MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're missing what she herself said. Something to the effect of "I can't believe I didn't see anything" when she drove down Herron Rd.

That means she drove down the road just prior, during, or just after the event. Just after means emergency crews would've been there==so she would've seen *something,* which means she drove during or just prior. As we've said on here, she's putting herself at the crime scene.

It's a bizarre, out-of-place statement.

Also missing there is NO way, zip, zero, zilch, someone would use Herron Rd. to get to Lake Enid. Unless they lived on Herron Rd.

You're missing what she herself said. Something to the effect of "I can't believe I didn't see anything" when she drove down Herron Rd.

That means she drove down the road just prior, during, or just after the event. Just after means emergency crews would've been there==so she would've seen *something,* which means she drove during or just prior. As we've said on here, she's putting herself at the crime scene.

It's a bizarre, out-of-place statement.

I need more information to be convinced than just another way of seeing what she did, as "bizarre."

I didn't realize the party had been confirmed. Given that information, let's look back at the timeframe. She speaks to mom @ 6:48 for about 20 mins so let's say 7:10 rounding and fire call @ 8:12. That only leaves approximately an hour. If she really attended the party, she didn't attend for long. Why? Who did she leave with? Guessing this is what the locals know but aren't confessing names. Did she get in an argument? Someone get jealous? Maybe she and friend left party to visit privately and went to location explaining parking brake and seats etc but ended up fighting with perp losing his temper and grabbing quick lighter fluid. Maybe what SR really said at m&m is hey we're having a party and BR is there. Why don't you come see him?

Maybe I'm the only one who questions the 20-minute phone call with her mom. What was going on that required her to want to link to mom for that period of time and so close to mom's house? The only reason I raise it as an issue is that my daughter did this when she was 19 when she was out late and scared. One time she thought a guy was following her as she walked to the train station. I have to wonder what was said to her at the gas station that made her immediately reach out to her mom.

I need more information to be convinced than just another way of seeing what she did, as "bizarre."

Understood. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Lynnsey is the perp (one of the perps). She could be, I wouldn't discount it entirely; but I think she knows way more than she is letting on, and she was either there or was there and left before it escalated. In other words she knows who did it and I think she is feeling guilty and remorseful for not being able to intercede.

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong entirely; perhaps she made a statement that is being misconstrued because under emotional duress she misspoke.

Maybe I'm the only one who questions the 20-minute phone call with her mom. What was going on that required her to want to link to mom for that period of time and so close to mom's house? The only reason I raise it as an issue is that my daughter did this when she was 19 when she was out late and scared. One time she thought a guy was following her as she walked to the train station. I have to wonder what was said to her at the gas station that made her immediately reach out to her mom.

That's exactly what I was wondering too, the length of the call, reassuring nature of it as her mom recounts, right after getting gas, and the minutes spent to the side having the bumming a cigarette convo with SR/CM, who I think may be the same woman who greets the pink deli lady as Jessica is walking back and putting out her cigarette. Jessica may have lingered and talked to somebody else too, if that's the case?

I think she called mom for twenty minutes twenty minutes after she left---not immediately after leaving; someone posted a time she got on the phone with her and it was twenty minutes after she left.

Understood. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Lynnsey is the perp (one of the perps). She could be, I wouldn't discount it entirely; but I think she knows way more than she is letting on, and she was either there or was there and left before it escalated. In other words she knows who did it and I think she is feeling guilty and remorseful for not being able to intercede.

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong entirely; perhaps she made a statement that is being misconstrued because under emotional duress she misspoke.

If someone was there and failed to intercede, as far as I am concerned they are just as guilty as the flame thrower. The depravity of this murder is beyond extreme.

I think she called mom for twenty minutes twenty minutes after she left---not immediately after leaving; someone posted a time she got on the phone with her and it was twenty minutes after she left.

Right, 6:48 is the time quoted in MSM as when the call was made. She drives away at the station when exactly?

I have seen those arrests. But the particulars have not been revealed to me yet....

On the other hand, it is interesting to note that Jessica's June 10, 2014 arrest for simple assault was close to the entry period at Leah's House. Her subsequent stay there seems to imply that she remained at Leah's during the minimum 90-day rehabilitation period.

I wonder if Leah's House is somehow associated with a magistrate court order. Perhaps a service provided under the auspices of pre-sentencing and evaluation.
I saw one on panolian.com arrest records but none of the other names also arrested on the same day stood out but you can view on panolian.
I agree. It also isn't a place where someone just wanders into and stays. Everybody there is somehow connected to everybody else. This wasn't a random crime. Jessica was targeted.

When did she begin the stint at Leah's house?

She did intend to clean the car according to her mom. And there is a car wash next to the railroad tracks on Main Street. Early on, her family said she had been in a battered women's shelter and was finally overcoming abusive past relationships. I agree they should be looking not at the males but at the females tied to those men.

IIRC, the front of the car was more burned than the back. Nothing of the dash, steering wheel, gears, seem un-burned in the front until you get to the passenger seat, which seems to have material left, and objects I can't make out in the pictures, so in terms as an attempt to wipe away evidence, at least one perp may have been in the car front seats.

Yes, you're missing her self-incriminating statement that she can't believe she didn't see her so she could help. It not only places her at the crime scene, it places her at the TIME of the crime and--the day after the murder-- she had no way of knowing what time Jessica arrived at the driveway on Herron Rd. We still don't know that piece of important information because cops haven't released it. We also don't know if the media report that they live nearby is true.

I agree; I think the MAIN instigator is a female with the backing of a powerful male in the community---along with a lot of folks not directly involved, but know what happened, know who did it, and know why it happened--but they're just too scared to say anything. I think there were at least TWO people with Jessica in order to ensure Jessica didn't get the upper hand in some sort of altercation: one a female (the one with a real agenda in the situation) and one a muscle man. There might've been more pitted at the scene, but I don't think it was just one perp.

That's exactly what I was wondering too, the length of the call, reassuring nature of it as her mom recounts, right after getting gas, and the minutes spent to the side having the bumming a cigarette convo with SR/CM, who I think may be the same woman who greets the pink deli lady as Jessica is walking back and putting out her cigarette. Jessica may have lingered and talked to somebody else too, if that's the case?

Also missing there is NO way, zip, zero, zilch, someone would use Herron Rd. to get to Lake Enid. Unless they lived on Herron Rd.

I think there was a post up thread that suggested just that. The assault charge against her stemmed from discord with whom? Is that information available, cause I'm your cro magnon sleuth here (not to insult anyone who has a beef with evolution) and may have missed it? I think somebody burning alive, by human nature, if not pre-human, is meant to say something, whether done by two or more or one.

Your remark may be to a time sequence that I suggested in Thread #3 (IIRC). The concept went like this: Jessica may have flipped open her cellphone as she pulled away from the gas pumps and began a conversation with her mother at approximately 06:31:45pm. Her mother mentions that she spoke with Jessica at 06:48:xx pm but does not explain whether or not her memory is of the call beginning or ending .

If the phone call ended at 6:48pm, then the length of time is approximately 16-mins, very close to mom's memory of a 20-min call.

Your remark may be to a time sequence that I suggested in Thread #3 (IIRC). The concept went like this: Jessica may have flipped open her cellphone as she pulled away from the gas pumps and began a conversation with her mother at approximately 06:31:45pm. Her mother mentions that she spoke with Jessica at 06:48:xx pm but does not explain whether or not her memory is of the call beginning or ending .

If the phone call ended at 6:48pm, then the length of time is approximately 16-mins, very close to mom's memory of a 20-min call.

Mom may have checked her phone and saw the 6:48 time, which would be the time the call was initiated by Jessica. So that to me is an indication something was amiss between the gas station and then. Jessica wanted to give someone the appearance she was chatting in a normal conversation. Her cellphone is key to all of this.

Well, when you make a call, you usually see when the call started, most easily, so I took her mom's statement to mean the call started at 6:48, a precise time she had seen and could refer to and lasted for about twenty minutes, but what you say may also be the case, depending on how you see the mom's quote.

Well, when you make a call, you usually see when the call started, most easily, so I took her mom's statement to mean the call started at 6:48, a precise time she had seen and could refer to and lasted for about twenty minutes, but what you say may also be the case, depending on how you see the mom's quote.

I suppose everyone's cellphone works its own magic when a phone call is received or sent. I have no knowledge of how, what, when, where, or whether Jessica's mother even looked at the time. I have no link for anything solid regarding the 6:48 pm being a beginning or ending call.

The only true record would be a telephone log. I am sure that LE has that.

I suppose everyone's cellphone works its own magic when a phone call is received or sent. I have no knowledge of how, what, when, where, or whether Jessica's mother even looked at the time. I have no link for anything solid regarding the 6:48 pm being a beginning or ending call.

The only true record would be a telephone log. I am sure that LE has that.

From this I thought it was the end of the call....

Chambers said her daughter lived with her, and Jessica planned to go get her car cleaned Saturday evening. She spoke with her daughter on the phone around 6:48 p.m., and Jessica said she was going to get a bite to eat.

http://wreg.com/2014/12/09/investigators-no-one-is-in-custody-for-death-of-jessica-chambers/

When did she begin the stint at Leah's house?
I don't think this is known - however she was arrested in June 2014 for simple assault and was probably not at Leah's house at the time. It seems likely she went to Leah's house right after that. JMO

I agree with your assessment. So the big question is: what happened between 6:31 and 6:48?

And then what happened between when the call ended around 7:10 p.m. and the car starting on fire sometime around 8:00 p.m.? She told her mom she was going to clean her car and go eat. For me at least 50 minutes is not long enough for me to do all of that. Cleaning the vehicle alone would likely take 20 minutes and then eating another 20 minutes or so.

It makes me question whether or not she was being truthful with her mom. I made up stuff when I was that age that I was doing to account for my time--- when I was doing something else I wasn't supposed to be. For example, my mom wouldn't have approved of me leaving campus after dark to go to the mall, so instead I would say I was going to the campus library to study. Good thing nothing ever happened to me because my mom's rendition of the events wouldn't have been accurate at all and the police would've been on a wild goose chase looking for me at the library when in fact I was downtown.

I agree with your assessment. So the big question is: what happened between 6:31 and 6:48?

And then what happened between when the call ended around 7:10 p.m. and the car starting on fire sometime around 8:00 p.m.? She told her mom she was going to clean her car and go eat. For me at least 50 minutes is not long enough for me to do all of that. Cleaning the vehicle alone would likely take 20 minutes and then eating another 20 minutes or so.

It makes me question whether or not she was being truthful with her mom. I made up stuff when I was that age that I was doing to account for my time--- when I was doing something else I wasn't supposed to be. For example, my mom wouldn't have approved of me leaving campus after dark to go to the mall, so instead I would say I was going to the campus library to study. Good thing nothing ever happened to me because my mom's rendition of the events wouldn't have been accurate at all and the police would've been on a wild goose chase looking for me at the library when in fact I was downtown.

The lies of omission we all have told our mothers are intended to ease their minds so they don't worry. My daughter still does it. Jessica may have done it.

Jessica looks curiously heavier in the videos than she appears in her FB posts around September/October 2014? What do you make of that?

Taking this observation, along with sleeping all day, along with 'comfy' clothes; could she have been pregnant?

This could change all sorts of events that led up to that night.

JMO

Good conversation folks, as always.

I don't think this is known - however she was arrested in June 2014 for simple assault and was probably not at Leah's house at the time. It seems likely she went to Leah's house right after that. JMO

Her family has said she went to Leah's as a result of abusive relationships. Maybe she landed a punch or two? One piece of this puzzle that I find unusual is that a former boyfriend is no longer in the area and lives far away in another state. This seems to be an anomaly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish