MISTRIAL MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #5 - *2nd Mistrial*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has he been charged with murder in LA? I know he is serving a credit card fraud sentence now.
there was an arrest warrant;
Quinton Tellis Arrest Warrant.pdf

How Quinton Tellis met suspected Louisiana murder victim 'Mandy" Hsiao

I am not sure if that means he was actually arrested though.
I don't see that that case will be different considering you can't place him there at the exact time. It's more circumstantial cell phone evidence. No DNA inside her apartment because it had been cleaned after the murder.

there was an arrest warrant;
Quinton Tellis Arrest Warrant.pdf

How Quinton Tellis met suspected Louisiana murder victim 'Mandy" Hsiao

I am not sure if that means he was actually arrested though.
I don't see that that case will be different considering you can't place him there at the exact time. It's more circumstantial cell phone evidence. No DNA inside her apartment because it had been cleaned after the murder.

30 years ago this evidence would have been more than enough. DNA is wonderful but I think it has turned some juries into folks incapable of common sense reasoning.

I haven't followed along over here for a while, since the first trial of QT, sorry if this has already been discussed. I just finished watching the QT retrial and there are a couple things QT said I found odd. In this video during QT's interrogation, @ 18:46, does it not sound like QT says "Eric?" QT is explaining how he met up with JC in the mall/Taco Bell parking lot claiming it was the Friday, the day before she was murdered. He said first he was in his sister's truck, then thought maybe it was his mom's truck. Sounds like he was with an Eric that day....and he slipped up here. JMO.

Then fast forward to 45:20 where LE asks him about the burns on his arm. So did QT's story about falling into a fire at sandbox check out and that's why the prosecution didn't bring his burns up during trial? He said he burnt his arm and hiney. MOO.

I think 10yrs, Dexter. *I could be wrong though as I'm not familiar with that case so please don't quote me!! lol*

10 years. I believe he has served 2 yrs. so far.
Thank you. I think he will only serve half like everyone else. So hopefully they get him for the murder.

But didn't a witness / friend of his already provide them with enough facts about the Louisiana murder?

I wonder what else it would take to actually convince a jury of QT's guilt. Do you think with the "Eric" utterance, that it doesn't really matter whatever evidence comes up?
Unless you can tie an Eric to being with Quinton then I doubt it.

Or if you can show that the emt and firemen are friends of his or his family.

But besides that. Those statements by professionals is his reasonable doubt and the higher courts would most likely toss it. Jmo

So let's hope Louisiana gets him. Especially since their prison gangs are not from his home town state.

So he will have a harder time there and know less people. Jmo

IMO there's nothing else the prosecution team could have done in regards to this Eric issue. They brought in a speech pathologist, they had the head of the trauma burn center testify, they got several first responders to concede they could have misheard what JC was saying, they emphasized how chaotic and loud the scene was, and they even brought a few fire trucks to recreate the amount of noise when jurors went on their field trip. These were the additional things the prosecutors did to try and minimize the significance of JC's utterances.

They looked for anyone named "Eric" or "Derek" in the county and went through social media, interviewed hundreds of people.

They did everything but hire a medium/channeler and hold a seance to try and conjure the spirit of JC to ask her about Eric.

Seriously, what else could they have done that they didn't do?

No matter who tries to litigate the case, that "Eric" utterance, which was made many times by JC at the scene, is not going to go away. If only she had said nothing at all, QT just might have been convicted as all the other evidence points right to him. I think whatever justice is going to happen will have to happen in Louisiana or somewhere else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases
Back