MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshots - that's what's needed: a site where we can upload screenshots. Public stuff, no legal issues. Drives me nuts when I find something, then can never find it again. drat.

Boy, do I have a boatload of screenshots.

I used to smoke and that simply is not true. I had tons of people ask for one and when I said the word, "Menthol"...they turned it down. I used to laugh and tell them it was the reason I preferred menthol. :p

Many years ago I would switch back and forth w/menthol and non menthol and my experience is what you outlined....someone could be jonesing really badly for a cig but would turn down menthol.

I know one thing for sure based on this comment and a few others if experienced something tragic as Jessica's mom I would not talk to the media. Before reading this thread I probably would but I wouldn't want to give anybody anything to sleuth about and over analyze my words.

Felicity Lemon - I use my bookmarks for everything. :) If I worry something may go away, I copy it and mail it to myself in regular email.

I know one thing for sure based on this comment and a few others if experienced something tragic as Jessica's mom I would not talk to the media. Before reading this thread I probably would but I wouldn't want to give anybody anything to sleuth about and over analyze my words.

No one is perfect. This group has done pretty well about restraining themselves with the help of the moderator. If LD is uncomfortable with the way she's being depicted (and I know there is some ridiculous stuff at other sites) I agree it is probably better that she not talk to the media.

I hope Jess had a smoke ... in the car on the way to the car wash ... with the windows down.

There's so little compassion for Jess out there on the web. Guess it goes with the nature of this crime.

I hope she smoked, had four valiums and/or some oxycodone.

Good call! They certainly look like flip flops, or those Nike or Adidas slip-ons to me. JMO

I see that alot around this rural area as well with the young ones. When mine was that age it didn't bother her to wear the flip-flops in the cold weather like it did me.

People post music lyrics on social media all the time. I know I have and my kid does as well.

Out of context from the music, they are often misconstrued as someone's own admission. Although, there is no doubt a person felt a need to post a line of lyrics from their feelings or introspectiveness at that particular time.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/yogotti/realniggas.html

I've seen lyrics posted in another case I follow and it certainly bares some weight in terms of the victim's mindset at that particular time.

Just wondering when it will get someone in trouble or even be admissible in court?

Sorry guys; only so much time in the day. Been involved with Cali & Grateful Dead Fan. Can't believe they do not have someone in custody!

FBI — JESSICA LANE CHAMBERS

DETAILS
The FBI, the Panola County Sheriff's Office, and the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation are seeking information regarding the murder of Jessica Lane Chambers, a 19-year-old white female, from Courtland, Mississippi. On Saturday, December 6, 2014, at approximately 8:00 p.m., fire department personnel responded to reports of a vehicle fire near the rural town of Courtland. When they arrived at the scene, they discovered Ms. Chambers on the side of the road near her burning vehicle. Her body was severely burned. Ms. Chambers was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where she later died from her injuries.
REWARD
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest, and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the death of Jessica Chambers. Additional reward money may be available.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at 662/563-6230; the FBI in Jackson, Mississippi at 601/948-5000; your local FBI office; the nearest American Embassy or Consulate; or submit a tip on the FBI's website by visiting https://fbi.tips.gov

Field Offices: Jackson, Little Rock , Memphis

OT I know but hey everyone, I liked the posts about those of us who miss some good stuff that's viewed by those of you who are 'burning the midnight oil'! You snooze, you lose! Lol!

At times I notice that we have many guests who are visiting this forum. Please come and join us. We're a friendly bunch who are trying to pursue justice for poor Jessica. You may think that you have nothing of substance to add but sometimes the most minute clues can loom large when looking at the whole picture. I also don't think (but could be wrong) that I have seen any verified insiders at this forum. Your help would be greatly appreciated! Just sayin' and only MOO.

I see that alot around this rural area as well with the young ones. When mine was that age it didn't bother her to wear the flip-flops in the cold weather like it did me.
I agree. Even in the city on the coldest of days, I see young folks who have nothing on their heads and only skimpy jackets when I'd want a parka! Lol!

OT I know but hey everyone, I liked the posts about those of us who miss some good stuff that's viewed by those of you who are 'burning the midnight oil'! You snooze, you lose! Lol!

At times I notice that we have many guests who are visiting this forum. Please come and join us. We're a friendly bunch who are trying to pursue justice for poor Jessica. You may think that you have nothing of substance to add but sometimes the most minute clues can loom large when looking at the whole picture. I also don't think (but could be wrong) that I have seen any verified insiders at this forum. Your help would be greatly appreciated! Just sayin' and only MOO.

I agree. More eyes and voices are always a good thing. And you are correct, no one has been verified as a insider on this case, which means even if someone claims inside knowledge, their unsubstantiated statements here are no more valid than all the rumors you see on all those "other" sites, and will likely get deleted. And without verification, we all know that anyone can claim anything on the internet. JMO

BTW, while I really do look just like George Clooney, I chose to use a beach photo as my avatar here, so as not to appear vain.

I agree. Even in the city on the coldest of days, I see young folks who have nothing on their heads and only skimpy jackets when I'd want a parka! Lol!
I have been seeing young boys lately wear basketball shorts and flip flops with hoodies in 30 degree weather. It hit 40-45 degrees yesterday and you would have thought it was summertime!! Not me, I wear three layers all winter!

possibly. but I was thinking about the timing of the clash article and the 2 arrests that occurred on 1/9 of local individuals who have been questioned previously. there was thought when they were arrested that they were being arrested to put pressure on them to get more info out of them. it kind of makes sense - that the arrested individuals did give more info, but all the info they are giving about their location at the time of the crime would have to be obscured to not give away their identities.
I could take it to mean that the witness' place of business is the same place where the assaults took place, although the witness may have been across the street at the time (get away car?).

Hmmm...I think that I think I know what you're thinking and you're thinking like I'm thinking :) Hmmm.....

For the most part, what Jess went through stays the same no matter who or what caused this.

I don't think "what" caused it. "Who" is the one/s responsible for it, not the "what." JMO

I posted the above to see what info is pertinent and what has changed.
Article quotes LD that Jessica left home at 6. Was heading to Batesville to clean her car.
JC gave "a few names"
Champion: feels like it will be solved, no idea of when.

Whenever you come to a standstill, sometimes it is helpful to go back to the beginning. That article was written on December 10.

I think she got to Batesville. Whatever happened started from there. Just my opinion

Pragmatic, first allow me to say thank you for your incredible ground work, dedication and all around team spirit. Thank you.

We go to 6 or 6:30 early on. Ali said his tape was an hour off, we were skeptical. Recently we have learned it was 5 or 5:30 making Ali's claim right on target. Am sure it's not simply just me whose head hit the keyboard learning this. Am not sure, for whatever reason, anything reported in this case is accurate. It literally makes me scream out loud, seriously, my animals are scared of me.

When Jessica called her Mother my hope is someone who is adept at retrieving the correct time knows what time, perhaps cell tower location and first steps were involved in this horrific crime, even if it isn't any of us.

And in the FWIW column I agree that this started in Batesville at sometime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member