MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be like most anyone else. You think to yourself (or someone tells you), "I (you) should write a book about [whatever topic]" and that's about as far as that project gets. Even professional writers and teachers/professors have difficulty actually starting to write a whole book, IMO.

If she had something that she felt was important to communicate, or if she truly enjoyed writing, I would expect to find lengthy posts by her on FB or a blog. I have never seen her FB account. Did she write much on there?

Did she take any community college classes in writing or literature? Even if she was not pursuing a degree, I would expect her to do at least that much if she really enjoyed writing or wanted to write a book.

At 19, I would have said, "Ha-ha-ha, no story here," but that's just me and there was no internet and self-publishing was truly a vanity pursuit.

JMO

eta - What would she write about that anyone would pay for?

And I think that any 19 yr old that was trying to write a book would do so on a computer or a tablet. There would not be a manuscript but it would be in a cloud somewhere, imo. or in a word document online somewhere.

Now that is some good thinking!!! And remember Chsmpion stated at one point: we know exactly what happened to her that night. Made me think more happened than WE know of.

Also: it is that one statement by him that lead me to think rape? Beaten??
I've thought beaten and rape too, at least beaten for them to have realized so quickly it was a crime scene. Wondering though if she was raped by several perps, does that mess up DNA testing? How would they separate fluids from different individuals and in particularly individuals that are blood related?

I would think that the phone call with mom was before she met up with her killer(s), or at least before she knew she was in danger. Otherwise, I assume she could have conveyed her alarm to her mom in some way
So hard to comprehend so much happening in literally approximately an hour...ugh

I think it would be like most anyone else. You think to yourself (or someone tells you), "I (you) should write a book about [whatever topic]" and that's about as far as that project gets. Even professional writers and teachers/professors have difficulty actually starting to write a whole book, IMO.

If she had something that she felt was important to communicate, or if she truly enjoyed writing, I would expect to find lengthy posts by her on FB or a blog. I have never seen her FB account. Did she write much on there?

Did she take any community college classes in writing or literature? Even if she was not pursuing a degree, I would expect her to do at least that much if she really enjoyed writing or wanted to write a book.

At 19, I would have said, "Ha-ha-ha, no story here," but that's just me and there was no internet and self-publishing was truly a vanity pursuit.

JMO

eta - What would she write about that anyone would pay for?

BBM

Respectfully, I think we all are aware by now that JC lived in a town that had little to offer in regards to careers and success, and had travelled down a shadowed path, partially due to the situation in which she was born, and partly due to her own decisions she made as a young adult. She was only 19 years old. She was not a professional writer. One cannot attest to a lack of posts on social media dictating his or her ability to author a book. It has been explained here to us on WS by members' posts, as well as in MSM, that JC met a lady while at Leah's House, who just so happened to have authored a book. She took a liking to the woman, for whatever reason, and spoke to the woman about wanting to write a book telling her story, as her mother also confirmed in her interview last night on True Crime Radio. IMO, JC was on an upward path, getting a job at Goody's. This, for her area, is an indication of success. I do not see anywhere nor have I heard anyone mention on MSM that JC was ever given the opportunity to attend college. I kind of get the vibe that graduating high school in her town is a success in itself. Jessica's imagination was ignited by the woman she met at LH. This was enough for JC to decide that she wanted to write a book to tell her story. I, for one, would love to have read it. I would have not only paid for that book, but I would have bought one for all of my friends and family members who enjoy reading. JC had a goal-she had a dream; something to look forward to and be excited about. She had an supporter in the woman she met at LH, who clearly had faith in JC's abilities. Who are we to judge someone's abilities? Or to say that her dream of writing a book would not be worthy of anyone's money? JC is dead, and not here to defend herself. If you don't want to buy her hypothetical book-don't, but please don't discount her abilities, her story, or her vision.

Bestselling authors with little education:
Augusten Burroughs: GED, no college, first bestselling memoir, Running with Scissors.
Charles Dickens: Dropped out of school at 12 to work at a boot factory
William Faulkner: HS dropout, conned his way into Ole Miss (ironic, I know); dropped out after 3 unsuccessful semesters
Mark Twain: Dropped out at age 12
George Bernard Shaw: Dropped out at age 14
H.G. Wells: Dropped out at age 11
Jack London: Dropped out at age 13
There are many, many more. Where there's a will, there's a way!!!

FBI says she was found on the side of the road? JMO Wouldn't she have been seen immediately when fire department showed up?

Perhaps CW is fearful for her life. She made the remark "it wasn't supposed to go that far". Someone (s) had to tell her before hand what was planned or afterwards that it went too far. She did not dream those words up! IMO. Has she told LE who told her this?

Also, in an early remark, CW said they left (the party) then corrected herself to she left. To me, that is a strong indication CW was at this so called party. The words came too easily from her mouth. . .as if she was actually recalling an event.

Now my amazement is that CW got herself arrested again! That screams it was on purpose, IMO! She is not new to the criminal system, so why would she do something as stupid as shoplifting? Did she have more to tell LE regarding Jessica? Has something new developed that LE needs to be aware of?

Perhaps CW is fearful for her life. She made the remark "it wasn't supposed to go that far". Someone (s) had to tell her before hand what was planned or afterwards that it went too far. She did not dream those words up! IMO. Has she told LE who told her this?

Also, in an early remark, CW said they left (the party) then corrected herself to she left. To me, that is a strong indication CW was at this so called party. The words came too easily from her mouth. . .as if she was actually recalling an event.

Now my amazement is that CW got herself arrested again! That screams it was on purpose, IMO! She is not new to the criminal system, so why would she do something as stupid as shoplifting? Did she have more to tell LE regarding Jessica? Has something new developed that LE needs to be aware of?

I also thought CW said "It wasn't supposed to go that far," but I can't find video confirmation of that. She did say, "Something went wrong and we don't know what yet."

http://wreg.com/2014/12/09/investigators-no-one-is-in-custody-for-death-of-jessica-chambers/

Hi y'all, I've been looking for acceptable media sites that are ok to quote. I checked everywhere I could think to look but can't find the proper link. I know MSM tv sites are ok and I know that FB is not. Is clashdaily ok to quote? There's a really good piece on Jessica there today but I won't post the link if it isn't ok. Thanks!
nevermind, there's a sentence that says it's mostly hearsay.

CW at 1:15 There was a party going on and she was there. When they ... she left the party that's when it happened to her. And again at 2:45 She was 19. I've known her forever.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=duIylcY2_fs

Do I think CW was at the party? No. I think news travels fast in a small town.

She first said "when *I* left" then changed it to "when *she* left". Made it sound like Sha Sha was there too, but I am still not convinced there even was a party.

:tantrum: All I want for my birthday is a parking lot forum for this case! :tantrum:

Please, please... I have so many questions...

I saw the quote about "they went too far now" but it's is from someone's FB post in a thread informing of Jessica's murder and the ultra violent manner.

ETA: argh, the website is acting up for me. I never saw this* meaning MY post here right here, posted, have had to repeatedly log in, and lost the post. The person who said this is peripherally involved, but had been interviewed in MSM, although this specific remark was on FB.

ETA: further clarification about my duplicate posts, etc. NO equivocation that I saw the quote posted in writing from the person - not gossip or rumor

She first said "when *I* left" then changed it to "when *she* left". Made it sound like Sha Sha was there too, but I am still not convinced there even was a party.

Listened again and I hear "they" which I take to mean she left with someone else or someone followed Jess.

We've been at this for a month and I don't see that we've really progressed from the people we've seen at the gas station coupled with the comments that were made on social media. That's the only direction I can see which includes motive, means and opportunity. Of course law enforcement is fully aware of all of those actors and they supposedly don't believe they're involved.

I saw that and find much of it to fit with other things we know. It is probably not an acceptable link though.
Hi y'all, I've been looking for acceptable media sites that are ok to quote. I checked everywhere I could think to look but can't find the proper link. I know MSM tv sites are ok and I know that FB is not. Is clashdaily ok to quote? There's a really good piece on Jessica there today but I won't post the link if it isn't ok. Thanks!
nevermind, there's a sentence that says it's mostly hearsay.

:tantrum: All I want for my birthday is a parking lot forum for this case! :tantrum:

Please, please... I have so many questions...

I am not a mod, but I frankly can't see us getting a parking lot thread to discuss things we can't discuss here. Any parking lot thread would still be a part of the Websleuths website and I would think would be subject to the same legal implications as things posted here...there is a reason we can't just randomly post rumors and name and accuse people who are not named suspects. JMO

Eric B. and Rakim is a 90's rap duo from France. Whenever someone says Eric B for any reason, one must always say "and Rakim". Just a joke. not anyone's name in connection with this case. no need to delete. unless we can't even make jokes anymore...

And I think that any 19 yr old that was trying to write a book would do so on a computer or a tablet. There would not be a manuscript but it would be in a cloud somewhere, imo. or in a word document online somewhere.

I think that in the meantime, there'd be handwritten items as they occur. I have notes upthewazoo, not only in a notebook, but on envelopes, back of shopping lists, etc. A thought will strike and you have to put it down in writing at that moment or *poof*. She strikes me as that kind of gal. :D

I am not a mod, but I frankly can't see us getting a parking lot thread to discuss things we can't discuss here. Any parking lot thread would still be a part of the Websleuths website and I would think would be subject to the same legal implications of things posted here...there is a reason we can't just randomly post rumors and name and accuse people who are not named suspects. JMO

True in some respects, but most of things we can't post/discuss here could be posted and discussed in a parking lot because they're actual comments directly from the horse's mouth. Public comments, open for anyone to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc