MS MS - Jessica Stacks, 28, missing from boat on Tallahatchie River, 1 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I read that as a possible explanation. So if following that explanation...it would mean she was dead and rigorous had set in so the boots had to be cut off?
Or she never had them on and someone set the scene showing that she got out of the boat by wearing the boots themselves and making the prints. JMO

Has anyone looked at JS's Facebook videos? The FB link is given on message #1 of this thread. They're all pretty chaotic, some to the point of wondering if they were just accidental recordings. One of the more (relatively) coherent ones seems to document the couple getting a truck stuck while 4-wheeling. The picture I get is of a couple who went on some spontaneous, and maybe poorly planned, adventures.

I don't think this contradicts any theories that have been proposed so far. But I'm suspecting it's more likely another misadventure gone sideways rather than any carefully planned plot.

"Jessica Nicole Stacks and her boyfriend, Jerry Wayne Baggett, launched a boat into the Tallahatchie River on New Year’s Day near a bridge on County Road 46. About two miles downstream, Baggett says Stacks got out of the boat, walking along the riverbank toward Highway 30."

The boyfriend saw her walking along the the riverbank toward highway 30???

"Jessica Nicole Stacks and her boyfriend, Jerry Wayne Baggett, launched a boat into the Tallahatchie River on New Year’s Day near a bridge on County Road 46. About two miles downstream, Baggett says Stacks got out of the boat, walking along the riverbank toward Highway 30."

The boyfriend saw her walking along the the riverbank toward highway 30???

The "story" continues to evolve...........

MOO

View attachment 279503
Jessica Stacks missing ten days; Sheriff says “not ready to quit looking for her”
Thank you @imstilla.grandma for The article!

I just don't know what to make of these quotes from the Sheriff.

If she was seen walking on the riverbank heading towards highway 30 then why did he put divers in the water?? Yet, he turns around and says "there is no sign of foul play,"

Nothing is mentioned about her boots being cut off or her personal items being left by the bf on the boat.

Also, MMO after reading the Sheriff's petulant attitude about tips coming in, if I had information, I just might hold it back. He doesn't know what is credible or not until they investigate. Shaming others is not an investigative tool.

Thank you @imstilla.grandma for The article!

I just don't know what to make of these quotes from the Sheriff.

If she was seen walking on the riverbank heading towards highway 30 then why did he put divers in the water?? Yet, he turns around and says "there is no sign of foul play,"

Nothing is mentioned about her boots being cut off or her personal items being left by the bf on the boat.

Also, MMO after reading the Sheriff's petulant attitude about tips coming in, if I had information, I just might hold it back. He doesn't know what is credible or not until they investigate. Shaming others is not an investigative tool.
I wish I knew. Check out this search link of all the articles by this paper.
https://www.nemiss.news/?s=Jessica+Stacks

I was thinking the same thing!

This story is just crazy to me. I have no idea why the boots were cut off, but maybe if it was boots attached to waders, it was made to look like she had to cut them off because she was sinking? That still is nonsensical to me.

Something has happened to this poor girl, and it sounds more and more like foul play to me!!

Also, hubby said in most states it is illegal to shoot deer if they are considered to be swimming (FWIW). I wondered if anyone even had hunting/fishing licenses?
BBM

It is illegal to hunt deer while swimming in MS and it's also illegal to shoot them from any moving vehicle, including a boat of any kind. This time of year is gun season with dogs. but I think it has been said they might have been hunting wild hogs which has few limits because the population is out of control. They do horrible damage and are considered nuisance animal.

I'm with you. Its crazy. The boots being cut off are a smoking gun to me. I also think the sheriff is biding his time. They know far more that we are privy to and hopefully someone will crack soon.

Yep! Look at the missing poster. It says she got out of the boat at 8pm.

View attachment 279509
I don't think the information on this poster is "official". A website like "TheMissingAware" usually makes their missing posters from news articles and SM posts and comments. An internet search doesn't turn up any MSM article with the time of "8pm" in it, so it would appear the information came from a less reliable source. All MSM quotes (that I can find) by the sheriff about KS exiting the boat refer to it as a estimated distance from where the boat entered the river. I've seen one mile, one and a half miles, and two miles, from the bridge on CR46.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8
Back