MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean full of crazy theories, or just behaving/displaying badly as a website? It seems a little sluggish to me tonight, otherwise okay.

My pages are lagging and I have lots of double post.

No comment about theories. imoo

Disregard what I said, please, because I can't find a link to anything but some blogs that I am trying to ignore because they seem to have an agenda that has nothing to do with Jessica or justice. Thanks.

Agree about agendas. But I personally feel that all sites have agendas, so I sift through the muck to see if anything makes sense. I will not hang my hat on having faith in any of these characters' statements of fact, because they all have agendas themselves. Lots of dirty laundry out there. JMO If we must believe published statements on MSM, then we should assume that Jessica was in a "battered womens shelter" per, her father. I do not believe that. JMO

Juvenile records are sealed in Mississippi.

On another note, I think "Karen" sounds like "Eric" or "Derrick."

My guess here would be that the Mississippi Valley bluesy drawl on the K in "Karen" might phonetically sound like "Erin" (or "Aaron, or...) you- tell-me? The last time I tried playing with the Mississippi Valley bluesy drawl I got my wrists slapped.

On the juvenile records.... What age does Mississippi use as the cutoff? On August 23, 2013, I believe Jessica was 18? (birth Feb 2, 1995)

The 911 caller will be revealed at trial.

On another note, in my spare time, I enjoy reviewing the Mississippi Department of Corrections Active Offenders under Supervision by Community Corrections list at http://www.mdoc.state.ms.us/PDF%20Files/ActiveOffendersSupervisionCCRegionI.pdfhttp://.

So many fun names.

However, if "Eric" does not sound like Karen (and it reasonably may under certain circumstances), I think Eric is a middle name. JMO

I think it would be deplorable that someone under supervision by corrections is responsible, inter alios, inter alia.

Whoa! 357 pages...and "in your spare time"..."So many fun names"....

Do you also do stand-up comedy at the Mississippi Valley Blues Fest? *grin*

Wow, we're still in speculation mode, in three more days it's been a month. No breaks, no leaks to media, no leaks to tertiary news sites, nothing. Incredible, nothing new at all. MSM seems to have completely abandoned this story.

About two days ago I read something on one of Tom Dee's SM pages. He's considered a legitimate journalist, so I'm pretty sure referencing the material isn't against WS TOS. The problem is, the whole exchange is now either missing, or beyond my ken to retrieve it. It started with Tom posting "After 110 hours in Courtland". It continued in an exchange with a woman, and concluded with "What you are looking for isn't in any video, it's not in any interview, it's not in any picture or recording, you have to be on foot" you have to be on foot

Now I know damned well I saw it, but I didn't preserve it. I truly wish I had. Can anyone confirm what I saw, and what significance you think the statement has? I have my own theories, but hopefully at least one of you saw it, and you have ideas too.

I saw it on his tweets & replies page. Can't find it now either. One of them (the woman or TD) must have deleted their tweet. That will "poof" the entire thread.

Didn't spend any time thinking about what he meant. He irritates me with his cryptic tweets. :banghead:

https://twitter.com/TomDeesFOX13/with_replies

I saw it on his tweets & replies page. Can't find it now either. One of them (the woman or TD) must have deleted their tweet. That will "poof" the entire thread.

Didn't spend any time thinking about what he meant. He irritates me with his cryptic tweets. :banghead:

Thank you so much. I was beginning to doubt my own memory. I think what he said is significant, even more so, considering that it disappeared. I'm just interested in how it applies, I don't think he meant in in the most obvious application, it couldn't be that easy. Or could it?

I think it was just baiting, along the lines of "you had/have to be here to appreciate it, and maybe I'll share later."

I'm on my last nerve, with cryptic tweets, words, phrases, hints.......

Whew I have alot to catch up on! Went from Detroit to Mexicali and got stuck on the boarder in international roaming. So no internet, no news or Websleuths. Should I read half of thread 4 and all of 5? Any good msm interviews, or person of interest?

Wow, we're still in speculation mode, in three more days it's been a month. No breaks, no leaks to media, no leaks to tertiary news sites, nothing. Incredible, nothing new at all. MSM seems to have completely abandoned this story.

About two days ago I read something on one of Tom Dee's SM pages. He's considered a legitimate journalist, so I'm pretty sure referencing the material isn't against WS TOS. The problem is, the whole exchange is now either missing, or beyond my ken to retrieve it. It started with Tom posting "After 110 hours in Courtland". It continued in an exchange with a woman, and concluded with "What you are looking for isn't in any video, it's not in any interview, it's not in any picture or recording, you have to be on foot" you have to be on foot

Now I know damned well I saw it, but I didn't preserve it. I truly wish I had. Can anyone confirm what I saw, and what significance you think the statement has? I have my own theories, but hopefully at least one of you saw it, and you have ideas too.

The reply was made: it's amazing what you find when you go for a walk. It's still there under his cryptic remark.

The reply was made: it's amazing what you find when you go for a walk. It's still there under his cryptic remark.

This is the only one I could find. I "x'ed" out the other names in the thread.

Tom Dees ‏@TomDeesFOX13 Dec 30
@xxxx @xxxx I wish I knew. 110 hours in Courtland in 2 weeks. Got close at heart to her friends...Made me physically ill

https://twitter.com/search?q=110 hours in Courtland&src=typd

Stuff like this tweet drives me nuts. ugh. He says it was off the record. Why even say a thing or tweet if it is off the record? :gaah:

Tom Dees
‏@TomDeesFOX13
The most productive week I have had investigating-- off camera in Jessica Chambers story. Deep insight into many things #JusticeforJessica

https://twitter.com/TomDeesFOX13/status/551187005359411201

Right! Better off not saying anything.

It's like a 6yo saying... "I got a secret, I got a secret... but, I'm not going to tell you!":poke:

I never saw that but do you suppose it means you have to be down there in the town working sources, etc. and not just taking pics of memorials and accepting LE's answers?

I never saw that but do you suppose it means you have to be down there in the town working sources, etc. and not just taking pics of memorials and accepting LE's answers?

I think so. He has mentioned that he talks to one of JC's friends often.

Right! Better off not saying anything.

It's like a 6yo saying... "I got a secret, I got a secret... but, I'm not going to tell you!":poke:

Tom Dees' remark may have something to do with the reference to "being ill" after meeting Jessica's friends for 110 hours (an environment of degradation) and then, with the continued Twitter conversation within his tweet. It leads to Dee's then saying "Two words: Epps -- MDOC". The subsequent article at the ClarionLedger describes how a Mississippi Department Of Corrections former corrections commissioner was allegedly involved in "kickbacks and brides" amounting to a billion-dollar bribery-kickback prison scheme.

I think that Dees' remark about Courtland is an offhand remark about Mississippi corruption. This may be where the "...you have to be on foot" comes in: ie. "You really need to be there to comprehend the fullness of the situation"

See here for the OT ClarionLedger article

so is the Charles Johnson Soundcloud interview off limits here or is it MSM?

Champion and LE will simply state any evidence from the car was gathered and documented prior to towing. The trial court judge will not abuse their discretion admitting the evidence under those circumstances. Prosecution will argue the tow truck driver could have repaired the car and sold it and it would not make a difference regarding the evidence and argue that David Walker is grasping at straws to detract attention from the crime.

*OT note: David Walker was an attorney for Jayson D. Dishmon, one of two defendants involved in the Batesville, January 2012, gang-land murder of Jeremy Wright.

reference link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member