MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outta sight, outta mind maybe. If I had nothing to do with my baby being missing, I would be walking and mapping from sunrise to sunset. Poor baby.

Well, lets see some action!!! Come on... it's a toddler missing!!! Shesh!! Where is her family and neighbors that should be demanding to know where this baby is? Come on Mom, step up to the plate, and make some noise!!

Yes ! Any mom of a missing baby would be begging the press to come and stick a camera and microphone in her face and begging anyone who has seen her baby to come forward !

Now that Erika is home, I am PRAYING Myra's case gains some speed. A 2 year old is missing for 80 days and there is BARELY news coverage? Not okay.

Fairly new post on the Myra Lewis "Help Find Me" FB page...

Says mom & dad will be speaking to media soon. Says not all of what we've read is accurate. Wants their story out but doesn't want things they say left out. Much more at link.

https://www.facebook.com/MyraLewisHelpFindMe

Fairly new post on the Myra Lewis "Help Find Me" FB page...

Says mom & dad will be speaking to media soon. Says not all of what we've read is accurate. Wants their story out but doesn't want things they say left out. Much more at link.

https://www.facebook.com/MyraLewisHelpFindMe

I'm sorry but did Mom take Dad's tongue to jail with her? Why wasn't he out looking for his precious baby just like hundreds of other Dad's are? Did they wait until she got out so they could get their story straight? Whatever.

If Dad or ANY family had been out begging and pleading over the last 80 days, I wouldn't have a problem with this.

Her family just makes me mad. I would be talking begging to anyone and everyone. Poor Myra where are you sweetheart?

Facts as I know them to be:

• Myra goes missing from her Camden, MS home on March 1.
  • LE dogs and bloodhounds were unsuccessful in tracking Myra's last steps beyond the driveway.
  • The FBI establishes the $20k reward.
  • Myra's disappearance is treated as a kidnapping.
  • The child's mother is arrested on unrelated charges and held in jail for 79 days until released.

Speculation on my part is that the undeveloped area where this "kidnapping" occurred is rural and rough. Many in the particular area may not possess life's finest social skills and graces nor house the nation's top educated.

$20,000 would be a great deal of money for anyone who may live or reside near the same vicinity as the location where Myra was last reported seen.

The county road where this child lived is not frequently traveled.

The chances of the small child walking away from home at exactly the opportune time for a stranger kidnapper passing by are nearly nil.

I know what to think about the missing child's mother but I may be sent into a TO so I shall refrain coz I like it here.

http://www.wjtv.com/story/25581402/exclusive-raw-interview-with-myra-lewis-mom

Listen to this person's words...

"Nobody knows what we are going through...out here...

"I just want my children...So I can continue to raise them...I miss them so much. It's been two months...I just want them so bad..."

out here = house on a dark and dangerous rural county road

With dry eyes, Ericka Lewis states she wants her children back. And never once utters Myra's name or refers to Myra at anytime during the 89 second opportunity to plea to the community for the safe return of her two year old daughter, Myra.

Justice for Myra!

This was her one chance to scream "WHERE IS MY CHILD MYRA?!?!?!" To beg, plead..demand! I know they would have shoot me with a tranquilizer gun to shut me up, seriously this was the first time she could have done whatever she had to do to try to find Myra. I tried to find any hint of pain, but the crocodile tears just made me cry.

The family has said Myra was kidnapped. Now when they finally talk to the media they say nothing! No pleas to whomever took her to please do the right thing and drop her off at a hospital, fire house, or any safe place. No message for Myra just incase she sees it. No telling her will love you, we are looking for you, we won't ever stop. No asking people to keep looking for her. We don't know what she's going through how about what Myra went through. I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member