may have done a rape kit and have DNA and that's why this is taking so long to solve. It's how they solved the rape and murder of Kathy Taft in North Carolina.

Missed a few days of reading posts due to the holidays, forgive me if this has been discussed. Why does Sha-Sha have a black eye and fat lip in her mug shot but not in her media interview? I'm thinking that she knows what the something went wrong was and she seems to be the only person mentioning a party and also known to have talked to Jessica on this night. I've put her pretty high up on my suspect list........

I've looked at the mug shot, and honestly, I do not see the black eye nor the fat lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14