MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Alsanai's remark is based upon his window-position at the counter; he saw Jessica's car positioned heading SE. I doubt seriously that he left his position from behind the counter, moved outside to watch her leave at 6:32:xx pm, and followed her car visually to determine if she headed north, up US 51 (toward Batesville), south down US 51 (toward Enid Lake and Leah's House), or even if she pulled around the back of M&M and returned north up Carlisle (again toward home, and perhaps Batesville).

I suspect Alsanai was as oblivious to Jessica's direction of travel as we are.
Thanks, Zool. I was asking for a specific reason. It has been stated that JC was on video more than once that evening, so I had wondered if we could pin down what places she may have passed or stopped that would have her on video.

I don't think the Fire Chief's use of words is unusual. I don't think there is anything suspicious about the crappie fishing lady. I find one person to be increasingly raising my hinky meter, but it would be just plain wrong for me to elaborate. I hope there will be Justice for Jessica, but I feel pessimistic.

Yeah. I have one, too...

I posted this or a variation of it on a previous thread but it was virtually ignored. Maybe it will be useful now.

http://www.mdwfp.com/applications/fishing reports/FishingReportsInfo.aspx?id=10

Enid Lake - 12/1/2014

Winter fishing report. Weekly updates will resume in February.

Winter fishing usually means limited ramp access. Expect rapid water level rises and drawdowns as rain events happen and the Corps tries to achieve and maintain winter pool (230 ft) from December 1 until mid-January, then it should rise to 235 ft by March 1. High winter releases should mean good fishing in the spillway. For water level information, call (662)563-4571 or check at http://155.76.244.230/offices/ed/edh/docs/bullet.txt for a table or http://155.76.244.230/offices/ed/edh/plots/enidplot.png for a graph.

Winter fishing can be good since the fish often school tightly. Fish bite better after a few warm, sunny days. Unlike summer, best bet is to fish midday on sunny banks.

I consider myself an avid fisherman and while I've never fished south of Michigan for Crappie, I've fished the heck out of them up here. While I'll respectfully disagree with the bite being better in the day during the winter months (always seem to turn on at sunset and even later), I'll state once again like you did and were ignored, Crappie are almost exclusively caught using minnows as bait. I'd like to see her tackle box, or know where she bought minnows at. This isn't to say crappie won't bite spinner baits, but in the evening any good crappie fisherman/woman knows to use minnows. Maybe she trapped her own but I'd bet my house that she didn't as you can get three dozen for less than $5 bucks.

Yeah. I have one, too...

My hinky-meter has been going off since the beginning. Lol. I didn't want to be pessimistic about this case, but I'm right there with you. The only person I know for sure who didn't do this is ME.

Oh, crap. I meant to reply to MotherOcean's post. I'm sorry!

Thanks, Zool. I was asking for a specific reason. It has been stated that JC was on video more than once that evening, so I had wondered if we could pin down what places she may have passed or stopped that would have her on video.

I got the impression from Alsanai's second interview with MSM that LE had requested video surveillance tapes from two other gas stations: one north on US 51 and the other south on US 51. The one south I believe to be JD's Quick Stop.

For anyone who wants to have some Google fun, here's a Street View tip:

When you receive a Street View, the lower left hand corner provides a map. If you hold your cursor on the map, it will enlarge a bit. If you place, your cursor on a street within that map, the street will be highlighted in blue, and the little street figure will move N-S-E-W illustrated by his position. If you click your mouse, anywhere along that highlighted street, you can move quickly N-S-E-W.

Remember to always click on the highlighted, blue, street line.

Meanwhile if you want to move your little figure use the compass indicator found on the far right.

Also, if you want to spin and magnify a view: place your cursor inside the large "circle", left click and hold, and spin the view up & down, around & backwards, in & out.

Have fun. You can be a dangerous spook.

did this ever get clarified?
is 4:20 a pot reference, or did fisherwoman lady actually say that's what time she went to Enid lake?

anyone wanna analyze LF's interview? or is that sleuthing?
some of her statements make me wonder. she's the only one who has made certain types of statements which were unsolicited.

Erin Corwin was murdered because her lover feared his wife would find out about the affair and the pregnancy. He didn't murder her because his wife wanted him to do so. Caesar Laurean murdered the woman who had accused him of sexual assault. His motive was to save his career. I see no comparison to the facts of this case that we do know.

JMO

Interesting you left out the Graham-Zambora case which satisfied your demands of a man who killed for a jealous woman. Lol.

With regard to the Laurean case, based upon your response I am guessing you used Wikipedia to fill you in, yes? As a Jacksonville native, living and working in said community, daughter of two retired marines who served active duty at Camp Lejeune who know personally people who worked with both a Lauterbach and Laurean, I can say that as far as our community is concerned there was way more to that case than your succinct rendition of the account.

Now the Corbin case I don't know much about, I briefly followed that. But based on things I read at the time, i feel confident that lover boy's wife knew about the affair.

Seriously, winter break is over and I'm back at algebra, no time for extraneous sleuthing. Let's get back to JC, who feasibly could've been killed by a lover, whose motive could've been pretty much ANYTHING. Since women are usually killed by men in domestic situations. This silly sidebar conversation is irrelevant and boring, frankly.

anyone wanna analyze LF's interview? or is that sleuthing?
some of her statements make me wonder. she's the only one who has made certain types of statements which were unsolicited.

I think her interview is fair game; she placed herself willingly into the fray; and the Clay Chandler video is MSM.

This case is driving me so crazy, I feel like a haircut and dyeing my hair green.

Send me a pic when you do; I go crazy for short-, green-haired, opposite-sex, anons. :takeabow:

My hinky-meter has been going off since the beginning. Lol. I didn't want to be pessimistic about this case, but I'm right there with you. The only person I know for sure who didn't do this is ME.

Oh, crap. I meant to reply to MotherOcean's post. I'm sorry!

Heh. I think we're all in thevsame boat .

I got the impression from Alsanai's second interview with MSM that LE had requested video surveillance tapes from two other gas stations: one north on US 51 and the other south on US 51. The one south I believe to be JD's Quick Stop.

That may not have to do with *Jessica* stopping at those places, though. If it's believed or ultimately determined that the accelerant used in the fire was indeed gasoline, it's not hard to see why LE would be interested in checking to see who else may have bought gasoline in the area during the hours before the fire.

That may not have to do with *Jessica* stopping at those places, though. If it's believed or ultimately determined that the accelerant used in the fire was indeed gasoline, it's not hard to see why LE would be interested in checking to see who else may have bought gasoline in the area during the hours before the fire.

If I were a detective on Sheriff Dennis Darby's staff, as soon as the M&M video was brought to my attention, I would have begun telephone calls to any possible commercial property with video surveillance, requesting them to look for a 2005 Kia between the hours 6:32pm and 8:13pm. For example, there's a place in Pope Co., within 5 mins drive, where Jessica could have washed and cleaned her car, and sat down with friends over a slice of pizza. From that location, back to Herron Road, is a simple skip, less than 3 minutes. That place is appropriately called "The Place".

I mentioned this place in an early Thread #4, I believe.

I would think that in a rural area where people have boats, barbecues, and meth cookers, not to mention woodworking plants and fishing rods, there would be no shortage of flammable material around and most people wouldn't have to run out to make a special purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734