MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pragmatic, first allow me to say thank you for your incredible ground work, dedication and all around team spirit. Thank you.

We go to 6 or 6:30 early on. Ali said his tape was an hour off, we were skeptical. Recently we have learned it was 5 or 5:30 making Ali's claim right on target. Am sure it's not simply just me whose head hit the keyboard learning this. Am not sure, for whatever reason, anything reported in this case is accurate. It literally makes me scream out loud, seriously, my animals are scared of me.

When Jessica called her Mother my hope is someone who is adept at retrieving the correct time knows what time, perhaps cell tower location and first steps were involved in this horrific crime, even if it isn't any of us.

And in the FWIW column I agree that this started in Batesville at sometime...

That is precisely why i posted that article. Certain things stuck out to me as having changed since the beginning. The time, as I mentioned above, was 6 at the beginning. With all of the new info that has come out, that detail may be important. Also, LD has been quoted as saying she spoke with her daughter at 6:48 until sometime after 7. So we know she was alive and well to that point. Whatever happened, IMO, occurred after 7 and in Batesville. It ended just before the 911 call came in. That is not much time, if you consider the drive from Batesville to Herron. Now, what happened? Thank you for your post, CajunGirl. I think we can start again and come up with some plausible theories.

If memory serves me correctly, Jessica was at the gas station at 5:25. Phone call happened with Mom at 6:48. She was communicating with her Mother, but in theory no longer at M&M. The lost hour. Where? Before the 8:13 call, more time lost. Where?

If memory serves me correctly, Jessica was at the gas station at 5:25. Phone call happened with Mom at 6:48. She was communicating with her Mother, but in theory no longer at M&M. The lost hour. Where? Before the 8:13 call, more time lost. Where?
Exactly. Where? I believe Batesville is where she met up with someone(s) wanting to do her harm for two reasons. 1. Because she told mom she was going there to the car wash and 2. Because LE claims to have other video of her whereabouts that night. Batesville is much busier and surveillance systems would be in greater number there. I would just bet she got to Batesville, possibly was even in Batesville or en route when she talked to mom.

I'm of the opinion that there was NO party, or at least one JC had any intention of attending. And yes, I have read the new article on not-to-be-mentioned site. Was there enough time for that to occur, drive back to Courtland, and set her and car on fire?

I completely agree that there was no party. Not a shred of evidence to back up that opinion that I am relieved you share :blushing:

I completely agree that there was no party. Not a shred of evidence to back up that opinion that I am relieved you share :blushing:
i also do not believe she drove herself to Herron, either by choice or by force. She may have gone to Herron with someone she trusted not knowing what was truly in store for her. I think a second car was involved an maybe an ambush took place. Jmo

I'm of the opinion that there was NO party, or at least one JC had any intention of attending. And yes, I have read the new article on not-to-be-mentioned site. Was there enough time for that to occur, drive back to Courtland, and set her and car on fire?

I checked Google Maps, and while not having exact addresses, you can get to Herron Rd in Courtland in 11-12 minutes from Batesville.

Did anyone know for sure that Jessica was alone when she left M & M's? Is it possible that someone followed her if she went to Batesville & then something happened subsequent to that? I'm pretty sure that LE knows the content of the discussion that Jessica had with her Mom but won't divulge the details (& I can't blame them). I also understand why Lisa would be so guarded as to what she could say in any interview. LE would have coached her and rightfully so. LE has stated that they basically know the timeline sections that are a mystery to us IIRC. I don't envy the LE agencies that are investigating this horrible case. There are so many twists and turns.

i also do not believe she drove herself to Herron, either by choice or by force. She may have gone to Herron with someone she trusted not knowing what was truly in store for her. I think a second car was involved an maybe an ambush took place. Jmo

^^^^
This

I checked Google Maps, and while not having exact addresses, you can get to Herron Rd in Courtland in 11-12 minutes from Batesville.
So, if we say 7ish until a little after 8, there may be time to argue for a crime scene in Batesville and the second crime scene being Herron, factoring in an 11-12 minute drive. I think that is a very small window for some theories though.

This MSM report said Ben Allen Chambers Jr. was Jessica’s brother but that's not true. Ben Jr's obituary notice says Jessica was his step-sister. Ben’s mother is Shelia A. McNutt of Greenville, MS. Ben was a mechanic and Christian by faith. Ben was the only "brother" Jessica had.

I love these pictures of Jessica and Ben Jr. The top photo which is in the 2nd link below, looks like this picture was taken shortly before Ben’s death in 2012. it looks like Ben and Jessica kept in touch and may have had a close relationship. So, what impact did Ben’s death have on Jessica?

Have the circumstances under which Jessica’s brother was killed been released to the public? The only information I found in MSM said “The death of Jessica Chambers has brought heartache for her family for the second time in just two years, her brother Ben having been killed in a car accident in 2012. He was 28 when he was killed on May 7 that year on Highway 35 in Panola County.”

There are several commonalties between Ben’s and Jessica’s death. Both deaths were vehicle-related and sudden. Ben and Jessica were operating the vehicle, and both crashes occurred on or near a highway.

http://www.wellsfuneralhome.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1474869&fh_id=11662

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urned-alive-died-car-crash-two-years-ago.html

In my own mind, I've ruled out family and random. I believe with everything in me that this was personal and I do believe pre-meditated. I think the window of time being so small kind of points to this being at least somewhat planned. No margin for error, imo

It would be interesting to know if JC had showered at any time after leaving work the previous evening and the time she left to go get gas/clean car. I was a young girl once (lol) and I know if I were planning on having an intimate encounter with anyone, a shower was essential. If no shower, I would tend to lean towards her not leaving the house for any kind of sexual encounter.

In my own mind, I've ruled out family and random. I believe with everything in me that this was personal and I do believe pre-meditated. I think the window of time being so small kind of points to this being at least somewhat planned. No margin for error, imo
I agree that this is totally reasonable. If pre-medicated, perhaps it all started with a cell phone call that Jessica received at home rather than at the gas bar. So in that case, maybe she would not have gone at that time to get gas etc. but received a call to meet someone. We know that wearing pj pants and flip flops is not necessarily out of the ordinary with young folks but just maybe she was in a hurry! Only MOO.

I agree that this is totally reasonable. If pre-medicated, perhaps it all started with a cell phone call that Jessica received at home rather than at the gas bar. So in that case, maybe she would not have gone at that time to get gas etc. but received a call to meet someone. We know that wearing pj pants and flip flops is not necessarily out of the ordinary with young folks but just maybe she was in a hurry! Only MOO.
I agree. I haven't put much thought into what she was wearing. Especially considering what I, myself, have left the house in when I'm comfortable with where I'm going. And it never fails that I will run into some long ago love or a colleague when I'm out looking afright. Lol

Solid thought there. I do not believe she had any other garments (party clothes) under the clothes she was wearing at the gas station. I do believe whatever transpired to change her plans either occurred because she was helping someone or believed what was presenting itself was something she could handle. At 19 we are teflon.

Solid thought there. I do not believe she had any other garments (party clothes) under the clothes she was wearing at the gas station. I do believe whatever transpired to change her plans either occurred because she was helping someone or believed what was presenting itself was something she could handle. At 19 we are teflon.
Very true statement there. Teflon. I definitely do not believe she thought she was going to die when she left home that night. If I know I'm in for a fight, I would have at least put tennis shoes on and taken a weapon of some kind. A knife, if I've no access to a gun.

It would be helpful to have a timeline for a few days leading up to Jessica's heinous murder; phone calls, get togethers with a friend(s). I too believe that Jessica was lured away under a false pretence. Poor soul.

So, if we say 7ish until a little after 8, there may be time to argue for a crime scene in Batesville and the second crime scene being Herron, factoring in an 11-12 minute drive. I think that is a very small window for some theories though.

Sadly, I believe that was enough time, especially if others were expecting her.

It would be helpful to have a timeline for a few days leading up to Jessica's heinous murder; phone calls, get togethers with a friend(s). I too believe that Jessica was lured away under a false pretence. Poor soul.
Yep. Agree with everything above. Mom said she wasn't going out much other than to neighbor's home and work. Who had she been spending most of her time with? Was she meeting anyone after work to eat or hang out with before coming home? She trusted someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member