MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: are Ali Alsani and Ali Fadhel the same person then? For some reason I had it in my head that Fadhel was store manager and Alsan was clerk/cashier employee. But some of the statements brought forward by Zool from the Times-Picayune makes it seem like these two are actually the same individual.

And yes, know AA has been officially named as cleared so not suggesting or doing any sleuthing. My question is simply are there two Alis who work at the M&M or just one who is being named two different ways in the press? TIA for anyone who can clear this up for me.

I believe one is the father, the actual owner, and one is the 19-year-old clerk, AA.

EDIT: :nevermind:
See below for correct information. Fadhel and Alsanai are the same person. Sorry for the confusion!

I saw something curious yesterday on a social media website, and I've been trying to confirm it.

A commenter asked a question about Ali Alsanai's statements regarding Jessica Chambers activity at the M&M on December 6, 2014.

I'm paraphrasing here now because that comment is no longer visible at the social media website. The commenter asked: "Does anyone see it odd that CCTV video does not show Jessica reentering M&M a second time in order to buy cigarettes as Ali Alsanai has stated?"

The commenter then supplied a link to a MSM video.

The question got me wondering because I have viewed many videos numerous times but never recalled seeing Chambers re-enter M&M.

Currently I have tried to find a MSM article written sometime between the period December 7 and December 10; the commenter above had referenced an exact quote. Thus far I have found only The Times-Picayune making that claim.

According to the publication date and times ( December 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM, updated December 11, 2014 at 6:48 AM ) NOLA's article is a reprint of an AP story. Yet when I run a Google search, using the keywords: Ali, cigarettes, and "Jessica Chambers", for a specified timeframe (12/07/2014 to 12/10/2014 ) there are no other results.

Does anyone know of any MSM article during this timeframe that confirms that Jessica re-entered M&M after exiting from the counter?
Post from the Media Thread.

On her way out, Chambers got a call on her cellphone, he said. After she pumped gas, she re-entered the store, bought cigarettes, and drove away, headed south on the highway, he said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11301826

There's also this quote which seems to imply that she went back inside after pumping the gas.

"She seemed normal," Ali Alsanai told CNN affiliate WREG. "She didn't seem like something was going wrong, you know? She just seemed normal. She just pumped some gas, we had a talk, and she left."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/10/us/mississippi-girl-burns-to-death/

Thanks for catching that. I too clearly remember that statement from early on. curious.

So both men were there that night and saw Jessica. both men speak highly of her as being a nice person and a regular customer. So did both men speak with Jessica that night and have the same basic conversation? Was this separate conversations or all three speaking together at once? Because that is fuzzy for me.

"If she knew she had a problem with somebody, she would have told me," Fadhel said.

Chambers bought $14 worth of gas, more than the $5 or so she usually purchased, he said.

"I asked her, 'Why are you putting so much gas?' She said, 'I'm going somewhere,'" Fadhel said.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12/jessica_chambers_19_spoke_to_m.html

and this which seems to indicate the same or a similar conversation took place with AA

"She seemed normal," Ali Alsanai told CNN affiliate WREG. "She didn't seem like something was going wrong, you know? She just seemed normal. She just pumped some gas, we had a talk and she left."

He said Thursday that one thing struck him as odd: Chambers pumped $14 worth of gas. She was a regular in the store, popping in every day or two, and she rarely pumped more than $5 in gas, he said.

"I asked her about it, and she said she was going somewhere," he said. "She was quiet that day, real quiet."http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/11/us/mis...urns-to-death/

"Some people are saying she stopped by a party after that," said Chambers. "We think whoever called her over to them was asking her to go to that party, because where she was found and where the party was aren't very far apart."

Wait just a doggone minute! Sandy Rudd has already admitted being the one who called her over. So she's down with the party and Chambers believes it too. But Chambers also implies he knows where the party was. (See above)

it has been confirmed there was a party. it just so happened to be at the house of the man who lives nearby the location of her death and whose name sounds like one JC has been reported to have said before she died, and who is one of the two people supposedly last seen with JC.

:confused: are Ali Alsani and Ali Fadhel the same person then? For some reason I had it in my head that Fadhel was store manager and Alsan was clerk/cashier employee. But some of the statements brought forward by Zool from the Times-Picayune makes it seem like these two are actually the same individual.

And yes, know AA has been officially named as cleared so not suggesting or doing any sleuthing. My question is simply are there two Alis who work at the M&M or just one who is being named two different ways in the press? TIA for anyone who can clear this up for me.

To the best of my knowledge Ali Alsanai and Ali Fahdel are one and the same. Ali's father's name is Mohammad Fahdel. Ali's father is the owner; Ali is a clerk/manager. There is a great deal of confusion surrounding the frequent alteration of Muslim names, but by in large the name "Ali Alsanai" seems to be the prime choice of record.

I don't know if this has been discussed but, maybe there was a party. The party had an excess of drugs and maybe Jessica was partying and over did it. She's laying there and they're to scared to call the ambulance because they're playing trap house for the party. They believing she died and, certainly knew they could not leave her car there because certainly someone would call a missing persons report. So they drag her out to her car, recline her passenger seat (cant have a floppy body slamming in the window), and put her in the seat. Drive to that location disassemble her phone and toss it, and set the car on fire.

They thought she was a dead and , in a panick they were in cya mode not thinking clearly. I only bring this up because 7 years ago a few friends of mine ( I wasn't a good person then at all for a few years and had bad friends ) same thing happened. Instead of calling the ambulance or try and revive the poor man, they drug his body to where everyone dumped their trash. He was found the next day by another friend walking her dog. No they didnt catch him on fire, even though he would have died on the way to the hospital anyway they let him convolse and drown in a puddle of water.

if she had od'd, she wouldn't have been able to walk while on fire would she, or is that the equivalent of an adrenaline shot which would wake her up, allow her to possibly walk and speak to the fire chief?

AA was referred to early on as Ali Fadhel. I don't think his father was at the store when JC entered. AA's father is listed as the true owner of the business, but the earliest articles referred to AA as Fadhel.

To the best of my knowledge Ali Alsanai and Ali Fahdel are one and the same. Ali's father's name is Mohammad Fahdel. Ali's father is the owner; Ali is a clerk/manager. There is a great deal of confusion surrounding the frequent alteration of Muslim names, but by in large the name "Ali Alsanai" seems to be the prime choice of record.

Sorry for adding to the confusion, tlcya! I should have looked it up before replying. :facepalm:

Post from the Media Thread.

On her way out, Chambers got a call on her cellphone, he said. After she pumped gas, she re-entered the store, bought cigarettes, and drove away, headed south on the highway, he said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11301826

There's also this quote which seems to imply that she went back inside after pumping the gas.

"She seemed normal," Ali Alsanai told CNN affiliate WREG. "She didn't seem like something was going wrong, you know? She just seemed normal. She just pumped some gas, we had a talk, and she left."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/10/us/mississippi-girl-burns-to-death/

Thanks, Bessie

Unfortunately, the "COURTLAND, Miss. — Dec 11, 2014, 2:47 PM ET By ADRIAN SAINZ Associated Press" link in the Websleuths thread you cite does not readily bring up the article.

However I will endeavor to follow the Adrian Sainz lead, although I believe that he may merely be regurgitating the same statement from the NOLA article; the time imples that it was written after the NOLA article.

Tracking AP-wire is not easy. I'm guessing though that the AP picked up the story first from local and regional broadcasts.

I've read that she was walking and, read that they found her laying there. Fire could have been like an adrenaline shot.

Lol, anyone keeping a running list/cheat sheet of names/nicknames/AKAS? Alsani/fadhel, R/D Tutor, Mister/Boone, Auntie/Charlotte Wilkerson, Cassandra Market/Sandy Rudd. If anyone else goes public about being interviewed and goes by multiple names, my head will explode. :)

Maybe she bought more gas than her norm; because she wanted to limit her visits to that gas station through out the week. She did get accosted there a week earlier by a angry female.

Lol, anyone keeping a running list/cheat sheet of names/nicknames/AKAS? Alsani/fadhel, R/D Tutor, Mister/Boone, Auntie/Charlotte Wilkerson, Cassandra Market/Sandy Rudd. If anyone else goes public about being interviewed and goes by multiple names, my head will explode. :)

It's my brains already at information overload. I wonder if they even remember all their aliases or even their real name.

So both men were there that night and saw Jessica. both men speak highly of her as being a nice person and a regular customer. So did both men speak with Jessica that night and have the same basic conversation? Was this separate conversations or all three speaking together at once? Because that is fuzzy for me.

"If she knew she had a problem with somebody, she would have told me," Fadhel said.

Chambers bought $14 worth of gas, more than the $5 or so she usually purchased, he said.

"I asked her, 'Why are you putting so much gas?' She said, 'I'm going somewhere,'" Fadhel said.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12/jessica_chambers_19_spoke_to_m.html

and this which seems to indicate the same or a similar conversation took place with AA

"She seemed normal," Ali Alsanai told CNN affiliate WREG. "She didn't seem like something was going wrong, you know? She just seemed normal. She just pumped some gas, we had a talk and she left."

He said Thursday that one thing struck him as odd: Chambers pumped $14 worth of gas. She was a regular in the store, popping in every day or two, and she rarely pumped more than $5 in gas, he said.

"I asked her about it, and she said she was going somewhere," he said. "She was quiet that day, real quiet."http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/11/us/mis...urns-to-death/

I believe that you are reading too much into the two names. I believe that early-on reporting confused Ali Alsanai into "Ali Fahdel" much in the same way that American journalism played with ISIL and ISIS for much-too-long. Believe me: trust in the fact that the owner of the store has not been interviewed by mainstream media ...yet. (modsnip)

Maybe she bought more gas than her norm; because she wanted to limit her visits to that gas station through out the week. She did get accosted there a week earlier by a angry female.
Link, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member