MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is credible evidence that it was Tutor.

I do not see credible evidence that it was anyone in particular at this point, just a lot of suspicious behavior on just about everyone's part. JMO

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't believe the look she gives is that of culpability to this crime itself.

All you have to do is listen to what he's saying and at the precise moment he says they were good friends she give a complete 'HA' type scoff to indicate that she knows better.

Her look is a reaction to his statement. It is quite clear.

She herself in the video says they had their disagreements and ups and downs. So she has already admitted on camera that they were not the best of friends.

I find GM's body language interesting in this segment of the video as well. He seems to tense up a bit and kind of shrug one shoulder. I wonder if these responses are to each other or to the question itself, if that makes sense. Perhaps he was in fact friends with JC and RT wasn't, which was a point of contention between GM and RT as well as RT and JC, or perhaps he threw JC in RT's face for some reason? Or, OTOH, maybe they were friends when JC was in a prior relationship?

One other thought: If GM was a "good friend" of JC and has all this power in town, wouldn't/shouldn't whomever killed JC be a little worried? Also, considering CW's comment about something going too far: Could someone have been recruited to rough JC up but went rogue, for whatever reason. The possible connections are befuddling.

I want to be a ' raison d'etre' Geez Around here I'm just a sandwich maker and clothes washer.

I wash my own clothes, but I could use a sandwich maker....just sayin :crazy::

Yeah - there is also the Stockholm syndrome, if he has a lot of control over her for whatever reason.

right. Tudor may feel some competition with JC about wanting to be Mister's #1, due to Stockholm Syndrome or fear, pressure to perform, but otherwise she's just as easily a victim.

What I find paradoxical in Mister and Tudor's exchange is this ~ She gives all indications through her words, eyes and body language that she is being submissive. But then she is the bold one who bursts out, almost challengingly, with that "lovers' quarrel" comment. Kinda enforced the idea that they might be a pair, imo, but not committed. :dunno:
I think she might work as an associate in human resources for Mr. Mister. MOO

we talked about this earlier, "lovers quarrel" is not their words to describe things, they are repeating what LE asked them.

lover's quarrel makes no sense to me. It's like they made it up to make Mister feel good about himself or something. Pimps get serviced for free, so there might be some insecurity over pecking order, but lover's quarrel?

What I find paradoxical in Mister and Tudor's exchange is this ~ She gives all indications through her words, eyes and body language that she is being submissive. But then she is the bold one who bursts out, almost challengingly, with that "lovers' quarrel" comment. Kinda enforced the idea that they might be a pair, imo, but not committed. :dunno:

RT says "lover's quarrel" sort of sarcastically, as if the police were like "do you want me to believe this is some sort of lover's quarrel"?
If she was possessive of GM, she would not chime in so quickly with lover's quarrel between JC and GM. or if she did and she is possessive, she does not believe it at all and was being sarcastic.

watching it again, she waits to hear Mister say he was JC's "good friend" and she practically busts up at that. When she says lover's quarrel and then he repeats it, she looks down and and looks almost sad or ashamed/embarrassed.
I wish we could have heard what he was going to say when he starts "they said that I..." and she cuts him off.

file this in the "complete speculation and aimed at nobody in particular" bin...

people that use highly addictive drugs will often find themselves attached to all manner of strange partners that can supply said drugs...

Yes, I agree. She kind of looks like a heroin addict to me with that hoodie on (although the drug is probably not heroin).

i guess im going to be the contrarian tonight ;) (always?) but i dont think we have enough evidence to say we know that she named her killer, she is reported to have said a name, the exact name she said we are not certain of, and any context that she said it in (if there was any) we do not know.

Exactly. I would hope if she named the assailant or assailants, they would have been arrested by now. But, then again, LE could be building a case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr. Mister is a keen observer of life. He is fully aware of who is obedient and how that will assist him in his daily activities.

go to that video of him and watch him as he turns his head and looks into the camera.

His behavior is very deliberate, his attitude near contemptuous of the reporter, almost to say who the hell are you to question me, at least on occasion. He definitely has an air of "authority" about him.

Thread: MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, Dec 2014 - #3

From Thread #3 Post # 281 by Skibaboo 12-18-2014, 11:33 AM

For those asking about dates

BCsr. Arrest April 2003

"manufacture of crystal methamphetamine, possession of crystal methamphetamine and possession of two or more precursors with the intent to manufacture crystal methamphetamine."

Hired as a mechanic for PSD. January 2008

Panola Sheriff Hugh “Shot” Bright announced the hiring of a mechanic, Ben Chambers

(modsnip) Honey; Sell everything because we are moving the kids out of this place. The government should give grants to people who want to get far away from there. Lol. Btw: These baby gangstas or their parents have fled the inner city life to escape the killings; But it seems they brought that mentality to this small town. Its time parents take their kids and move. Because your 3rd grade kid will want to soon hang with these sorts. So don't blame your kid for being in a gang; If you did nothing to move them away from this atmosphere.

If Mr. Mister and Denise Tutor say that the police were calling them in, asking about the possibility of a lovers' quarrel, then who are the lovers? Is it a reference to whomever JC was dating, whoever that is? (I don't think anybody has been named in MSM). Is it a reference to Mister and JC? (*shudder*). Is Tutor the individual who was in an altercation with Jessica at M&M a week prior to her death? And if so, why?

So many questions about this case, and so few answers forthcoming. :(

Then why is Mr. Mister still on the street? JMO

See Machiado's post, #593. He is out on bond, awaiting trial for "kidnapping, armed robbery, assault, resisting arrest, drug possession and felony firearm possession" (The Panolian, 1 January, 2013).

I feel I was just born with the ability to read people and study their body language. I was a identity fraud detector for the state I live in for many years. I always knew a lie, immediately. When I came in contact with some people I would start shaking inside and know they were Very bad people. Over the thousands of people I had arrested in 30 years, three were murderers. I also trained people to read body language, it's a very interesting thing. I love following the cases on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove