GUILTY MS - Officers Benjamin Deen, 34, & Liquori Tate, 25, slain, Hattiesburg, 9 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so sick of these . You don't like cops? You got an attitude? Move. Get on a plane, or a boat, and get the h3ll out of America. I don't know how, but it's time to take back our Country.

I just did a quick search and it's all over CNN and other media. It's everywhere.

Except lastnight when CNN had couple of lines related to it. No BOLO, no pictures. Even though they could have gotten that information from any other news source.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Except lastnight when CNN had couple of lines related to it. No BOLO, no pictures. Even though they could have gotten that information from any other news source.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2
or from websleuths :D

"He was full of faith. He loved the Lord and that gives us comfort knowing in our faith if you accept Jesus as your savior, this isn't the end, it's the beginning of eternity," said his stepfather Lonnie Ross. "He had that faith in God, and it was reflected in the way he treated people. He was respectful to everyone that met him, everyone he dealt with in his every day job. He was always kind to people, and he represented the best in the Hattiesburg Police Department, no doubt about that."

Tate graduated from the police academy in summer of 2014, and won the Top Marksman award. Ross said Tate, whose biological father was in the military, had always loved firearms, so the award was extra special for him. People warned Tate's family that he was going into a dangerous profession, and expressed concern.

"Everybody loved him. They told us we're giving him up because he was in danger every day. They said to be prepared," he said. "But you're never prepared for this."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/05/10/slain-hattiesburg-officer-profiles/27091549/

great article......very lengthy :rose:

Ryan Moore retweeted
MS DPS @MissDPS · 26m 26 minutes ago

A fourth suspect, 28-year-old Cornelius Clark, has been charged in the death investigation of two Hattiesburg police officers.

CErCop-UIAAQHYX.jpg:large

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 8m 8 minutes ago

HPD Asst. Chief Frank Misenhelter & Capt. Peggy Sealy console one another at the scene where 2 HPD officers were shot

:cry:

regarding suspects' previous arrests/records:

(snip)
Marvis Banks was convicted of possession of stolen property in Forrest County in 2010, according to Mississippi Department of Corrections records. He was sentenced in November 2010 to one year and one day to serve, with four years of probation. His probation was revoked, and he started a three-year sentence that ended in June 2012, when he was freed from custody on earned release supervision. That ended in May 2014.

Both Marvin and Curtis Banks were charged with the sale of crack cocaine in July 2013, according to Forrest County arrest records.

At this point, authorities are not discussing the motive. They said interviews with the suspects are ongoing. Toxicology tests are also pending.
----------
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/05/09/two-hattiesburg-police-officers-killed/27072893/

CErTfETWAAE5z3p.jpg:large
'

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 5m 5 minutes ago

Cornelius Clark booked & charged with obstruction of justice in connection to shooting death of 2 HPD officers. #wdam

Sad, sad days of mourning for my hometown of Hattiesburg. The Northgate Inn is less than 10 miles from my parents house. My mom was up late into the night due to the helicopters circling. Pray for the Hub City in days to come.

Is there a deserted island somewhere on this planet where we can put people like this. Don't pay for housing, don't pay for food, let them figure it out themselves.

CErP63pW8AE37gE.jpg:large

Ryan Moore retweeted
NYPD 94th Precinct @NYPD94Pct · 54m 54 minutes ago

Our thoughts & prayers are w/ #Hattiesburg. RIP Officers Tate & Deen. We thank u for ur service & honor ur sacrifice "

Ryan MooreVerified account
‏@RyanMooreMS

Candlelit vigil from 8 to 10 tonight at HPD Substation downtown for officers Deen & Tate. #WDAM #Pray4HPD

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 19m 19 minutes ago

Hattiesburg Citizens beware: HPD is not calling asking for donations and account numbers, plans will be announced tomorrow for people. #WDAM
6 retweets 3 favorites

I feel so awful for the wives and mothers of these two fine officers. Mothers Day will always be sorrowful and so sad. :rose: :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back