MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following this thread as closely as I might but I noticed that the story suddenly went from Myra being sent into the house with the other kids, to the kids saying Myra left with mom.

This does feel like an "apply pressure" arrest :(

I missed where it said that the kids went to Myra went with mom, is there a link>?

Oh no :(
And not that it means much, but regardless of the charges, mom doesn't seem to frazzled, despondent, concerned, etc. in her mug shot , does she ?

She looks very sad to me, and don't forget a mug is just a second in time, actually a micro second. Rarely does it show what someone feels. She may have been in shock or in tears 2 seconds afterwards

it seems bizarre she is arrested the day they do the digging and its not connected. And if this family has nothing to do with any nefarious act, this is going to just destroy them emotionally. The charges aren't so bad, I find it sad she is arrested right now, another week or two wouldn't have hurt until there was a resolution

Why no bond for this charge?

If I understand correctly (I'm not a lawyer), there has to be a hearing for bond. In a tiny place like this, there may be no hearings over the weekend. Sounds like LE arrested her at the very beginning of the weekend, to me it seems methodical. They might want some "private" time with her. :-/
Why no bond for this charge?

We still can't discuss anything about mom, right? Can her fb be discussed?

Leaves thread nauseated................ :(

Asking again, WHEN WAS the last time ANYONE outside the family saw Myra??????? Crucial Question.....

I have just got caught up on reading this thread, gosh, where can little one be?

I wonder if there's more to mums arrest? Maybe wanting to talk with her away from family?

I'm crossing everything for her to be found soon and safe! X

Ross Adams ‏@radamsWJTV 1h
Lewis' husband Gregory says his wife was #arrested in front of her four and seven year old kids Friday night. pic.twitter.com/BXYvnu52A6

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-03-08 at 1.47.30 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-03-08 at 1.47.30 PM.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 91
Mom is also a grandma correct? So the other kids Myra was outside with could very well have been teens.

O/T. Aren't they wonderful kitties? They think they are humans, and my male kitten is constantly outsmarting me! I have always had Siamese (and one Burmese), and am down to two now.

I love the name Mocha -- so fitting!

My Thank You respond key is not showing so, THANKS !! He was a rescue from the shelter when he was just a baby, and since that day he has never failed to amaze me,,I have never owned a Siamese before ,, I just LOVE him to pieces

JMO, the idea of a missing child being hit by a car and driver panicking and taking child arises in every case...but has never happened to my knowledge...

Ross Adams ‏@radamsWJTV 1h
Lewis' husband Gregory says his wife was #arrested in front of her four and seven year old kids Friday night. pic.twitter.com/BXYvnu52A6

Wow. Something is up IMO. They must have a reason for further traumitizing this family. Very sad for the children.

My Thank You respond key is not showing so, THANKS !! He was a rescue from the shelter when he was just a baby, and since that day he has never failed to amaze me,,I have never owned a Siamese before ,, I just LOVE him to pieces

Hit refresh on your browser, and it will show up.

Some of the kids in the house are older. When did they last see Myra? I assume LE has spoken to them...at least the teens anyway.

Where are you baby girl?

We had the most precious Siamese kitty. She sure did think she was a human, and I swear she had conversations with us :) . We lost her to a coyote. I really miss her.

I'm so sad about this little girl, I'm glad for the momentary kitty talk as a break!

this website is full of SAD cases, 1 right after the other,,,Sometimes you have to grab humor whenever you see it, just to get through not only this case but the ones that are sure to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member