MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still nothing new... Other than the fact that the perpetrator is probably a solitary individual, probably not from round hyarr.

What I find most disturbing, is the fact that a "community" of people where this happened isn't screaming for answers. The same community that ignored Jessica's death and left it up to Internet interlopers to make any sort of memorial effort outside of burying her.

We all apparently have agendas and motives, it would be nice if D.A. Champion had one, like let's solve this murder.

It makes all the sense in the world that in a town rife with violence, murders, shootings, and the like, that Courtland would have to import a killer. That the sole perpetrator of the crime could manage the crime scene and a blazing Jessica on his/her own, and walk away without injury. You know I hadn't thought about it before, but maybe she was abducted by extraterrestrials, after washing her car with kerosene, and when the UFO departed, the exhaust ignited the car, and she suffered radiation burns.

Well it could be that, or it could be that the perpetrators have enough reach and clout, that opening your mouth is going to get you set ablaze too. Who in their right mind is going to do that if they're stuck swimming in that cesspool with no way out?

Having considered the extraterrestrial option and eliminating it early on, I wish I had given it more consideration or brought it up for discussion. The ultimate outxider! Someone we could all fighting against instead of fighting with one another.

Having considered the extraterrestrial option and eliminating it early on, I wish I had given it more consideration or brought it up for discussion. The ultimate outxider! Someone we could all fighting against instead of fighting with one another.

"Leave no turn unstoned!" D.A. Champion

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/10/woman-set-on-fire/20195725/

ok, here's my analysis. it's choppy and I will have more thoughts later. didn't have complete concentration when putting it together. it's basically bc I haven't heard anyone else make statements like hers. Maybe she just wants attention and to involve herself, or maybe she wants recognition for something she's done.

RE: LF's interview and her statements.

Physical reaction to hearing about the crime. “Sick to stomach – knot in throat” (does she mean lump?). trying too hard to seem affected. physical reactions are generally experienced by people who witnessed or experienced the trauma, or are extremely close to the victim. Meanwhile Amber is practically laughing during her interview.

Feeling personally hurt “hurts my heart, really really bad. it really does” – trying too hard to be personally effected.

Ownership of victim :”she was MY sonic baby”

“I can't believe I didn't see anything when I passed by here. I wish I had. I would have helped her. I would have fought for her if I had to.”
No one else has said anything like wishing they had seen the crime or that they felt like they could have helped her. Does she really wish she’d seen the crime? Is she revealing guilt about not helping her, about not fighting for her? She’s sort of heroicising herself that she would have fought for JC and insinuating that she knows what JC had to fight against. Also, this seems to place her at or passing by the crime scene which would mean the time of the crime or shortly afterwards.

“I'm the kind that'll bounce out there and start asking questions to find out what happened because that'll be the only way to get any information” – what is she talking about? How does she know that no one else will be able to get any info? She’s the master investigator? She has all the info? Delusions of grandeur?

“Wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy, or do that to a dog”. Or, would she? Who asked if she would do that? She doesn't say JC didn't deserve it like everyone else. She says she wouldn't wish it on anyone. She is revealing her sense of power and control about wishing it or perpetrating it on another, or not, instead of the passive attitude that no one deserves that. Why offer info about if she would do that or not? Personalizes the crime in her mind. She has imagined doing it and who she would or would not do it to? This is what you say when you are asked if you did something. Other people have been saying "who could do such a thing; what kind of person; she didn't deserve it, etc". No one else has said "I would never do this or wish this on anyone".

her statements are very "i/me" centered. not JC centered. most everyone else talks about JC, and how she didn't deserve this, including Amber. LF talks about herself and how this crime relates to her. she insinuates herself into it.

there are more comments to analyze, but responses to this are welcome. anything I missed?

I think this person is just a certain attention enjoying sort of personality who has a flare for storytelling and being dramatic. I have a family member who is like that. Even someone else's drama or tragic event becomes their own to the degree that they claim to be deeply personally affected and the drama or tragedy of others is quickly adopted to become their own. It is now about me, myself and I. IYKWIM. I know a couple of other non family members who are like that as well. It seems to be a female trait more so than a male one IMO.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/10/woman-set-on-fire/20195725/

ok, here's my analysis. it's choppy and I will have more thoughts later. didn't have complete concentration when putting it together. it's basically bc I haven't heard anyone else make statements like hers. Maybe she just wants attention and to involve herself, or maybe she wants recognition for something she's done.

RE: LF's interview and her statements.

Physical reaction to hearing about the crime. “Sick to stomach – knot in throat” (does she mean lump?). trying too hard to seem affected. physical reactions are generally experienced by people who witnessed or experienced the trauma, or are extremely close to the victim. Meanwhile Amber is practically laughing during her interview.

Feeling personally hurt “hurts my heart, really really bad. it really does” – trying too hard to be personally effected.

Ownership of victim :”she was MY sonic baby”

“I can't believe I didn't see anything when I passed by here. I wish I had. I would have helped her. I would have fought for her if I had to.”
No one else has said anything like wishing they had seen the crime or that they felt like they could have helped her. Does she really wish she’d seen the crime? Is she revealing guilt about not helping her, about not fighting for her? She’s sort of heroicising herself that she would have fought for JC and insinuating that she knows what JC had to fight against. Also, this seems to place her at or passing by the crime scene which would mean the time of the crime or shortly afterwards.

“I'm the kind that'll bounce out there and start asking questions to find out what happened because that'll be the only way to get any information” – what is she talking about? How does she know that no one else will be able to get any info? She’s the master investigator? She has all the info? Delusions of grandeur?

“Wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy, or do that to a dog”. Or, would she? Who asked if she would do that? She doesn't say JC didn't deserve it like everyone else. She says she wouldn't wish it on anyone. She is revealing her sense of power and control about wishing it or perpetrating it on another, or not, instead of the passive attitude that no one deserves that. Why offer info about if she would do that or not? Personalizes the crime in her mind. She has imagined doing it and who she would or would not do it to? This is what you say when you are asked if you did something. Other people have been saying "who could do such a thing; what kind of person; she didn't deserve it, etc". No one else has said "I would never do this or wish this on anyone".

her statements are very "i/me" centered. not JC centered. most everyone else talks about JC, and how she didn't deserve this, including Amber. LF talks about herself and how this crime relates to her. she insinuates herself into it.

there are more comments to analyze, but responses to this are welcome. anything I missed?

With the public not knowing all the evidence I guess she's as good a suspect as any of them but with all due respect I think you're over analyzing a 30 second interview and frankly, grasping at straws.

This comment from Bryant is especially confusing, "Law enforcement officers are designed by nature to solve crimes." If that's the case why is there so much crime taking place in that county and elsewhere in the state?

With the public not knowing all the evidence I guess she's as good a suspect as any of them but with all due respect I think you're over analyzing a 30 second interview and frankly, grasping at straws.

I have to agree. We have very few interviews to look at, so I think too much is being read into the few that we have.

I'm happy to eat crow if I am wrong though:)

I think this person is just a certain attention enjoying sort of personality who has a flare for storytelling and being dramatic. I have a family member who is like that. Even someone else's drama or tragic event becomes their own to the degree that they claim to be deeply personally affected and the drama or tragedy of others is quickly adopted to become their own. It is now about me, myself and I. IYKWIM. I know a couple of other non family members who are like that as well. It seems to be a female trait more so than a male one IMO.

That's how she strikes me as well. I had a co-worker like that. A girl she knew died in an accident. She acted like the girl was her best friend, but she didn't even know her last name.

Any other surveillance tapes released from the service station? Other angles for instance?

While I agree there are possible inconsistencies and/or contradictions in her interview, I also agree she might be as you described ... or maybe she really did like JC and is extremely shook up by her horrific death. If I was a friend of JC's, her death would literally keep me up at night. Even reading and writing here can do that to me, without knowing her at all. Also, re: fishing: Could is be possible that she uses fishing as a means to just get away and relax, even if the fish aren't/weren't biting? Maybe she likes the peaceful lake setting after a long day or a problem at home? The part about driving by the fire scene does seem weird, but again, maybe she was nervous and not speaking clearly? Just looking at alternatives ...

I think LF is worth a second look. Not saying I think she did anything, but I do think her interview was worth re-hashing. I thought ShaSha/Mister/Tutor were odd interviews too. But nothing seems to have come from them. No luck with GasCanMan, Ali, or that Eric (turner?)they interviewed first. Ditto with Cassandra Market and Bryan Rudd. LE has interviewed over a hundred people and yielded no results. Maybe they just haven't interviewed the right person yet. And heck, at the very least, we know that LF was near the crime scene on the very evening of the crime, probably around the same time if we believe her statements. That is more than we can say about the aforementioned people we've already discussed. LF very nicely placed herself on Herron that night. without being asked. im keeping an open mind because I'm not so sure it's one of the "usual suspects".

Every person interviewed about this case on camera has some unusual comments or behaviors IMO. Hard to know what is telling and what is simply that person's personality or nervousness.

<snip> re: fishing: Could is be possible that she uses fishing as a means to just get away and relax, even if the fish aren't/weren't biting? Maybe she likes the peaceful lake setting after a long day or a problem at home? The part about driving by the fire scene does seem weird, but again, maybe she was nervous and not speaking clearly? Just looking at alternatives ... <snip>

You offer an amazing amount of insight. And her reference to driving by the scene does seem weird. Some people, places, things take pride in being weird. She may be one of them ... and she puts herself at the center of things.

Every person interviewed about this case on camera has some unusual comments or behaviors IMO. Hard to know what is telling and what is simply that person's personality or nervousness.

I agree. The one thing that stands out about LF to me, though, is that she was near where JC was found around the time it was occurring, by her own admission. And then she was back the next day. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, for sure. Just maybe worth a second look :)

Can anyone tell me if family has been ruled out? I read on the J4J page that they're not updating the family on the investigation. Would they update them, even if they have suspicion a family member was involved? Would there be any significant financial gain from Jessicas death, an insurance policy maybe?

I hate even typing or thinking that.

You offer an amazing amount of insight. And her reference to driving by the scene does seem weird. Some people, places, things take pride in being weird. She may be one of them ... and she puts herself at the center of things.

True about some things being weird and also some people liking to be in the center of things. Another thought is that she was driving around that night on "auto pilot," i.e., thinking about something or listening to music, etc. Hopefully she's also been carefully questioned about anything weird she might have potentially seen ... and about the particulars of her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot