MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also curious as to why local news felt the need to explain that EB was a "married father".

Because it is a fact? Married people with children rarely live by themselves. The "party" may have been at his house but even if it was, that doesn't mean he was there or that he knew all the names of the attendees. Still, too many unknowns, imo.

What stands out the most to me in regards to the most recent arrests, is that they were released on a bond. It was not a "hold" like we have seen before. This means that they will be arraigned on charges sometime very soon. The arraignment will be open to the public and I sure hope some reporters cover it, no matter the charge(s).

It also means they could make a plea deal. Information in exchange for a deal.

JMO

---------------------------------

You are not alone! It bothers me a great deal that a 19-year-old, high school graduate associates with grown men socially without them being friends of family/parents.

Me, too. MrMr is <b>quite a bit</b> older at 44. When I was 19, I would have thought 25 was o.l.d. and I couldn't imagine having a "good friend" especially a man who's been around the block so to speak, I was too intimidated back then. But that's just me, scaredy cat of older men. :puke: no offense meant, that's just me.

Sometimes people befriend the parents of who they associate with....just sayin'

JMO

Yeah, and now that they're "going back to the beginning" and finding inconsistences, at the very least I hope the questioning investigators milk this chapter of the Mississippi Code for all it's worth: http://law.justia.com/codes/mississippi/2013/title-97/chapter-9/ : OFFENSES AFFECTING ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE

My opinion, totally: Someone needs to open up a serious can of legal whoop-*advertiser censored* on these clowns and nail them for anything they can and start tawkin', fo' realz.

Yeah, and now that they're "going back to the beginning" and finding inconsistences, at the very least I hope the questioning investigators milk this chapter of the Mississippi Code for all it's worth: http://law.justia.com/codes/mississippi/2013/title-97/chapter-9/ : OFFENSES AFFECTING ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE

My opinion, totally: Someone needs to open up a serious can of legal whoop-*advertiser censored* on these clowns and nail them for anything they can and start tawkin', fo' realz.

Exactly! Especially if it is found that people have given statements that were not truthful in order to hinder/mislead/protect

WHAT were the charges for Mister and Sha Sha? Why do we not know this? What is Champ's digits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody please tell me if I am mistaken. I thought EB, not ET, was the first one interviewed by LE. Isn't EB the one who said LE showed up at his house the night of the murder around 9:30 and they had already called his mom and his grand mother looking for him, and he was home with a toothache since about 6 pm? Also, isn't he the one who lives within walking distance of the crime scene? Just want to know if I've got that straight from MSM and what has been posted on here.

Somebody please tell me if I am mistaken. I thought EB, not ET, was the first one interviewed by LE. Isn't EB the one who said LE showed up at his house the night of the murder around 9:30 and they had already called his mom and his grand mother looking for him, and he was home with a toothache since about 6 pm? Also, isn't he the one who lives within walking distance of the crime scene? Just want to know if I've got that straight from MSM and what has been posted on here.
You are correct. EB.

You are not alone! It bothers me a great deal that a 19-year-old, high school graduate associates with grown men socially without them being friends of family/parents.

Me, too. MrMr is <b>quite a bit</b> older at 44. When I was 19, I would have thought 25 was o.l.d. and I couldn't imagine having a "good friend" especially a man who's been around the block so to speak, I was too intimidated back then. But that's just me, scaredy cat of older men. :puke: no offense meant, that's just me.

I agree with both of you 100%-it bothers me a great deal. I would be inclined to say that a vast majority of those reading this thread feel the same way. To help wrap your head around this concept without throwing up (:giggle:@FelicityLemon), let's re-address the culture of the area-more specifically, the culture of those mentioned thus far in this thread and by MSM. When referencing Mr. Mister, the fact that he is 44 and Jessica is 19, yes, this is an unsettling age difference. Mr. Mister's "Mrs", Denise Tudor, who has arrest records in Panola County under numerous names, including "Denise Mister" (http://www.panolian.com/editionview...4b4&Page=2593dfe2-ddab-41ab-995a-e3341776d7b6), seems to be of a similar age of JC, IMO-as I have not yet located her age.

What I feel needs subsequent canvassing is the fact that it is well documented that Mr. Mister has been long reported to be a Mafia Vice Lord gang Leader in the Batesville area (http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1). Here is a little bit of documented information regarding the VL gang organization, as was prepared by George W. Knox, PhD. for the National Gang Crimes Research Center: The informal social organization (ISO) within the formal social organization (FSO) in the case of the Vice Lord gang, at the leadership level, is often a function of family relationships. This ISO functions within the larger FSO. The ISO is based on family solidarity therefore has pre-existing ties of kinship and family. The ISO has both the solidarity of kinship ties and the solidarity of their relationship to the FSO. The ISO at the leadership level is almost equivalent to a “family royalty”, as they have blood lines and immediate family ties to the top leader of the gang (http://www.ngcrc.com/ngcrc/viceprof.htm).

As he might not be easy on the eyes, or in the same age range as these young women, the clout that accompanies a title such as his can be appealing to younger, more impressionable women. I am in NO WAY insinuating that JC was romantically involved with Mr. Mister. I am only bringing this up to provide a different angle in which to view this situation, as possible scenarios that could lead attractive young women to make the acquaintance of not so attractive, much older men. Some see it as a prize position, to be associated with such a person.

Sidenote~The attached website provides a wealth of information used by LE on a daily basis, if anyone is interested in the topic.

I've watched his video several times and I'm always still left with this question:

If they were looking for him, and since he had been home with a toothache since 6:00pm, and since he was 3 minutes from the crime scene, why did they not find/reach/make contact with him first? Why did they have to talk to his mother and grandmother before reaching him? I don't quite understand this.

JMO

It would also be interesting to see who bonded them out...and follow the $$$... it has been known in LE that there are often times when somebody rushes to bail another person out of jail before the arrestee has a chance to open their mouth... MOO

I met/started dating my now husband when I was 19, he was 33. That was 10 years ago. My friends have always been older than me, but that's because I could never relate to the immaturity of my peers in my late teens/early 20s. I was ready for motherhood in college and married/had my first child my senior year of college.

Granted, I don't think JC hung out with older people for the same reasons...

Still filing through the last few pages of Thread #6 while checking back on #7 here and had a semi-startling realization: Reverend Greggs spoke at Jessica's funeral, though I see that Pastor Kilgore was the one she had reportedly confided in previously. Reverend Greggs' first name is Eric.

Is it possible that she was trying to communicate not just the culprit, but the name(s) of someone who could help explain a fuller, more compelling backstory or motive?

Yes, I realize this sounds like some sort of wild tangent, but maybe it's worth a reconsider for a moment - if only to try and rule it out as a possibility...

Still filing through the last few pages of Thread #6 while checking back on #7 here and had a semi-startling realization: Reverend Greggs spoke at Jessica's funeral, though I see that Pastor Kilgore was the one she had reportedly confided in previously. Reverend Greggs' first name is Eric.

Is it possible that she was trying to communicate not just the culprit, but the name(s) of someone who could help explain a fuller, more compelling backstory or motive?

Yes, I realize this sounds like some sort of wild tangent, but maybe it's worth a reconsider for a moment - if only to try and rule it out as a possibility...

BBM. Rev. Griggs also preaches at a church in Charleston, a town south on Hwy 35. Herron Rd. connects to the west with Hwy. 35.

Agreed!! However, it is not the first rodeo for some of these people, and at least one of them already has a pretty good attorney, seeing as Mr. Mister is currently walking the streets free after shooting a girlfriend in the leg during an argument in 1994 (http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1), and most recently being arrested on Dec. 8, 2012 for kidnapping, armed robbery, assault, resisting arrest, drug possession, and felony firearm possession (all charges stemming from one incident)-not to mention a myriad of other criminal offenses, all documented in the Panolian arrest records archives. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the evidence that has been gathered by the 'alphabet boys' (shoutout to ZOOL) thus far in this investigation are sufficient to stand up in court against the defense attorney of whomever it was that murdered Jessica. MOO

BBM. Rev. Griggs also preaches at a church in Charleston, a town south on Hwy 35. Herron Rd. connects to the west with Hwy. 35.

Yes - actually, one of your posts back in Thread #6 highlights that and I noticed it as well. Thanks!!

(That said, I don't believe that she was going there that evening.)

Yes - actually, one of your posts back in Thread #6 highlights that and I noticed it as well. Thanks!!

(That said, I don't believe that she was going there that evening.)

Why don't you believe she was going there that evening? She told AA she was going somewhere.

Agreed!! However, it is not the first rodeo for some of these people, and at least one of them already has a pretty good attorney, seeing as Mr. Mister is currently walking the streets free after shooting a girlfriend in the leg during an argument in 1994 (http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1), and most recently being arrested on Dec. 8, 2012 for kidnapping, armed robbery, assault, resisting arrest, drug possession, and felony firearm possession (all charges stemming from one incident)-not to mention a myriad of other criminal offenses, all documented in the Panolian arrest records archives. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the evidence that has been gathered by the 'alphabet boys' (shoutout to ZOOL) thus far in this investigation are sufficient to stand up in court against the defense attorney of whomever it was that murdered Jessica. MOO

If by "pretty good attorney" you mean "$$$ for getting out of trouble" then I'd be inclined to agree. ;-) It's a wonder that guy is out + about given the December 2012 (though I thought it was in 2013, not 2012?) incident...but clearly someone agreed to pay bond on that.

Again, I think the repeat offenders in + around that community may be crafty + resourceful, but I don't think they're all that clever. Yes, there is a difference.

I've watched his video several times and I'm always still left with this question:

If they were looking for him, and since he had been home with a toothache since 6:00pm, and since he was 3 minutes from the crime scene, why did they not find/reach/make contact with him first? Why did they have to talk to his mother and grandmother before reaching him? I don't quite understand this.

Exactly! A 3 minute walk is like almost next door and he's home with a toothache and doesn't hear any of the commotion that must have been going on (i.e. sirens from all the emergency vehicles)? And why did he throw in a "reason" (toothache) for being home that night when it was not necessary to give a reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano