Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
19 yo named as shooter
http://www.wapt.com/article/boy-inside-car-kidnapped-during-auto-theft/9871713

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bet the other two boys are regretting ever hanging out with that guy. He stole the car and shot the kid. Now all of them are charged with capital murder. What a waste. Those kids probably freaked the heck out when they found out what he did. And now a one year old baby is without a father. So many lives are affected because of this.

Regardless of my personal opinions, I cringed in horror watching the police interview that LE was giving about finding the poor babe dead and having his family roll up and get that information 2nd hand? I was gobsmacked.

What disrespect, what a horrible decision. Reflects very badly on that department.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The mom wasn't notified first? Oh goodness.
The LE doesn't really have to notified extended family first but the Mom at least should have been told first.

Wow! This article makes it seem like initially LE was trying to cover their own butts for not sending out the alert in time. They initially blame the mom but now their statements are changing and making more sense. Glad they're clearing things up since they're causing a lot of damage in the rumor mill.

This!!

The LE doesn't really have to notified extended family first but the Mom at least should have been told first.
They didn't though. The presser is towards the beginning of thread. It was on Facebook. All of a sudden the father, aunt, grandmother and mother pulled up. It was so heartbreaking and awkward. They wanted to know what was going on. That no one was telling them. Then they broke down. It was one of the most awful things I've ever seen LE do. And I'm pro LE always.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Apparently unaware of the horrible news, some of the boy's family members arrived at the crime scene during the news conference - and that's how they found out that Kingston was gone forever. A family member screamed "No!" and "He was a baby!" Authorities cut short their update.

Across town, at the district attorney's office, another heart-wrenching scene unfolded as the rest of Kingston's family, including his mother, learned he had died. They had been misinformed that the child was safe, reported the Clarion-Ledger, but cries rang out as one by one they absorbed the truth.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/he_was_a_baby_mississippi_mour.html

Quoting myself regarding parents notification.Parents were not together

According to this recent article, Wakefield told LE that McBride shot and killed Kingston.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...6e0451a96fd_story.html?utm_term=.4ec5ef3c24f0

Just makes me wonder if McBride has gotten away with other serious crimes before. To be so cold blooded and shoot a child multiple times. I want all three suspects to be severely punished, but I'm hoping the shooter gets the worst of it.

From Kroger in Jackson, MS to the street behind the new Krystal Restaurant, in Gluckstadt, where the car was found is 12.7miles or a 15m drive with light traffic.

If you zoom in on the Krystal at point B on the map, linked below, you can see the dead end street where the car was located in Madison County.

The county of Madison is well known as being one not to commit a crime of any kind. Judge CS gives almost all defendants in her criminal cases a million dollar bond, regardless of the charges. These three bad guys should have driven the stolen car to a different county. Leaving it in Jackson would have been their best chance of ever seeing the light of day again, if they are, indeed, the killers. Just to refresh, one bails out of jail on a secured bond.

The alleged confession has not been confirmed by LE but by sources close to the investigation. The only one of the three, with an attorney, is Wakefield whose father hired JH. His father stated that fact in his interview. The father stated that he owns a used car lot in the area and is a Bail Bondsman but he did not state where his Bail Bondsman Co. is located. Father also stated his son was a star football player at the high school which is not true. How shocking for a father to learn his accused son became a high school dropout. My heart aches for everyone involved. Sweet Kingston.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...6e0451a96fd_story.html?utm_term=.1f9e9660e41f

https://www.bing.com/maps/default.a...oad,+Madison,+MS+39110_Krystal_(601)+898-4604

I've been following this here and on social media... shot multiple times? That tells me that the rumors about his mother aren't true. IMO.
I never believed he accidentally harmed himself. This baby was a victim of violence. I'm so sad for him. Someone said being shot in the back of the head meant he was sleeping. I think it's because he was cowering. I cannot understand the violence when it was a car theft. This child couldn't stop them! He could have been let go. It feels bigger than a car, to me. Like anger somewhere. Guess we will see. Sleep peacefully, sweet baby boy.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

What happened to Kingston Frazier?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/05/19/what-happened-kingston-frazier/332262001/

Timeline still not making sense. No one could have known Kingston was in the stolen vehicle as early as 2am if she exited the store at 2:30am.
So not at work. At the club. The reason this is important to note (for me) is because it could go along with my last post. Anger. Did someone follow her from the club?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I've been following this here and on social media... shot multiple times? That tells me that the rumors about his mother aren't true. IMO.

They have specifically said that none of them were self inflicted. I am guessing they said that because of the rumors. The rumor mill is churning at full throttle here

We don't know that. The timelines are all different. LE didn't even notify the parents of their child's death before notifying the public on live TV. Sorry but I'm not convinced he was left alone for that long. Just like the tweet, LE's statements aren't backing up the facts. They are disorganized. I will not blame this poor mother who is a victim. Her child was brutally murdered and she is going to suffer enough for her mistake. I can't imagine being in her shoes.

Per article in post 282 above-
Jackson Police Department Commander Tyree Jones said Friday that JPD received a call at 1:28 a.m. "to assist Hinds County with an auto theft and child abduction in the Kroger parking lot." Jones said multiple officers responded, with the first officer arriving on scene at 1:32 a.m.

This would mean she was only in the store for 15 minutes. If that's the case then LE waited three hours after knowing Kingston was in the car to put out the amber alert. That's on them. But I'm not placing the blame on anybody but the three evil monsters that hurt the little guy.

You're a better person than I am. Certain things I just can't get past.

The mother was not at the facebook live interview. she was with her family at the DA's office. That is where she was recorded being carried by her cousin after fainting when learning about her son. Kingston's father and his family are the ones who were at the facebook live video. I am getting the feeling that dad had not been very present in Kingston life. He was not with Ebony or her family at the DA's. ASAIK he has not been included in the inner circle and he has not been mentioned in articles like Ebony and her family have been.

[FONT=&amp]Security video shows that after Archie left her car about 1 a.m., another car drove up and a man got out and then drove off in her Camry. Frazier was in the back seat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Archie's family members told local news media Friday that she had picked up her son from his grandmother after going out with friends to celebrate her birthday and was going into the Jackson supermarket to buy party supplies to celebrate Kingston's kindergarten graduation, which was scheduled Friday.

I thought she was going to pick up "medication"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/1...th-says-19-year-old-shot-mississippi-boy.html

[/FONT]
It was just after 1 a.m. on Thursday and Archie, a mother of two from Jackson, had left the Toyota Camry running and the doors apparently unlocked. She was buying medicine, her family said, and Kingston had asked to stay in the car.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/19/they-didnt-have-to-kill-him-carjackers-fatally-shoot-sleeping-6-year-old-police-say/?utm_term=.3c32a6ba0e0d

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back