MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..MW said the pre=paid phone, although "hers" was used by all 8 of them that lived at the 'flop-house'.

..and that she didn't know which of them had the phone that night.

..it is possible one of the other 7 ( who all had the same phone # ) was whose # deborah had written on her hand, and who the call was made to.

..right?

..or am i confusing myself ? ( which is possible! )

Certainly is possible. HLN reported that there is:

-"NO DIRECT LINK BETWEEN JERSEY AND DEB BRADLEY" that reporter on scene is aware of

Didnt either LE say it or was it the news that reported it as being said by LE because I do understand there is a huge difference but wasnt it originally a 2:30am phone call?

No. Reporters assumed it was the 2:30 call, but neither MW nor LE ever said what time the call was.

Unfortunately IMO, the 8:30 time of the call probably negates having anything at all to do with this case.

That was my first thought too, but on second thought, nah... There is something important about those phones, or they wouldn't be missing imo. And why were we told that the phones have no service if they do?

I think this phone call might tie in nicely with the LE comment that they'd like to know who came and went that night.

And seeing as how the last time DB saw Lisa has been a bit wonky, she could have been taken about this time.

Re: the call, I was for sure that LE said the call was at 2:30. I'm more confused now than ever!

Where did the people live who sighted the diapered baby at 12:30am?

------family gives statement re: CyndyS departure-----

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15908951/local-attorney-continues-search-as-concerned-citizen

"After hearing there was a press conference and listening to Mrs. Short's statement, we are further convinced that we made the correct decision. One of the reasons we relieved Mrs. Short was because she was holding her own press conferences, making statements to the media, and giving tours of the home that we were finding out about after the fact. Moreover, we learned the FBI felt Mrs. Short wasn't being productive in the relationship between the family and the agency.

We want the focus to remain where it should always have been which is on the search for Lisa. Mr. Tacopina has secured very prestigious local lawyers to join the team representing the family.

We will not be answering any further question at this time regarding Mrs. Short."

Tacopina declined to say who the new local attorneys are.

Wonder what she did to cheese JT off so bad? LOL

That statement sounds like it came straight from JT's mouth JMHO---JMHO---JMHO.

Well the call at appeox. 8 - 8:30 means that the drinking buddy neighbor was there at that time. Have to wonder if she overheard that phone call or did DB get up and "go in the house" to make the call?

About the number on the hand. JMHO that DB just got that number sometime that day. I know I've done it - if I'm out and in a hurry and run into someone and they say "call me" - again, in a hurry I'll grab a pen and write their number on my hand. So, it had to be sometime that day - obviously DB hadn't washed her hands either...............

JMO

I can see it going like this:

*ring ring* Hey, (insert name here), this is Deb. I was just wondering if anyone is holding. Oh? Can I get that number? *scribble scribble*

Would anyone care to elaborate this being a setup between DB & MW to frame Jersey? Maybe I'm just thick, but my brain is not making the leap. Just spell it out and dumb it down for me, please and thank you.

I told you we will need volunteers to keep track of all the attorneys...

It was reported that Jersey has been cleared. According to court docs and the same reporter who did the MW interview, he is at a half-way house. Reporter went to half-way house a couple of times and reporter states he was told "Jersey" was not there, they knew nothing about him being there, although it's on court records. Reporter says it needs to be followed up by his probation officer.

Just as I recall what was reported on HLN today, at the same time as the MW new interview was released. :rocker:

..according to this -----he's still in jail.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...Name=john&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

..and according to his docket----he was arrested on oct. 15th-----being held on $10.000 bail-----and has a hearing tomorrow morning at 9 a.m.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases ... Dockets.do

John Tanko
Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 11/01/2011; 9:00 AM ; JANET SUTTON; Clay

..i think the reporter was looking for him where he had been----prior to his arrest on the 15th.

..( as i recall, the reporter said according to info "he read online" , he'd gone to track him down.)

SuziQ said:
Unfortunately IMO, the 8:30 time of the call probably negates having anything at all to do with this case.

That was my first thought too, but on second thought, nah... There is something important about those phones, or they wouldn't be missing imo. And why were we told that the phones have no service if they do?

I think this phone call might tie in nicely with the LE comment that they'd like to know who came and went that night.

And seeing as how the last time DB saw Lisa has been a bit wonky, she could have been taken about this time.

Donjeta, I agree. We dont even know what time Lisa went missing so how do we know she didnt go missing at that time anyway. I dont buy the drunk bit, I dont buy anything that has come from DB's mouth and this to me shows it even more. NO ONE in this case has told the truth. And HLN saying that pink didnt get the phone call is absurd, just because she said she didnt, doesnt mean she didnt. They do need those phones and now we at least have an idea of why.

Re: the call, I was for sure that LE said the call was at 2:30. I'm more confused now than ever!

The only thing I ever saw from LE on this was them answering a question about it and saying <praphrased> "we can't comment on that". I think it was Steven Young, let me see if I can pull the quote and source it here.

HOLY COW!!!! WTHeck??? I've been gone all day and I began to read from the beginning all that happened today and I am so confused that I don't know what's up or down! Geez...

why would 2 women want to set up the handyman?
Exactly. Amazing how some dont see an abduction but are quick to say the homeless handy man is set up by the mother. Geez.

jmo

One thing I've always wondered about. Did DB leave the house that night? Maybe drinking buddy neighbor was asked to babysit "for a few" - ya know the ole "I just gotta run out for a sec". That neighbor has been absolutely silent the entire time.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Why does HLN keep saying that MW didnt take that phone call ??? Because she said so??? No one has been telling the truth. I do agree that everyone in that juggalo house needs to be interviewed but to say that MW didnt take that call is premature. I am sure she did take it. Who else lives in that home with Pink..

I am very confused. The lawyers have achieved their goal. Time to retreat, keep it simple and apply Occam's Razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18