MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my wife hooked as well. She thinks LF is involved. That is too funny. I had to laugh at your post. Shows just how personally we have taken this. Sometimes, despite exhaustion, I have to get up and come here to see what you all are posting. Lol

Whether directly involved or just have information on who was involved, LF could well be one of those locals that the FBI is hoping will be enticed by the upped reward.

JMO

Although LE claims to have "cleared GasCanMan and CigBummer", one would imagine that the Alphabet Boys still have them on their radar screen -- unless the accelerant used was definitely identified by now as a gasoline formula not from the M&M Gas Mart.

CigBummer on the other hand has some interesting baggage which we here at WS can not discuss.

I agree. The CigLady is probably one of the only things that me and my husband agree on. On his part, the only reason he suspects she played a role is because she left with the gas can man. He feels that was no coincidence.

I have other reasons that I wish could be discussed here but they can't so I will just follow the rules. Lord knows, I don't know what I would do without my daily dose of websleuths!

Apparently the Panolian is out for the week. Does anyone have a subscription so we can verify why M and W were arrested?

I don't have a subscription but I have found a way into the Panolian (as most of you know by my past posts). By now, the Panolian may have discovered my loophole however I have gained access to the January 13 paper. When I access the arrest records, I can barely read the copy.

However, from what I can determine:

• On January 9, Charlotte Ann Wilkerson was arrested for shoplifting and her case was referred to the Magistrate Court.
  • On January 9, George Mister Jr. was arrested for aggravated domestic violence and his case was referred to the Justice Court.

If Bessie would like confirmation of these particulars, I will provide the loophole technique. Yet I would like to keep it my secret because it has provided me with a great deal of background from the past. IHYU.

This article has security video showing Jessica walking toward the front door of the gas station and she is looking in the opposite direction. Whomever was calling to her was intentionally standing out of camera range, imo.

The footage shows Chambers walking toward the gas station before being called away by someone out of the camera's view. The video was recorded about 90 minutes before Chambers was found burned alive on a road less than a mile away from the gas station.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/13/fbi-ups-reward-in-case-mississippi-girl-burned-to-death/

Couldn't see any video. Just me?

I don't have a subscription but I have found a way into the Panolian (as most of you know by my past posts). By now, the Panolian may have discovered my loophole however I have gained access to the January 13 paper. When I access the arrest records, I can barely read the copy.

• On January 9, Charlotte Ann Wilkerson was arrested for shoplifting and her case was referred to the Magistrate Court.
  • On January 9, George Mister Jr. was arrested for aggravated domestic violence and his case was referred to the Justice Court.

If Bessie would like confirmation of these particulars, I will provide the loophole technique. Yet I would like to keep it my secret because it has provided me with a great deal of background from the past. IHYU.

Wow! Thanks Zool!

Soooo Auntie is shoplifting huh?? Sounds like she could use that 43k, doesn't it?

It just seems weird that her and Mister were arrested on the same day.

Wasn't those the same two, held at the beginning? Just seems weird.

Why, thank you ZOOL. Good to know.

What did BC say that we know to be misinformation? I think I missed something.

I should start putting MOO somewhere on my posts but I "assume" unless people say otherwise it's just their opinion. So :moo:!

I've got my husband addicted to this case now..
Makes for great discussion but my husband is stuck on the gas can man.
He is convinced that the gas can man is involved in some way and he will not back down from that.
No matter what I say....his response is "oookkk...but the gas can man set that car on fire or gave that gas can to someone else who set that car on fire. Either way HE'S INVOLVED."

Needless to say he's not hearing anything else if it does not involve the gas can man.

yes, gas can man, sorry, I should have said "newlywed gas can man", is too hard to clear from the mind for people hearing about the details of the case. it seems so obvious. people I have told about it say the same thing.

From your link: DA Champion says
"I still have hope that people will do the right thing regardless of monetary benefit, but we can't ignore the fact that money can be a driving force."

and Jessica's best friend said

"She was the most beautiful and loving and kind girl I've ever known,"

[snipped]

"She loved to cheer. She loved softball. She loved her family and her friends. She was just a big bundle of joy," said Cotton. "We have no idea who did this."

Although LE claims to have "cleared GasCanMan and CigBummer", one would imagine that the Alphabet Boys still have them on their radar screen -- unless the accelerant used was definitely identified by now as a gasoline formula not from the M&M Gas Mart.

CigBummer on the other hand has some interesting baggage which we here at WS can not discuss.

Gas can dude sure should have rethought his outfit for that night since it shows up so well on the gas station CCTV. MOO.

I also saw that yesterday, as I was going back to old sources - and didn't know what to make of it. If a passing motorist (presumably the 911 caller) saw a woman on the ground, why didn't he/she stop to try to help? And why did the fire chief first responder, in his video'd interview, say that it was a surprise finding a person on fire there? All this conflicting info in MSM reports is so frustrating.

Okay, so this is where it started. The first local report I could find about what happened and from there the confusion about the call to the fire department, the time of death, and all was clarified by LE as things progressed, but I see no mention of an accelerant or Jessica Chambers on fire, but the report was not of just a car fire.

1) I am curious how that call from high ranking gang member to BC went. As in how did high ranking gang member introduce himself, as high ranking gang member? or does BC already know this alleged high ranking gang member? Did high ranking gang member have to look BC up in the phone book or was he already in gang member's contacts list/phone?

2) Given how many people are using the dog reference in describing what was done to Jessica and how they wouldn't even do that to a dog, I would hate to be a dog in Panola. Just sayin.

I love this post. I feel the same about the dog comments.

and the fact that a known high ranking gang member can call a grieving father to console him instead of being arrested or in jail already, says a lot about the town and some of the people in it.

BBM. Pure speculation here, but could this be for an offense that occurred, say, 5 weeks ago, when JC was alleged to have been choked? Perhaps enough evidence was obtained to question him? JMO, MOO, IMO, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper