GUILTY MS - Officers Benjamin Deen, 34, & Liquori Tate, 25, slain, Hattiesburg, 9 May 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It has reached mainstream news attention. Fact is, they do not care because it does not fit the narrative they are selling. If the cops had shot these lowlife criminals, THEN it would be headline news. But since it was just two noble honorable peace officers, who cares?

It is the top headline/pic on the main Fox news site: http://www.foxnews.com/

So oh yeah...it has made the national headlines.

I just did a quick search and it's all over CNN and other media. It's everywhere.

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 1m 1 minute ago

BREAKING: Curtis banks in custody at this time.#wdam
CEoUApVUgAAU_j0.jpg:large

got him :furious:

Is the coward crying?

Give me a break

Alex Witt 'Weekends' program talked with the WDAM reporter a bit ago. No new information yet, imo.

Kind of O/T:

My late husband was retired LE and passed away 15 years ago. I know what he would think of this 'open season on LE'.

Officer Tate and Officer Deen lost their lives in service to their fellow man. Yes, there should be outrage and NO ONE should have the attitude of , "Well, it's over now and the murderers have been apprehended, so what do you want? Riots?"

*I'm going to go take my Mother (in assisted living) her very favorite meal along with some fresh flowers.

Maybe a little public outrage that two wonderful human beings were shot in cold blood by two long time criminals. But I won't hold my breath.

I think it is important to allow these families and friends time to cope with the shock and grieve without people trying to incite the kind of violence that has plagued other cities.

I am just feeling so sick at heart even though I do not personally know the slain officers. I can only cry, thinking about the people that loved them.

I can't even imagine trying to turn this political right now. How disrespectful.

Kind of O/T:

My late husband was retired LE and passed away 15 years ago. I know what he would think of this 'open season on LE'.

Officer Tate and Officer Deen lost their lives in service to their fellow man. Yes, there should be outrage and NO ONE should have the attitude of , "Well, it's over now and the murderers have been apprehended, so what do you want? Riots?"

*I'm going to go take my Mother (in assisted living) her very favorite meal along with some fresh flowers.

Bless you have a wonderful visit with your mom!
Wish mine was still here to do the same.

7722271_G.jpg

Liquori Tate
May 10, 2015 01:08 AM
Liquori Tate, the second officer who lost his life in a shooting in downtown Hattiesburg.
Hattiesburg Police Department

:rose: Officer Tate

Rest In Peace With Honor

Thank You for Your Service

Thank you officers for your service! These pictures are really getting to me, and what a mother's day for their family. Why is attacking, shooting, killing a police officer not domestic terrorism? Taking up arms against our public service officers is terrorism.

A woman at my sister's church lost her son during a traffic stop in Florida. Two officers, Curtis (Friends son) was a back up for the traffic stop. They are both dead, shot in the head, one may 'possibly' could have made if, or at least had a chance but the driver drove over the officer after he was shot. Curtis had three children, well one wasn't born yet. I saw the destruction and heartbreak.

This is terrorism.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath. This thread is not about Freddie Gray or protests. This town is grieving the loss of two of their sworn officers. Two families are mourning the loss of their loved ones. THAT is the thread topic.

Keep the rest out of the discussion or the thread will end up closed for review.

CEondwqUIAAcuZZ.jpg:large

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 18m 18 minutes ago

Members of the Hattiesburg Police Department huddle for a word of prayer on the back steps of the department.

So much pain. They need our letters, cards of support. Let's let them know we care.

Every time I see these pictures, I just realize how young these two men were. They had all the time in the world ahead of them. Now they are gone.

I want to know how much jail/prison time two officer's lives are worth.(meaning what they were facing PRIOR to murdering two officers) I hope now they get the max. Too bad it won't bring these young officers back. :(

CEqd_i6XIAMMqjY.jpg

CEqd_YFWEAIpZQD.jpg

USA TODAYVerified account
‏@USATODAY

Mississippi city loses first police officers in more than 30 years. http://usat.ly/1zTTuAi (Photo: AP, epa)

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 1h 1 hour ago

HPD cancelled its annual Memorial Service for Wednesday morning that honors previous four HPD officers killed in the line of duty. #WDAM

CEp8SrcVIAA08gT.jpg:large

Worldwide Actions
‏@AlwaysActions

Hattiesburg Mayor says events will be held to celebrate the lives of the fallen officers #Hattiesburgshooting #WDAM

Ryan Moore retweeted
LamarCoSchools @LamarCoSchools · 2h 2 hours ago

As we wish a Happy Mother's Day to all our mothers, we lift up the Tate and Deen families. Benjamin "BJ" Deen was... http://fb.me/26cH6ffcz
9 retweets 18 favorites

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 3h 3 hours ago

A vigil will be held at the Lake Terrace Convention Center at 1 p.m. on Monday, May 11 for Fallen Officers Benjamin Deen & Liquori Tate.

CEp_OJMWYAAr2X-.jpg:large

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 3h 3 hours ago

Two bundles of roses dropped off in honor of two fallen HPD officers, Deen and Tate. #WDAM #Pray4HPD

[video]http://www.wlox.com/clip/11480026/video-curtis-banks-arrested[/video]

curtis banks' theatrical performance when being brought into the jail :furious:

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 18m 18 minutes ago

BREAKING:4th suspect charged in shooting death of 2 HPD officers Cornelius Clark charged with obstruction of justice.

YESSSSSSSSSSS :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatsDom