VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, just saw Bravo confirm that!

I didn't realize they deliberated 4 and a half hours. I'm a little worried. Hopefully thinking about it overnight they will all realize there's really no reasonable doubt that QT was there.

It just cant be another hung jury or worse a NG. They have had a few very long days. I'm sure they have hit the wall and need some rest. Hopefully they come in refreshed tomorrow.

Last edited:
Tweet from Janice Broach:

Tellis sister told me outside court she and Big Mike were high at the SandBox and she’s upset he lied about being there @JBroachWMC

Janice Broach on Twitter

Well, phone records are probably more reliable than a high woman when it comes to remembering which day they were actually together at the SandBox.

Last edited:
It just cant be another hung jury or worse a NG. They have a had a few very long days. I'm sure they have hit the wall and need some rest. Hopefully they come in refreshed tomorrow.

I really do not think it will be NG, but if it's a hung jury, they need to just give up and hope he's convicted for the other torturous murder :(. It would be awful for Jessica's family, but they presented a strong case.

I'd like to know who looked frustrated.....

I'd also like to know the average IQ in that jury room.

I think he beat her (bruising) and strangled her as she was not willing to have sex. I believe he did rape her and fire would eliminate any DNA.

I've always thought that. I also don't know how she could pronounce a "k" at the time. I would think she would have said Ellis but I think she would have a problem with c's, t's, s's, r's if she could speak. Elle ( el-lee) Eric ( er-re) I think it was the same word.

I obviously don’t know the specifics of the jury’s deliberations, but I worry that if the jury needs to come back tomorrow, not guilty is more likely. MOO and I hope I’m wrong.

On a positive note; I was on a jury and we decided guilty after many hours. We did the same, returning the next day. The reason we did was to make sure everyone slept on it and was still fine with our choice the following day. It's a big decision here.

I sure hope they return with GUILTY and that's all this is here.

I am cautiously optimistic this time. Already this jury has deliberated longer than it took the last one to unanimously decide it was not unanimous, on the third try (on my mama, as I sit here today.)

It tells me they will be making yet another run through the very lengthy and detailed evidence and testimony of this past week, so I can understand the desire for a fresh start in the morning. This would be the 4th run-through for them. They were already told what to expect during the opening statements on Tuesday, they saw what was presented during the trial, and they were reminded again during the closing statements today.

The longer the deliberation goes, the better the chances of a conviction IMO.

Good night to all,
Clouseau

On a positive note; I was on a jury and we decided guilty after many hours. We did the same, returning the next day. The reason we did was to make sure everyone slept on it and was still fine with our choice the following day. It's a big decision here.

I sure hope they return with GUILTY and that's all this is here.

That is encouraging. I have never had jury duty.

Just out of curiosity, did either the prosecution or the defense check to see for sure which night this game took place?

I would imagine they did. I just did. There was a home game on December 7th against the Giants like he said on the stand. He and his friends went Saturday and stayed overnight for the game on Sunday.

2014 Tennessee Titans season - Wikipedia

I would imagine they did. I just did. There was a home game on December 7th against the Giants like he said on the stand. He and his friends went Saturday and stayed overnight for the game on Sunday.

2014 Tennessee Titans season - Wikipedia
Thank you. I'm just going by tweets, so I missed where it was an over night trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member