MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Mister & Tutor interview, I don't think they had anything to do with the crime. They do appear to be on dope, and they both seemed honest when asked what the interview was about. I don't think there was a "lovers quarell" between the three of them (ie., between Chambers, Tutor and Mister). I think police suggested that like they often suggest many things that aren't necessarily true to get POI to talk.
I can see Jessica being friends with tutor who is more her age. I can't see her being friends with mister. He is much older and my guess is she knew him through tutor or she bought dope from him. Regardless if she was "friends" with him and the fact she knew him and given his history it just makes me wonder who else she knew.

I believe we first heard it from her father. From what I remember, JC's doctor(s) in Memphis told her father that an accelerant was used, poured down her throat and up her nose. (There was a link to this info in a thread awhile ago.)

Don't remember which was first, however, AA was also giving out that information immediately. He heard it when either the driver of the flatbed stopped for cigs or when the sheriff came by to look at the video.

I think it was a full moon that night which often has something to do with fishing. Yes it was probably cold that night but my guess is that there is not much else to do in that town except hang out at that gas station or go to the next town over which is also small.

I don't want to reply but can't get out of this screen so I have to post something! arhg.

I think you are referring to my post that was removed. I sleuthed a site I wasn't allowed to, named a name and why I found it interesting, etc.

But let me just say this.....
Jessica's mother reported that Jessica said she was going to clean her car. Maybe what Jessica meant was that she was going to meet someone who was going to help her clean her car, or that person was going to clean her car for her. And maybe that person(s) used a concentrated, highly flammable cleaner on purpose. I don't know if Jessica's car had cloth, vinyl, or leather seats. But if we assume cloth then perhaps those seats were saturated, along with the floor carpeting.
I don't know if such a proposed flammable cleaner would be considered fuel or accelerant in this scenario (I guess it depends whether another agent was used to accelerate the burning of that chemical).

Some early interviews/news reports indicated that "accelerant had been poured on Jessica", etc. But then LE reported that they never said "accelerant had been poured on Jessica". So I am wondering if Jessica might have been sitting or laying on a flammable chemical/agent in the car. But at this point LE may not know that anyway. They may have to wait for lab results before they can state whether accelerant was poured on Jessica or not.

So...I have been wondering if the person of interest might be someone who offered to clean Jessica's car. And if that meeting had been arranged well in advance, and possibly in person. ie, there might not be a text or phone call to trace.

I think it's simply semantics. LE may very well have told her dad about the accelerant but if that statement was not made publicly, their statement would be true.

FWIW, I don't think anyone went with her to help her clean her car with or without an accelerant.

Raw footage made available:

Many of you have been asking for all of the surveillance footage from the gas station where Jessica Chambers was seen hours before her murder.

WMC Action News 5 went to the gas station and the owner played us all of the footage he had on a TV screen in the store. We recorded it from the screen.

The footage is from different angles and at different times. The clips are not continuous.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...nola-county?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass
In Clip 1, the guy in the dark jacket with the eared hat on first looked at JC and seems to be goading his pal in the blue jacket toward JC's direction. There are a couple of times he seems to pull him away from walking toward her (like he was joking around with him). The other man is looking her direction. Are they talking about her? What is up with those 3?

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/clip/...ance-clip-1?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

regarding the mister tutor interview, I don't think they had anything to do with the crime. They do appear to be on dope. And They both seemed honest when asked what the interview was about. They stated that police suggested the idea of a lovers quarell. I can see Jessica being friends with tutor who is more her age. I can't see her being friends with mister. He is much older and my guess is she knew him through tutor or she bought dope from him. Regardless if she was "friends" with him and the fact she knew him and given his history it just makes me wonder who else she knew.

Oh, no. To me, their body language says something entirely different. If they weren't involved, they know. It's my opinion that GM knows everything that goes on in that town. Neither of them could look the interviewer in the eye. Their eyes looked down or off to the side almost every time they spoke. And when he said that Jessica was "a friend," I almost laughed out loud, it was so ridiculous.

BBM. afaik, LE has not denied something flammable was used, they seem to be denying that they are the source of this information. If neither LE nor Jessica's parents leaked this important detail to the media, who did? I haven't followed this case from the very beginning but it seems to me only the killer would know this tidbit. Does anybody remember where and when it first appeared?
LE has not denied something flammable was used. LE denied saying that it was "poured on" Jessica.

I keep watching this video over & over hoping to find a clue that I have missed along the way.

Praying that they are getting closer to arresting the perp & getting Justice for Jessica

With the different reports of JC walking down the road and/or laying by the car, I wonder if she did call 911, they told her to drop and roll, and the flames went out. It was at that point she got up and started walking down the road?

Either the first responder or the fire chief gave her their jacket IIRC. We have not really heard what was done to or for her if she was still in flames (gross, I am sorry). This mix-up in the story is a vital part in my mind! It may be the link that the perp knows and the officials are purposely staying mum on it. I sure hope that is the situation!

"Hi WhoaIsMe-- Do you care to elaborate upon this point? I am puzzled how a 4:20 pm reference by anonone's reference to fishing Enid Lake suddenly becomes a "vague reference to smoking pot". I am confused. I watched the interview, saw nor heard any reference to 4:20 pm, and now am very interested in where anonone secured that time-detail."

I'd like to know where anonone is getting most of her details. I can conclude where the idea of "tattoos" comes from, but not the rest.

everyone knows 420 is cops code for marijuana, and therefore has become known as a reference to pot.

LE has not denied something flammable was used. LE denied saying that it was "poured on" Jessica.

That's what I'm talking about it. I'm trying to find the earliest reference to her being doused with flammable liquid. Several days later, her family told the media doctors told them that lighter fluid had been poured in her nose and mouth. A lab analysis could determine exactly what she ingested but I think the Internet was by then raging with rumors and it will be interesting to find the source of the rumors. I just don't see LE releasing that detail.

Chill. It was obviously just a joke about smoking pot ("420") that fell flat.

Ray Charles IMO is an inversion of a name of an individual arrested the same day as someone else who has been speculated about. possibly they are connected.

BBM. afaik, LE has not denied something flammable was used, they seem to be denying that they are the source of this information. If neither LE nor Jessica's parents leaked this important detail to the media, who did? I haven't followed this case from the very beginning but it seems to me only the killer would know this tidbit. Does anybody remember where and when it first appeared?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/09/woman-set-on-fire/20149117/

Clipped from link: "Police told family members that someone was inside Chambers' car before the attack. The assailant poured accelerant down her throat and nose and set her on fire." But the first time I remember hearing those details is when AA gave his initial interview. It is a short time later that her dad stated it, too.

That's what I'm talking about it. I'm trying to find the earliest reference to her being doused with flammable liquid. Several days later, her family told the media doctors told them that lighter fluid had been poured in her nose and mouth. A lab analysis could determine exactly what she ingested but I think the Internet was by then raging with rumors and it will be interesting to find the source of the rumors. I just don't see LE releasing that detail.

I never remember anyone saying she was planning to meet up with 2 people that night. anyone has MSM link?

Oh, no. To me, their body language says something entirely different. If they weren't involved, they know. It's my opinion that GM knows everything that goes on in that town. Neither of them could look the interviewer in the eye. Their eyes looked down or off to the side almost every time they spoke. And when he said that Jessica was "a friend," I almost laughed out loud, it was so ridiculous.
In a small town, just about everyone is family or 'friend'; the term is applied very loosely. It could be that he's been at a few bonfires where she's been, or a 'party house'. People bump up against the majority of residents in a town like that. Or it could be that his 2nd cousin worked once with her older sister. I've been in such a place. We could not "talk" at the table at restaurants because the people seated all around us were guaranteed to be either related to, a teacher of, a church congregant of, a jailbuddy of, a neigh or of a neighbor of a family member. EVERYBODY was all up in everybody else's business in some way.
From the behavior of those guys in the video, it could simply be a reaction to someone who had been intimate with JC spilling too much x-rated detail. Kinda like "oh yeah, gonna get me some of that". Silly boy stuff. As a teacher, a social service worker, an at risk teenager worker, a juvenile justice worker, I've seen that behavior plenty. JC prob knew they were doing it and admirably ignored it.
Of course, there always IS that possibility it was about her "being" the party very shortly. Dunno yet, do we? I just hope they catch the murdering /s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member