MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really know that the 911 caller DIDN'T stop? Do we really know the 911 caller DIDN'T also report seeing a person "walking down the road on fire" as well as a car fire? It's been reported that she was walking down the road on fire AND that she was lying near her car according to first responders. Which one is right?

The 911 caller saw JC walking and on fire. When the first responders arrived, she was not walking around. She was "more dead than alive".

so you are saying that the fire chief has an antimuslim agenda? hmmmmmmmmmmm........ he would have to be quick on his feet to hatch that on the fly....... Most of us don't have a pet name just waiting in case someone gets torched........ not being snarky but it makes no sense that the fire chief would blatantly lie.

On looking down and off to the side, while I'm aware of the neurolinguistic/body behavior ramifications of this, there is also a cultural reason that could explain this within the bounds of honesty and "learned" necessity. Some will know exactly what I mean by this. I learned it all too memorably as a teacher long long ago in the Mississippi delta when "stances" and expressions morphed before my eyes whenever certain people entered the picture. If this is the case here, I feel absolutely sure the FBI profilers know all about this. Could be nefarious, might not be.

Thank you, SStarr33 and Octobermoon, for the links and all the information. Great to hear LE has more video from other places, and more happening, the information found through your link and the interview posted upthread. They still need people to come forward with information, to pin things down.

Did the videos, which the DA said held no smoking gun stand out to you in any way? The one on one answered some questions, such as is possible, about the interviews, I think.

small town, everybody drives by the scene of the crime, get out, look it over trying to make sense of it.... it happens around here all the time in my small town of 4000 and human nature is roughly the same everywhere you go. I've driven by wreck sites of people I didn't even know after the fact... just wrapping my head around what happened. Part of absorbing this for someone who knew someone involved is to go to the scene and try to gain a sense of just what happened.. the harsh reality of it. I am confident that was the case with that young lady.

The 911 caller saw JC walking and on fire. When the first responders arrived, she was not walking around. She was "more dead than alive".
I've missed a lot. Is there a reliable reference to this more airtight than speculation?
If true, I can only imagine how traumatized a passerby might be from seeing this, even more so since all the speculation of gang involvement or reprisal of some sort.
Don't know that this happened, but with fire and rescue being so close, maybe they even told the 911 caller to not leave his/her car, or maybe they talked to the caller continuously until they arrived on the scene.
But didn't one source say the fire "chief" at first thought it was just a car until he saw a person on the ground?? And which is CORRECT: saw her next to the car OR in the street? Not seeing any of the different versions corrected by LE. Probably a good reason for that also?

can we talk about the 2 people JC was allegedly last seen with?
and if she last "last seen" with 2 men, would that mean she did go to some party?

Re: Damage to the vehicle:

DA John Champion: "We absolutely 100% know how the damage got there. It has got absolutely nothing to do with the case...after the car was processed by the lab...there was an attempt to get into the trunk to do the inventory of the trunk. We were unable to do it and the damage to the vehicle occurred while we were trying to get into the trunk."

Between 7:00 - 8:00 in the linked video.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/09/woman-set-on-fire/20149117/

Clipped from link: "Police told family members that someone was inside Chambers' car before the attack. The assailant poured accelerant down her throat and nose and set her on fire." But the first time I remember hearing those details is when AA gave his initial interview. It is a short time later that her dad stated it, too.

It just occurred to me that the source of that bit of information may have been Jessica when she spoke to firefighters. And they passed it on to LE, who may have mentioned it when they went into the store to retrieve the video. I do wonder if it was poured or she was forced to drink it. If she was forced, she surely would have fought back.

I am pretty sure that the fire chief thought it was just a car fire, extinguish it and be back home for supper.....
I've missed a lot. Is there a reliable reference to this more airtight than speculation?
If true, I can only imagine how traumatized a passerby might be from seeing this, even more so since all the speculation of gang involvement or reprisal of some sort.
Don't know that this happened, but with fire and rescue being so close, maybe they even told the 911 caller to not leave his/her car, or maybe they talked to the caller continuously until they arrived on the scene.
But didn't one source say the fire "chief" at first thought it was just a car until he saw a person on the ground?? And which is CORRECT: saw her next to the car OR in the street? Not seeing any of the different versions corrected by LE. Probably a good reason for that also?

I am pretty sure that the fire chief thought it was just a car fire, extinguish it and be back home for supper.....

No, I'm not speculating. This has been reported in MSM articles. I will try to find a link, but it may be in the morning... almost midnight and I'm really tired.

can we talk about the 2 people JC was allegedly last seen with?

As long as they have been named in the mainstream media and you don't accuse them of a crime.

Does anyone else find the DA extremely cocky, especially when he is questioned about the tow truck driver stopping at the gas station? He also didn't make sense regarding the different date on the video. In one breath he says they went back out to the gas station to view it when the newstation brought the discrepancy to their attention, but in the other breath he says they already had the hard drive. If you have the entire hard drive, why would you need to go back to view it at the gas station?

Does anyone else find the DA extremely cocky, especially when he is questioned about the tow truck driver stopping at the gas station? He also didn't make sense regarding the different date on the video. In one breath he says they went back out to the gas station to view it when the newstation brought the discrepancy to their attention, but in the other breath he says they already had the hard drive. If you have the entire hard drive, why would you need to go back to view it at the gas station?
He just knows the fbi is making his job easier. So this is why he seems more confident.

From the context in anonone's post I think it was a reference to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture) but I could be wrong. I get your need for the timeline. I would love any actual facts to base what we do know off of, however, I would not spend a great amount of effort trying to form my own timeline with that 4:20 time as a factor short of seeing some verifiable source that it was, in fact, the time she went by there (could be, it's 4:20 twice a day) Perhaps anonone will let us all know for sure.

ETA In no way does this post have anything to do with LF. I only tried to answer your question regarding anonone's post since they didn't respond back to you, and I really don't know what he/she was trying to say about LF because I've not seen any mention to her and pot whatsoever anywhere, including SM.

Thank you, WhoaIsMe, I appreciate your Wikipedia knowledge, though I do not feel that cannabis has a single thing to do with this 4:20pm reference!

The burden of linking 4:20pm (and explaining it) falls upon the shoulders of our dear friend, anonone.

I am sure she will have something appropriate to say. My only hope is that I can decrypt it. *grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member