MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found it. There is some confusion. The panolian that is dated for today (december 23, 2013) does show an arrest log for Gm but is dated for Dec 17 (when he was originally questioned). He was on hold (held for questioning) and since been released.

here is the link http://www.panolian.com/editionviewer/?Edition=f0009850-b62c-4c7b-bc10-39456ba2f0dc

Don't pay for it--all it says is:

December 23, 2014
George Douglas Mister, Jr his address Has a hold.

Also, it is on twitter. You can probably put in his name and find the tweet

The Panolian listing for the hold was dated December 12 from what I could decipher through the blur. So, it is probably the same 'hold' as mentioned in the video interview.

The Panolian has been the most valuable resource for me. It gives you a look at the community and it's problems. There were many shootings in the past few years, Mostly from high school kids shooting-it-out at parties or football games.
Very sad to see such young people through their life away. IMO

The Panolian listing for the hold was dated December 12 from what I could decipher through the blur. So, it is probably the same 'hold' as mentioned in the video interview.
sorry I might have got the date wrong. The 12 looked like a 17 b/c it was looking at small print and could not zoom-in without paying for a subscription

sorry I might have got the date wrong. The 12 looked like a 17 b/c it was looking at small print and could not zoom-in without paying for a subscription

Here's another find from The Panolian. Can't link it because of the paywall (checked with the mods -- I can post this).

In the April 8, 2014 edition, page 8, the Panola County Jail Record list appears. On it is one Rachel Denise Mister, (address given), Pope, arrested and charged with driving on suspended license, no proof of insurance, and possession of paraphernalia.

Does everybody in this town have multiple names?

What were Jessica's other ones?

<snipped> On it is one Rachel Denise Mister, (address given), Pope, arrested and charged with driving on suspended license, no proof of insurance, and possession of paraphernalia. <snip>
bbm

Her last name listed as Mister, not Tutor? :sick: I didn't realize the two of them were more than business associates or "friends with benefits." Is she actually married to GM?

I am so clueless on so many points in this case.

The Panolian has been the most valuable resource for me. It gives you a look at the community and it's problems. There were many shootings in the past few years, Mostly from high school kids shooting-it-out at parties or football games.
Very sad to see such young people through their life away. IMO

YES! and just about half the names you have read in this are in Panolian archives for arrests, births marriages, deaths. It is a sort of treasure trove. LOL. If you google a name and preface it with "Panolian" you can dig up all sorts of stuff. JMO ADD. And you can figure out relationships by reading obituaries...of course, Wells Funeral Home is more popular than church. JMO

bbm

Her last name listed as Mister, not Tutor? :sick: I didn't realize the two of them were more than business associates or "friends with benefits." Is she actually married to GM?

I am so clueless on so many points in this case.

Join the (clueless) club! :-) At least on the names + aliases front. So shady. But yeah, I'm beginning to think they might be married too - I ran a couple searches on public records and the ones that pop up around that area of Mississippi (Pope, Batesville, Courtland) point to a 29-year-old woman with the name "Rachael Denise Tutor" with "Rachael Tutor" and "Rachael Mister" as other names...associated names/relatives include George Mister (Sr., based on the age listed) as well as a few other people with the last name "Mister."

So...yeah, those two are likely more than simply "good friends." ;-) There seems to be some sort of partnership there.

Note: All names here are sourced from The Panolian or other MSM news sites + searches on public record databases...if anything needs to be snipped please do, though I'm being careful to only cite info from published, reputable or publics sources. Thanks!

I doubt the federal witness protection program covers anything that is not handled in federal court. The FBI is assisting but it is not their case so a federal prosecutor or judge can not issue this protection. But the state can offer an alternative safe haven. I just doubt they will go as far to offer 24 hr protection plus new identities plus free home in another state, etc. Jmo. If this was the case; then everybody in South Central L.A who testified against a murdering gangbanger would have been eligible.

I'm not 100% certain, but we can safely assume Jessica was transported against her will, or kidnapped. Doing so for the purpose of committing another crime or crossing state lines changes the severity of the crime, and also makes it a federal offense. Regardless, LEAs don't interject outside their jurisdiction.

The U.S. Marshal service doesn't have a publicly well defined mission, however one of their primary activities is the protection of federal witnesses.

Something tells me that particular agency isn't there by request, the federal government believes their presence is warranted.

I think if they set her up to rape her; She would have been held hostage for much longer. Similar to Christopher Newsome and His girlfriend who was kidnapped and raped in Knoxville . I still hate thinking about that case.

Agreed. Additionally, the nature of the crime would lead you to believe she was thought of as "less than human". How could you possibly do something like that to someone you considered an equal. The person(s) who committed this crime had nothing but hatred and contempt for that poor girl. Add to the fact that there was a female present JMO, and you have a completely different set of circumstances. In the case of sexual assault on a woman, it's very very rare to find a complicit female participant.

Depends...people often use the names of their childrens fathers, even though they are not married. That goes for both the black and white citizens. Many of the birth announcements are followed several years later, by marriage announcements. So the names are interchangeable. I also use the LDS "Family History" site. The person you are looking up does not have to be deceased. JMO

Join the (clueless) club! :-) At least on the names + aliases front. So shady. But yeah, I'm beginning to think they might be married too - I ran a couple searches on public records and the ones that pop up around that area of Mississippi (Pope, Batesville, Courtland) point to a 29-year-old woman with the name "Rachael Denise Tutor" with "Rachael Tutor" and "Rachael Mister" as other names...associated names/relatives include George Mister (Sr., based on the age listed) as well as a few other people with the last name "Mister."

So...yeah, those two are likely more than simply "good friends." ;-) There seems to be some sort of partnership there.

Note: All names here are sourced from The Panolian or other MSM news sites + searches on public record databases...if anything needs to be snipped please do, though I'm being careful to only cite info from published, reputable or publics sources. Thanks!

So, it may be the case that they may have kids that they'd like not to have come up, which explains the body language in the video a little bit more to me: his protective stance, her pushing information out, while he's still reluctant, both trying to get clear of this, being revealing of personal discord with Jessica even, for a reason, it may be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss