MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/29/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I guess the stranger-abductor also checked the entire house to make sure there was no land line (ours is in our master bedroom). Otherwise it would have been pointless to take cell phones to prevent the parents from placing a 911 call. If it was a stranger, it sure was a busy, brazen one!

Heh, I guess the stranger-abductor also checked the entire house to make sure there was no land line (ours is in our master bedroom). Otherwise it would have been pointless to take cell phones to prevent the parents from placing a 911 call. If it was a stranger, it sure was a busy, brazen one!

Points away from total stranger and points to insider knowledge to me personally.

..it's also strange that jeremy hadn't called his parents when lisa was 'kidnapped'-----they heard about when they saw the Amber Alert.
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/04/3185712/amber-alert-issued-for-10-month.html#ixzz1cI8Df7yZ
SBM.

Yes, haven't seen that discussed recently. I wondered about that right away, too. You can't tell me that he couldn't have searched around outside the home, in the shop, garage, etc., while using his work cell phone to call his parents (and DB's parents)? I know he said he went to the neighbors, too, (which I don't criticize especially if that was the drinking buddy neighbor or a neighbor that had babysat for Lisa in the past. DB could have stayed with the boys outside, waiting for LE to arrive (which is what she said she did).

It needs to go on our list of "hinky things".

Points away from total stranger and points to insider knowledge to me personally.

As another poster pointed out, an insider who wanted to get what?...a minute or two head start before the 911 call? I don't buy that reason, and find it a rather bizarre thing to say. Why would one even think that?

The most common reason for stealing those phones mentioned here is for their value. Why wouldn't she think that the phones were taken for the purpose of selling? Instead DB immediately assumes their is a tactical advantage in the form of time delay.

Baby Lisa Irwin Police Scanner Recordings - YouTube

Here's a recording of the dispatcher sending her dispatch. From listening, I have know idea why it was coded a burglary.

Thanks for this...
2 things - it is said the baby weighs 26 lbs when the dispatcher is doing the amber alert. It is also said the kidnapper came in through the bedroom window.

One call came in at 4:05 and one came in at 4:58? Am I confused?

wonder what the ex attorney will be having a news conference about? There is no news so whats up? Great that she wants to search but why not do so low key.

Maybe she wants everyone to know that she is up from her nappy. :eek:fftobed:

..it's also strange that jeremy hadn't called his parents when lisa was 'kidnapped'-----they heard about when they saw the Amber Alert.

Hours After Amber Alert, Still No Sign Of Baby - YouTube
Hours After Amber Alert, Still No Sign Of Baby

..@ approx. 0.55.

( she points out jeremy's parents standing outside of the yellow tape at the house..)

Reporter---"...and we’re hearing from family , that the family actually learned about this possible abduction from the Amber Alert they saw on TV."

------i realize they were busy with LE , but to go 3 hours from the 911 call--and not call your own parents???

Police issued an Amber Alert for Lisa Irwin about 7 a.m. today.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/04/3185712/amber-alert-issued-for-10-month.html#ixzz1cI8Df7yZ
(first sentence bold is mine)

nah. When my child went missing, I didn't call anyone. I sent one text, to my husband. It said "(name) is missing. Come home NOW" and that was it.

And she was missing long enough I could have called people. But I couldn't complete a sentence, much less fill people in. I don't find it odd at all.

Hours After Amber Alert, Still No Sign Of Baby - YouTube
Hours After Amber Alert, Still No Sign Of Baby

..@ approx. 0.55.

( she points out jeremy's parents standing outside of the yellow tape at the house..)

Reporter---"...and we’re hearing from family , that the family actually learned about this possible abduction from the Amber Alert they saw on TV."

------i realize they were busy with LE , but to go 3 hours from the 911 call--and not call your own parents???

Police issued an Amber Alert for Lisa Irwin about 7 a.m. today.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/04/3185712/amber-alert-issued-for-10-month.html#ixzz1cI8Df7yZ

BBM DARK RED

MIND BOGGLING... Within three hours after I discovered my husband deceased two of my daughters had already arrived at our home and they both lived out of state. One drove in and the other had to get a flight home...JMHO

IDM, am I correct that the neighbor he went to was the one across the street, not the next door neighbor? I recall that from an interview. Thanks.
My answer to that would be total assumption so I won't give an answer. I don't think it has ever been truly revealed as to which house he went to.

I'm going by what DB and JI said in the interview with reporters. JI states, "They took her and took all our phones so we couldn't call anyone."

" DB said, Three were taken, one wasn't even working."
I still take this as they took the phones therefor we couldn't call 911 on those phones. Not they took them to make calling 911 impossible.

Maybe she wants everyone to know that she is up from her nappy. :eek:fftobed:
Well, "they" owe use a presser to let us know that they're rested and no longer exhausted, right? :angel: But I guess that one will have to come from BS, JT, or the new local attorney (when they get one).

My answer to that would be total assumption so I won't give an answer. I don't think it has ever been truly revealed as to which house he went to.
And again, it's all about wording, accuracy of the media, and interpretation.

Early on, I thought he'd said that he went to the neighbors (plural), wanting to use their phone to call 911. "Neighbors" vs. "neighbor's" (as in "the neighbor's house). I'm pretty sure it was also reported that he'd been pounding on doors (neighbors' doors, plural).

(first sentence bold is mine)

nah. When my child went missing, I didn't call anyone. I sent one text, to my husband. It said "(name) is missing. Come home NOW" and that was it.

And she was missing long enough I could have called people. But I couldn't complete a sentence, much less fill people in. I don't find it odd at all.

I'm not sure I would be making calls either. Would call 911, hubby, and that's probably it.

DB and JI do lots of bizarre (IMO) things. This to me, isn't one of them.

And again, it's all about wording, accuracy of the media, and interpretation.

Early on, I thought he'd said that he went to the neighbors (plural), wanting to use their phone to call 911. "Neighbors" vs. "neighbor's" (as in "the neighbor's house). I'm pretty sure it was also reported that he'd been pounding on doors (neighbors' doors, plural).

I have been searching for this video. I could have sworn it was another version of the night interview with the parents. I went back thru some early KCTV videos and noticed the day they had the amber alert out, SY was asked if anything was taken from the home. He responded No. Not that we're aware of." He also stated that even if they knew of anything they would not be able to talk about it, but I thought it telling that he said, No. Not that we are aware of."

Next thing, that evening several police cars converged on the residence and LE swarmed the back yard.

Then the DB and JI interview about the cell phones.

Then DB and JI stopped cooperating.

I think I have this timeline down...

Thanks for this...
2 things - it is said the baby weighs 26 lbs when the dispatcher is doing the amber alert. It is also said the kidnapper came in through the bedroom window.

One call came in at 4:05 and one came in at 4:58? Am I confused?

The 911 call is 4:05. Then at 4:58 the officer calls dispatch to ask the dispatcher to assign a case# to the case. Case# are sequential responding to the order they are assigned. The officer would need the # for filling out the paper work for his report. She asks what the case will be labeled and he says kidnapping.

I have been searching for this video. I could have sworn it was another version of the night interview with the parents. I went back thru some early KCTV videos and noticed the day they had the amber alert out, SY was asked if anything was taken from the home. He responded No. Not that we're aware of." He also stated that even if they knew of anything they would not be able to talk about it, but I thought it telling that he said, No. Not that we are aware of."

Next thing, that evening several police cars converged on the residence and LE swarmed the back yard.

Then the DB and JI interview about the cell phones.

Then DB and JI stopped cooperating.

I think I have this timeline down...
I agree that it took a day or two longer until the media told us about the phones.

There was, however, a leak (in an article comment, I believe) by someone presumed to be a family member, ML (I believe he used his fn/ln as the userid), who said (paraphrasing) "there were other things taken besides Lisa".

I thought the same thing. He/she not only had time to kidnap a child and grab the cell phones (while leaving every light on - and the pumpkin light, lest we forget) but also walked around the house to make sure there was no land line. They would had to have known or walked around to ensure there was no land line if you (general you) assume they took the phones to keep the parents from calling 911.

The 911 call is 4:05. Then at 4:58 the officer calls dispatch to ask the dispatcher to assign a case# to the case. Case# are sequential responding to the order they are assigned. The officer would need the # for filling out the paper work for his report. She asks what the case will be labeled and he says kidnapping.
Wonder why she first asked him why he was asking for the case#?

Wonder why she first asked him why he was asking for the case#?

I understood it to be "what for" as in 'what are we calling this 'crime' so that we can label it - not why do you want a case #. I think she was establishing what kind of case it was, not that she wanted to know WHY he wanted a case #.

Although I initially thought the same thing, TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4