MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting that these billboards are up and running along Interstate 40 in Arkansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
Body burning seems to be endemic; yet in reality it stretches to every county in the US so one wonders why the FBI has broadened Jessica's murder from Herron Rd. to Knoxville, TN. The implication appears to be "seeking a longshot of information from people who travel the area". Truckers?

But the realization that Jessica was found on Herron Rd., and that it may have taken two people to murder her, discounts a trucker in my opinion, unless he was a local trucker who had an accomplice and both thought that Herron Rd was a remote location. And all of that seems totally preposterous.

Maybe the billboards are nothing more than a computerized, rolling, software package that encompasses the tri-state area with more than just Jessica's murder.

If suspects in this case are tied to trafficking from a port city such as New Orleans, then LE is going to distribute the signs in major traffic routes out of Memphis. I-55 goes to Chicago and I-40 heads to NYC.

JMO

At least the digital billboards won't fade IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

This is a link to an FBI.gov article that explains how the billboard initiative began and how it has been successful. Usually the face of the suspect would be featured on the billboard. As we've been told LE has no idea of the suspect. Lacking that knowledge marginalizes the investigation. If this works it may prove a new chapter in a very successful program of utilizing 5200 billboards nationwide. Let's hope it works.:crossfingers:

If suspects in this case are tied to trafficking from a port city such as New Orleans, then LE is going to distribute the signs in major traffic routes out of Memphis. I-55 goes to Chicago and I-40 heads to NYC.

JMO

You can eventually get to NYC by going I-40, but you would only stay on it as far as Knoxville,Tn before getting onto I-81. I-40 continues more due east until it reaches the North Carolina coast at Wilmington. Would be interesting to know if they are posted along I-81 as well.

You can eventually get to NYC by going I-40, but you would only stay on it as far as Knoxville,Tn before getting onto I-81. I-40 continues more due east until it reaches the North Carolina coast at Wilmington. Would be interesting to know if they are posted along I-81 as well.

But if you were going from New Orleans to Chicago or NYC, you would have already passed the billboards in Memphis and Knoxville. No need to place them farther east. I believe the target audience is truckers.

JMO

Hopefully, it'll shake up whomever did this to see such wide outreach and shake something loose.

From WREG Caitlin A. reporting frm I 40 near Memphis.jpg

But if you were going from New Orleans to Chicago or NYC, you would have already passed the billboards in Memphis and Knoxville. No need to place them farther east. I believe the target audience is truckers.

JMO

Please forgive me if someone recently posted this (I'm behind), but maybe LE thinks that a trucker gave someone a ride out of the Batesville/Courtland area after JC died? That said, does anyone know if there is a poster seeking information/offering a reward at the Love's TS?

Well, if you bunched together the whole lot of possibilities from the most recent posts, you 'might' get something that looks like this:

"Suspect(s) and/or people having knowledge of JC'S murder are (hypothetically) local resident who drives trucks out of area or knows closely someone who does, AND is familiar with the meeting/parking spot on Herron Road, AND lives very nearby or is very familiar with someone who does live very nearby."

No problem at all coming up with peeps who fit that description. It's splashed all over Internet accessible sites.

But that's just a hypothetical scenario drawn from the last several pages of posts, combined into one.

One thing to consider regarding the car wash story is that it was windy and rainy that evening/night. Not sure if i believe the cleaning of the car story. Unless it was to dump trash.

This is just a relatively unimportant note to correct an assumption that "it was windy and rainy that evening/night".

According to the following data from the Wunderground's Weather History for Clarksdale Fletcher Field Air for the time-period 7:15 pm to 8:15 pm, Dec 6, it was overcast and the North wind slowly decreased from 18.4 mph to 15.00 mph.

Sunset was 4:51pm CST
Civil Twilight 5:19 pm CST
Nautical Twilight 5:50 pm CST
Astronomical Twilight 6:21 pm CST

Civil Twilight is defined as: "The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest star should be visible under good atmospheric conditions [i.e. no moonlight, or other lights]. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities."

Nautical Twilight: "The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon...and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Ordinary activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination."

Astronomical Twilight: "The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below... The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky [...] after this time in the evening... [A]t the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable."

I strongly believe that the M&M Video supports Jessica's arrival to be somewhere after Nautical Twilight and closer to Astronomical Twilight, or sometime after 5:50 pm and closer to 6:21 pm. In actuality, the video clearly shows her car pulling into the gas pumps at 6:24:39 pm, and the background on US 51 is completely headlight illumination.

Google Street View images today are showing a date of June 2014, updated from the previous April 2014 images. What caught my eye is the semi-Bud Light trailer at M&M. It appears to be empty. Since the lift is down, it would be an easy assumption to make that the pallets of beer were unloaded at the M&M location. Does M&M have a beer & wine license?

I recall from previous WS conversations that there was discussion regarding the empty steel warehouse adjacent to M&M. In the April 2014 images (and walk-around) that warehouse appeared disserted with broken windows. But now the June image seems to indicate that the windows have been replaced.

2n7nsm1.jpg

Use this link, and then the Google compass and zoom feature to move around the M&M parking lot, and the warehouse, to observe the differences between April 2014 and June 2014. I am sorry that I do not have any April 2014 images remaining on my computer however I am certain that there are many buried in the previous WS threads.

This article may have already been posted. If it has I apologize. I saw one of these billboards around Knoxville today on Clinton Hwy. I think someone upthread saw one too. It could have been the same one. I was pretty shocked to see it so far away, but I am glad they are doing this.

FBI puts up billboards for tips in Jessica Chambers investigation

(John) Champion said the billboard ads are going up in Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas. He doesn’t know how many billboards there will be.

http://wreg.com/2015/02/06/fbi-puts-up-billboards-for-tips-in-jessica-chambers-investigation/

Sent from my celery phone using Tapatalk.

bbm

Nothing new to add here, but the fact that Jessica's case is being advertised on these billboards in at least three states makes me think they must believe her death is drug-related in some way. I don't know what the criteria are for publicizing a case on the billboards, but it seems it would be a waste of resources to publicize a case that was believed to be committed by locals.

I don't see the trucker connection, but I definitely can't help but think of George Mister and his arrest on December 8, 2012 for kidnapping, armed robbery, assault, drug possession . . . (the list goes on). His two accomplices in the crime were from out of state -- Indiana. Although not mentioned in the January 1, 2013 Panolian article, we did read elsewhere that Mister's address at that time was listed as Memphis, not Courtland or Batesville. Seems to me these billboards are aimed at getting people in a network that reaches to Courtland to come forward.

Strictly my opinion, though, as always.

bbm

Nothing new to add here, but the fact that Jessica's case is being advertised on these billboards in at least three states makes me think they must believe her death is drug-related in some way. I don't know what the criteria are for publicizing a case on the billboards, but it seems it would be a waste of resources to publicize a case that was believed to be committed by locals.

I don't see the trucker connection, but I definitely can't help but think of George Mister and his arrest on December 8, 2012 for kidnapping, armed robbery, assault, drug possession . . . (the list goes on). His two accomplices in the crime were from out of state -- Indiana. Although not mentioned in the January 1, 2013 Panolian article, we did read elsewhere that Mister's address at that time was listed as Memphis, not Courtland or Batesville. Seems to me these billboards are aimed at getting people in a network that reaches to Courtland to come forward.

Strictly my opinion, though, as always.

The March 2012 arrest and conviction of Terry Griffin with his refrigeration truck and his 2,600 pounds of marijuana certainly fits into the theory of a broad-based drug pipeline throughout the tri-state area. The December arrest of George Mister baffles me because I have never been able to find a reference in the Panolian to his conviction. Almost all the other high-profile cases are followed from arrest to punishment but not Mister.

JMO Quite a while ago, a WS poster left some rather cryptic clues, because the person's own research would not allow him/her to cite what he/she had discovered. He/she was poo-pooed for not revealing his/her source, which could not be done because it was not MSM. I felt at the time that the poster was a panola county local. So, I paid attention. I think that the person knew what they were suggesting. In fact, I believe that the facts were out there via social media, and are no longer available. I do not know if the truth was uncovered, but I think it was. JMO

The March 2012 arrest and conviction of Terry Griffin with his refrigeration truck and his 2,600 pounds of marijuana certainly fits into the theory of a broad-based drug pipeline throughout the tri-state area. The December arrest of George Mister baffles me because I have never been able to find a reference in the Panolian to his conviction. Almost all the other high-profile cases are followed from arrest to punishment but not Mister.

I'd have to go back many threads to look, but iirc, the trial has not yet taken place, so he's out until it happens. Don't quote me, though. My memory might be incorrect, and I don't have the patience tonight to weed back through previous threads to look for the info.

JMO Quite a while ago, a WS poster left some rather cryptic clues, because the person's own research would not allow him/her to cite what he/she had discovered. He/she was poo-pooed for not revealing his/her source, which could not be done because it was not MSM. I felt at the time that the poster was a panola county local. So, I paid attention. I think that the person knew what they were suggesting. In fact, I believe that the facts were out there via social media, and are no longer available. I do not know if the truth was uncovered, but I think it was. JMO

What cryptic clues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member