VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know. I think it was a miracle (or curse. Whichever) that she lived as long as she did. Whose to say a miracle couldn’t have happened and she be able to talk? But even then. If I grunt/make noises trying to say something, sometimes you can figure it out even if I can’t articulate it.

I don’t know

Not saying Tellis didn’t do it. And not saying there is no Eric. But I don’t know.

I don’t know. I think it was a miracle (or curse. Whichever) that she lived as long as she did. Whose to say a miracle couldn’t have happened and she be able to talk? But even then. If I grunt/make noises trying to say something, sometimes you can figure it out even if I can’t articulate it.

I don’t know

Not saying Tellis didn’t do it. And not saying there is no Eric. But I don’t know.
There's been too many witnesses who've testified to seeing Jessica walk and talk. In her condition, it in my opinion, was nothing short of a miracle. The experts obviously don't believe in miracles. Too bad, many people do!!! How many times have experts (in any given field) been wrong? Many times in my experience.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 14m14 minutes ago
Court's back in session. They called the major over the Panola County Sheriff's investigative division to the stand again. (He testified before the jurors took the trip to the crime scene & other locations. He's also the one who answered questions on the trip)

*Sorry folks. Very few tweets are coming through, some, like the one above, are behind. Maybe the twitters need something to wake them up as they're slowing down a tad lol*

Ron Maxey‏ @rmaxey1 5m5 minutes ago
This is Maj. Barry Thompson of the Panola County Sheriff's Department on the stand. We're getting into the heart of the prosecution's testimony that will tie Tellis into the case.

Ron Maxey‏ @rmaxey1 2m2 minutes ago
Interesting testimony today. A well-qualified medical expert who says Jessica should not have been able to speak in any understandable way against multiple people who were there and say she did speak. How will the jury deal with it?

The problem with this reporting is the responders said it sounded like "Hairc" and that she pronounced cold as "ooooo" and that it was garbled and difficult to understand. And when at least one asked, "Eric?" she said, "No."

She was hardly speaking clearly and several have said as much.

The problem with this reporting is the responders said it sounded like "Hairc" and that she pronounced cold as "ooooo" and that it was garbled and difficult to understand. And when at least one asked, "Eric?" she said, "No."

She was hardly speaking clearly and several have said as much.
I think the witness that testified she said no wasn't sure what Jessica was answering no to? I'll have to go back over the tweets to find it. Sorry.

The problem for me is, "Hairc" sounds absolutely nothing like "Tellis" so can only conclude she was trying to say "Eric" or "Derick".

Found the tweets:

Brad Broders‏ @Local24Brad 1h1 hour ago
Deputy Tucker: I asked #JessicaChambers 'who did this',"she responded what sounded like 'Eric'. I said "Eric who?" & she said "no". I don't know if that meant it wasn't 'Eric' or if she didn't know last name. She later told me that person who did this was 'black" but it was low.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 1h1 hour ago
He said he asked #JessicaChambers who did this to her and it sounded like she said "Eric." He said he then asked, "Eric who? What's his last name?" She answered, "No."

Jessica could have meant... don't know, when responding to the question "Eric who?" Deputy Tucker may have missed the word "don't". Who knows!!!

Last edited:
Brad Broders responding to Ron Maxey's tweet:

Brad Broders‏ @Local24Brad 12m12 minutes ago
Brad Broders Retweeted Ron Maxey

Yea, that's now two experts who have contradicted 10 first responders who reported Jessica Chambers said "Eric/Derrick" "cold" "black" and other words after the crime.

Ron Maxey‏ @rmaxey1 31m31 minutes ago
Interesting testimony today. A well-qualified medical expert who says Jessica should not have been able to speak in any understandable way against multiple people who were there and say she did speak. How will the jury deal with it?

Reactions: BUF
Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 2m2 minutes ago
They’re now deciding whether or not the wife of the “suspicious man” at the scene will testify tonight. The defense is interviewing her now to see if they’re ready for that or need more time. #JessicaChambers

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 5m5 minutes ago
She’s not testifying tonight. Court is adjourned for the night. However, they will have the juror trip.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 1m1 minute ago
The jury is also scheduled to go back out to the crime scene at 8 p.m.

They’re going to recreate how it looked that night with all of the fire trucks, equipment, etc. #JessicaChambers

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#JessicaChambers - the state will rest tomorrow, the defense has three witnesses. I spoke to the DA and he said this case of be over with by Sunday.

Last edited:
Recreating the scene with firetrucks? Is this so Jurors can see first hand how difficult it would have been to "hear" exactly what Jessica was saying? This is something new too. They never recreated the scene for the Jurors at the last trial, from what I recall anyway.

Recreating the scene with firetrucks? Is this so Jurors can see first hand how difficult it would have been to "hear" exactly what Jessica was saying? This is something new too. They never recreated the scene for the Jurors at the last trial, from what I recall anyway.
No, they didn't do it last time. I think it is a great idea. All the trucks, responders, etc. do they still have her burned car they can bring over? It will show the chaos that was going on and how difficult to see, hear. Will it be dark enough at 8:00 this time of year? Those fire trucks are loud.

OOOOH hearing of the re-enactment gave me chills. In the same exact spot. I can't. Poor Jessica. I can't imagine that being burnt like she was, and the pain she was in, that she'd be able to speak. Especially when they were discussing her vocal cords and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221