MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jewell Hillery WLBT ‏@JewellWLBT 14m
3 p.m. Presser for missing girl postponed till Sunday. Sheriff is under the weather

what in the hell????????

Jewell Hillery WLBT ‏@JewellWLBT 13m
No sign of search near home of Myra Lewis. pic.twitter.com/ygZ7PoMZDk

BiOIRAQCEAAPJWc.jpg

Jewell Hillery WLBT ‏@JewellWLBT 14m
3 p.m. Presser for missing girl postponed till Sunday. Sheriff is under the weather

what in the hell????????

Who does that?? SO weird.

I have been on this site for about 6 months and followed a lot of the missing children cases. But I have a question for veteran sleuthers- can you think of any similar cases where a child this age disappeared and they weren't able to find them in a fairly short period time? I'm thinking of cases where there is no suspicion of the parents or someone of abducting the child. In other words - where the child wandered off?
I can think of a few where the child wandered off but they were all found within a week or less. Just curious. I'm trying to figure where this child might have wandered to.

I remember following this case. House full of adults and no one knows anything. The was speculation that he got outside and wandered off.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/parents-mark-birthday-of-missing-new-braunfels-t-1/nRdSz/

Frazzled, can't think, anyone know the website to look up arrests? What's the county there?

OT: My great aunt lives with us, a few days ago she became unconscious, and I called 911. She's still in ICU and I'm getting ready to go back to the hospital. My nerves are frazzled beyond belief.

Perrise Thomas WJTV ‏@Perrise_Thomas 4m
Ericka Lewis, mom of missing two year old, Myra Lewis was arrested Friday. Tune in to #NC12 at 6 for details. pic.twitter.com/XiuBKYBNC8

BiOK5JnCIAAaM0I.jpg

https://twitter.com/Perrise_Thomas

it seems bizarre she is arrested the day they do the digging and its not connected. And if this family has nothing to do with any nefarious act, this is going to just destroy them emotionally. The charges aren't so bad, I find it sad she is arrested right now, another week or two wouldn't have hurt until there was a resolution

Frazzled, can't think, anyone know the website to look up arrests? What's the county there?

OT: My great aunt lives with us, a few days ago she became unconscious, and I called 911. She's still in ICU and I'm getting ready to go back to the hospital. My nerves are frazzled beyond belief.

Oh no!! I'm so sorry. Prayers for your great aunt!

JMO- but this reminding me of some other recent missing persons cases - like Heather Elvis.
Very weird developments.

Something tells me they're not going to arrest an innocent mother going crazy with grief over her missing child. Even if she had a charge unrelated to Myra's disappearance, don't you think LE would hold off on arresting her? (Assuming she isn't dangerous or a flight risk, of course.)

Yeah. This is very hinky. Poor little Myra. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They probably arrested her on what they *do* have on her so they can hold her. Maybe she'll cough up some new clues about Myra. :-(

Something tells me they're not going to arrest an innocent mother going crazy with grief over her missing child. Even if she had a charge unrelated to Myra's disappearance, don't you think LE would hold off on arresting her? (Assuming she isn't dangerous or a flight risk, of course.)

You would think but there is nothing to say they aren't just following the letter of the law. That said, i agree its a bit much to arrest a mom going out of her mind at the moment with a missing child. I still see nothing hinky about the family and think if the kids didn't back up mom story they would have been digging much earlier.

I haven't been following this thread as closely as I might but I noticed that the story suddenly went from Myra being sent into the house with the other kids, to the kids saying Myra left with mom.

This does feel like an "apply pressure" arrest :(

Oh no :(
And not that it means much, but regardless of the charges, mom doesn't seem to frazzled, despondent, concerned, etc. in her mug shot , does she ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member