VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes no sense he'd do this to her after a few weeks? Why not? Some men kill women after only a few minutes!

Right! I think he was getting in over his head. Here's this young, attractive female that is obviously starting to form some sort of feelings towards this guy. Who obviously has a girlfriend who he's about to marry or just married. Maybe he killed her because it was going to blow his cover of being a one woman man?

I finished the third episode of the Oxygen Series about Jessica today. The fact is that the battery was removed and separated from the phone shows that it’s irrefutable that this was done by a person.

Only one person in the world had the access on December 6 2014 to commit this crime. He is sitting in that courtroom wearing a blackshirt. Unless he changed shirts since this morning which he likes to do.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 4m4 minutes ago
"Quinton was her friend, albeit with benefits, as people say." Defense says there's no reason he would do this to her after only knowing her for a few weeks. She says there's reasonable doubt in this case.

"We ask that you find #QuintonTellis not guilty."

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 2m2 minutes ago
"Use your good common sense. I’ll let you define that on your own." Defense says, "Knowns are facts that won’t change."

Right! I think he was getting in over his head. Here's this young, attractive female that is obviously starting to form some sort of feelings towards this guy. Who obviously has a girlfriend who he's about to marry or just married. Maybe he killed her because it was going to blow his cover of being a one woman man?

Imo I think it’s possible that he could’ve choked her on while having intercourse, freaked out and knew he would be found guilty so tried to hide evidence. Some people are into kinky sex. I don’t think this was premeditated but he killed her either way. Just my opinion.

Aaron Keller‏ @AKellerLawCrime 2m2 minutes ago
#JessicaChambers defense has a second attorney up for continued closing arguments. We're live @LawCrimeNetwork

Aaron Keller‏ @AKellerLawCrime 1m1 minute ago
#JessicaChambers defense: there is a "concerted effort to discount" and "discredit" the first responders who wrote in their reports -- in quotes -- that "Eric set me on fire" (with regards to Chambers). LIVE NOW @LawCrimeNetwork

DoXOdgpWsAMnAK3.jpg

Aaron Keller‏ @AKellerLawCrime 45s45 seconds ago
What do you think about the #JessicaChambers trial? Join the discussion: http://courtchatterchat.chatango.com/ @LawCrimeNetwork @lawcrimenews

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 4m4 minutes ago
Defense asks why there's been a concerted effort during the course of this trial to discredit the reports of first responders.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3m3 minutes ago
Cathy Russon Retweeted Aaron Keller

#QuintonTellis Defense attorney Alton Palmer giving the 2nd portion of the defense closing.

Tish Clark‏ @local24tish 1m1 minute ago
Alton Peterson continues defense closing arguments sayn state tryn to paint #QuintonTellis as a “super criminal” & discredit 1st responders who testified #JessicaChambers said “Eric” set her on fire @LocalMemphis

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 52s53 seconds ago
"They couldn't find the person who committed this atrocious crime," defense says. He says they started backwards and came up with a picture to make #QuintonTellis fit the crime.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 1m1 minute ago
He says the state wants jurors to jump and to speculate, but defense wants jurors to hold the state to its burden of proof.

Imo I think it’s possible that he could’ve choked her on while having intercourse, freaked out and knew he would be found guilty so tried to hide evidence. Some people are into kinky sex. I don’t think this was premeditated but he killed her either way. Just my opinion.

I don't think they ever had sex. I think he tried and she wasn't into him that way so he did something to her. Thought he killed her. I don't think he meant to actually burn her alive because he thought she was already dead.

Aaron Keller‏ @AKellerLawCrime 3m3 minutes ago
#JessicaChambers defense: "hold them to their burden; that's all we ask." Defense correctly keeps reminding jurors to force the state to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Aaron Keller‏ @AKellerLawCrime 2m2 minutes ago
#JessicaChambers defense: "The state wants you to make jumps;" "make the state prove Quinton Tellis actually committed that crime."

DoXSwJDXoAIwKdl.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#JessicaChambers - NOW: State rebuttal closing argument. Watch live:

Watch Live: Closing Arguments in the Jessica Chambers Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors