MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was that a rumor that the husband and/or wife ID'ed Jersey? No one has picked Jersey out of any line up. Is that correct?

It was an assumption bc motorcycle witness said something to the tune of having picked out the man they had been showing on TV. We assumed that meant Jersey.

ETA- wait, self correcting here. I don't remember if he said something about the man they had been showing on tv or just simply the man they been showing a picture of.

Don't want to start rumors.

:back: didn't DB say "They" took three phones; one wasn't working....she said she was reprogramming the other two? When did it changed to none worked...due to non-payment?

RE: Motorcycle guy's details as I remember it:

Lives 90 miles away
Works at ford plant (Sherbie says 9 mile away)
He was in area visiting a cousin

RE: Motorcycle guy's details as I remember it:

Lives 90 miles away
Works at ford plant (Sherbie says 9 mile away)
He was in area visiting a cousin

Are they saying now he was visiting his cousin? It was previously reported he was going home from work.

For clarification, did JI say his phone was shut off due to nonpayment? Or was it stated by both DB & JI that there was no service on any of the phones? They aren't married, it's possible they weren't on a family plan and just JI's phone was shut off, right?

Just wondering if it's ever been confirmed that all three phones were w/o service.

:confused: WTH is going on in this case?? :whoosh:

lol, i am going to be catching up all night.

I'm suddenly not believing a word the MSM says about this case.

Are they saying now he was visiting his cousin? It was previously reported he was going home from work.

That could very well be true. He just happened to mention to the reporter that he was in the area because he has a cousin(s) living there.

LE has known about all of this stuff for a long time IMO. I think they have a lot figured out that we don't... and it explains a lot of what they have done.

Here's what Motorcycle Man (MT) originally said about his sighting:

Mike Thompson told ABC News that he was on his way home from work around 4 a.m. on Oct. 4 when he saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby at an intersection about three miles from the Irwin home.

"[At] 4 a.m., 45 degrees, baby don't have a coat or nothing and this guy is walking down the street and I thought it was kind of weird," Thompson said.

He thought the sight was so unusual that he recalled considering offering the man and baby a ride home, but couldn't because he was on his motorcycle.

Thompson described the man as around 5-feet-7, between 140 and 150 pounds and in his late 30s or early 40s.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-cadaver-dogs-detect-smell-deceased/story?id=14786129

MT later said he picked out the picture of a guy that police had been showing around. I don't think he said anything about "on tv"; LE never broadcasted Jersey's photo on tv when they were looking for him. I haven't seen them broadcast anybody's photo as a BOLO to the public in this case.

P.s. Keep in mind that a neighbor in this case was interviewed twice when Jersey (Johnny Tanko) was being sought for questioning. That neighbor described Jersey as in his 20's with brownish/blonde hair and riding around on a bike. Jersey is in his forties. He looks it. His hair is thinning and could also look reddish (to me). The description of the neighbor did not match up with the photo we later saw of Jersey, though the neighbor in fact knows Jersey. Perception and memory really affect eyewitness descriptions, so maybe MT saw someone that looked to him like he was in his 40's, but could have been younger (or older). JMO...

ETA: It was confirmed by LE weeks back that Jersey is not related to this case. It was confirmed by Jim Spellman of CNN tonight that the man identified by MT is not Jersey.

I've seen enough dysfunction amongst these people to last me a life time. This is total insanity. I feel like I've been eating funky mushrooms.

BS is BS'ng again on Joy Behar.... again, he is not working FOR the family, he is working WITH the family and if he finds something that points to them he WILL tell lar enforcement.

He is still not admitting the call was made. The Bradwins are spending time with their boys.

I've seen enough dysfunction amongst these people to last me a life time. This is total insanity. I feel like I've been eating funky mushrooms.

Me too grandmaj!! Me too!!. I have been trying to play catch up and my head is reeling.
I feel like Im reading a script for Days of Our Lives or something.
WTH is going on?

I'm suddenly not believing a word the MSM says about this case.

I'm not sure there is a mainstream media anymore. I don't take anything HLN or Fox say as news or facts...some others as well, including ABC which seems to get an awful lot wrong in recent cases. I think if the news had to go with what they print, and weren't able to edit it away moments later, it might be different. On TV, there is barely an effort to confirm facts or information they report. JMO

BS is on JoyB's show saying he doesn't know for a fact there was a phone call made.

He's worried about the parents going on a show like JoyB's because parents say one little thing and then it gets changed in a trickle down effect.

Oh, now BS is ecstatic that Joy brought up the nearby neighbors seeing a man . . . Joy asks him what he's learned if he's so interested in these man with baby sightings. BS backs off and says he doesn't want to interfere with the investigation. JoyB says "Yeah, thanks Bill." (like she might think he's full of it)

Is MW the friend DB was drinking with? Or is MW the lady who got the mysterious phone call in the wee hours of the morning???

Obviously I am way behind but have been watching HLN.

The reporter interviewing MW on HLN stated on camera that there was a child playing in the yard at the house where MW was staying. He further stated that it took him a while to get her (MW) to come out and talk with him because someone had initially slammed the door in his face.

I do not have a link because this was on live TV - HLN.

I am betting that it was not MW DB was drinking with, but a woman who has short black hair. The child in the yard could possibly belong to this woman. NOT sleuthing the woman OR child.

IIRC, when LE was in the yard of the white house with red shutters (run down house), there was a woman with short black hair in the yard. That was the house where a young guy was sitting on the steps with his head in his hands. This was on MSM video, but I cannot locate it at the moment. She wears a great deal of eye makeup and was at this last vigil standing near DB. I am not sleuthing anyone and have no clue who this woman is. I am thinking this woman lives in the house with MW, possibly had use of her cell phone, and was the woman/neighbor drinking with DB.

I am purely speculating, but feel there are drugs tied into all of this. I think that is why the computer room window was up, and I do not mean smoking pot. Something stronger. :innocent:

I do honestly think that DB and probably JI know exactly what happened to Baby Lisa and it is all about to be unraveled by LE.

This is what I am feeling about the developments of this afternoon's HLN news.

MOO, JMO, IMO

LOL they must be related to our Satsuma group! :banghead:

BS is on JoyB's show saying he doesn't know for a fact there was a phone call made.

He's worried about the parents going on a show like JoyB's because parents say one little thing and then it gets changed in a trickle down effect.

Oh, now BS is ecstatic that Joy brought up the nearby neighbors seeing a man . . . Joy asks him what he's learned if he's so interested in these man with baby sightings. BS backs off and says he doesn't want to interfere with the investigation. JoyB says "Yeah, thanks Bill." (like she might think he's full of it)

How did I miss this?? I have it on in the background and just looked at it to see her talking to a psychic (not discussing this case) was he on just before this guy? Or am I in a different time zone? I am definitely in a weird zone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman