MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING: We do not sleuth or post personal information about individuals who are not suspects.

Just to be clear -- has LE formally identified anyone as a POI or suspect so far? I don't seem to think so.

Why does it take JC so long to get out of her car at the gas station? Could she have been on the phone? Looking for her wallet? Just seems like it takes her awhile to exit her car. jmo

I've wondered this myself. My opinion is she was waiting for some people to leave.

Her family has said she went to Leah's as a result of abusive relationships. Maybe she landed a punch or two? One piece of this puzzle that I find unusual is that a former boyfriend is no longer in the area and lives far away in another state. This seems to be an anomaly.....

Did her family say she went there, if I may trouble you for a link to that information. TIA (sorry to ask, not meant as a challenge)

I agree with your assessment. So the big question is: what happened between 6:31 and 6:48?

And then what happened between when the call ended around 7:10 p.m. and the car starting on fire sometime around 8:00 p.m.? She told her mom she was going to clean her car and go eat. For me at least 50 minutes is not long enough for me to do all of that. Cleaning the vehicle alone would likely take 20 minutes and then eating another 20 minutes or so.

It makes me question whether or not she was being truthful with her mom. I made up stuff when I was that age that I was doing to account for my time--- when I was doing something else I wasn't supposed to be. For example, my mom wouldn't have approved of me leaving campus after dark to go to the mall, so instead I would say I was going to the campus library to study. Good thing nothing ever happened to me because my mom's rendition of the events wouldn't have been accurate at all and the police would've been on a wild goose chase looking for me at the library when in fact I was downtown.

The DA said they have "numerous" videos of her, so her unknown time in Batesville or where ever she went next may have been whittled down some. They may have another whole set of people around her from those videos as well we don't know about. May be one of those videos has a "smoking gun" image?

I've wondered this myself. My opinion is she was waiting for some people to leave.

I seem to recall that she was in her car for 54 seconds. That's actually a long time, and could conform to a telephone conversation.

Did her family say she went there, if I may trouble you for a link to that information. TIA (sorry to ask, not meant as a challenge)

FHG, Imo it may not be linkable IF it's only posted on twitter. Im still looking for a MSM link for you.

Hmm. Interesting what you can find if you follow those tweets far enough. Still, it's all just someone's opinion.
People can just go nuts, especially on twitter. Seems like everyone has their own agenda which often doesn't include the truth.

FHG, Imo it may not be linkable IF it's only posted on twitter. Im still looking for a MSM link for you.

Thanks, no biggie. The reason I asked is any sobriety, recovery or anger management program has follow ups in terms of gatherings, counseling, or mentoring, and often they are not at the same place as the actual inpatient time, if you will?

I seem to recall that she was in her car for 54 seconds. That's actually a long time, and could conform to a telephone conversation.

Or just organizing her wallet, step out routine, check the hair, etc... get your cash, secure the car?

Taking this observation, along with sleeping all day, along with 'comfy' clothes; could she have been pregnant?

This could change all sorts of events that led up to that night.

JMO

Good conversation folks, as always.

Its possible I suppose, but I think a lot of teenagers sleep a lot. As for the comfy clothes, my first thought was that Jessica could have easily fit a pair of leggings or skinny jeans underneath those PJ bottoms. It just seems like something a teenager would do if she was planning a meet up or wanted to go to a party without tipping off her mom.

It's hard at that age to live up to your family's expectations, while still trying to feel independant.

Or just organizing her wallet, step out routine, check the hair, etc... get your cash, secure the car?

We could debate this, but I doubt that either of us wants to.

Your point is made; so is mine. I believe that she was on the phone. Watch the video again, if you feel that she looked for cash, "secure the car", "check the hair", or "step out routine", then let me know.

My view of those seconds (however long there are) spells a cellphone conversation. Nothing else.

ITA. I don't know why she would be on Herron Rd. if she was on her way to Leah's house and her mother said she told her she was coming back home. I wouldn't describe Leah's as a battered women's shelter but her dad might.

I doubt she chose to be on Herron Road, that she went there cognizant even, perhaps she may have been knocked outed prior to that. If she had something up to go there or there had been a party, the phone records would have helped pin point circumstances that would take her there. To me the party rumor is just that, people trying to make sense of why she would be there, then rumor becoming like fact, which may be why LE doesn't confirm it, apart from all the official hush required, wild guessing.

We could debate this, but I doubt that either of us wants to.

Your point is made; so is mine. I believe that she was on the phone. Watch the video again, if you feel that she looked for cash, "secure the car", "check the hair", or "step out routine", then let me know.

My view of those seconds (however long there are) spells a cellphone conversation. Nothing else.

Agreed. I hope there was just that and a record of it, for the sake of justice for her.

If its a legitimate news reporter for a msm print, tv, or radio, you can post the whole tweet with the link to the tweet itself.

<modsnip>

https://twitter.com/jbroachwmc
Her twitter is interesting, but I cannot find the items she touts to be on http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/category/4728/news. What photo did they need help to identify people? Where is the story of her being choked the week before? This girl needs to sync up the stories to her twitter account.

Just to be clear -- has LE formally identified anyone as a POI or suspect so far? I don't seem to think so.

Excellent point, Montjoy.

Law Enforcement has kept all information "close to the hip"; consequently social media is rampant with rumor, innuendo, gossip, and unsubstantiated accusations. Is this the future? Perhaps so.

It more or less requires the public to trust the investigative bureaucracy assigned to any one particular case, and gives great meaning to the "power (and importance) of the process" ie. To Kill A Mockingbird, or Twelve Angry Men, etcetera....

Based upon the past history of American crime investigations/judicial discovery/and revelations, I am sorely disappointed to say the least.

With the different reports of JC walking down the road and/or laying by the car, I wonder if she did call 911, they told her to drop and roll, and the flames went out. It was at that point she got up and started walking down the road?

Either the first responder or the fire chief gave her their jacket IIRC. We have not really heard what was done to or for her if she was still in flames (gross, I am sorry). This mix-up in the story is a vital part in my mind! It may be the link that the perp knows and the officials are purposely staying mum on it. I sure hope that is the situation!

If she was able to call 911, she would be able to give LE more information on what happened and who did it. Perhaps she did and LE may know who did it but must build a solid case and cannot risk the perp getting aquitted or found not guilty. My guess is she didn't call.

Her twitter is interesting, but I cannot find the items she touts to be on http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/category/4728/news. What photo did they need help to identify people? Where is the story of her being choked the week before? This girl needs to sync up the stories to her twitter account.

Here is the choking story...http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...micide-investigation-continues?autostart=true

Can't find the one about a photo. The reporting in this case has been awful. imo

If she was able to call 911, she would be able to give LE more information on what happened and who did it. Perhaps she did and LE may know who did it but must build a solid case and cannot risk the perp getting aquitted or found not guilty. My guess is she didn't call.
Quote Originally Posted by cady Yesterday, 01:56 AM
I recently read on a twitter post which did NOT supply documentation that there is no recording of the 911 call because the fire chief was called directly. NO IDEA as to the truth of this, but if true, it would explain a few things...so, hypothetically, how would this change the story? Just got me thinking... JM

Will we ever be told who called 911? hummmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member