MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was at the very beginning as far as I know and DB was being accused. They lawyered up and now the cops want to question them separately. I honestly don't think LE would get anything from these re-interviews with an attorney present.

Would LE show evidence (if any) at this stage? I don't think so.

Perhaps they went about it the wrong way at the beginning and perhaps we wouldn't be where we are today. They may have had enough to make an arrest or they would've cleared the parents and moved on with the investigation.

But they haven't cleared the parents. They need to be able to clear the parents or finding their baby comes to a standstill. They must know that.The timelines changed, it wasn't LE who changed them.

Do the parents really want their child found or not?

Well, the way I see it, they gotta ask. Nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't think that they were doing their job if they didn't.

Right, they do. But asking is one thing... accusing them of lying... and then lying to them at the same time, is quite another.
Showing DB burnt clothes and suggesting they were baby Lisa's... that's a low blow. Especially since they waited 2 weeks to even take the dumpster in to be checked.
I do not like this LE's tactics much, and I usually defend LE in most cases. Because most of them do a pretty good job. Here... not so much.

wait what.....they are having a party today? seriously?

im sure i read up threat that they would be dealing with today "privately"

:waitasec:

the snip I posted said it could not be confirmed.... eta: also it said they got it from **social media**....... so grain of salt alert

Please no silly string.......my heart just can't take that again.

What it states in the article is: Various social networking sites reported that a birthday party would be held for Lisa at her home on North Lister Avenue at 9:30 a.m. but those reports could not be confirmed by KMBC 9 News.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29743218/detail.html#ixzz1dPDUuzZG

I just heard the family lawyer say the cops told DB to come on down we have some new evidence to the whereabouts of baby Lisa. When she got there they turn on her and ofcourse there was no new info. Is this right of the police? If that were me I would have my own little tape recorder and I would have called the media ASAP to report this behavior. I just dont know what to think. One day i feel like this was most likely a random crime and then the next day I get the idea it was an inside job. I cant say one way or the other but if this is true the way the police are delaing with this case I tend to lean towrds an abductor. Im so puzzled.

This was good morning america ABC this morning. It was backed up so I was watching it recorded.

@ 3:49 mark http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwins-birthday-attorney-joe-tacopina-14931210

How does MT's description of a man with salt and pepper hair match the description of Jersey if Jersey's head is shaved?!

Methinks JT is either misinformed or...being less than truthful. (I can say that, right?)

I can't believe the way JT just put all that info together in a nice little package, omitting details and making up some of his own that fit better than the truth, to pretty much tell the viewing audience...aha..it was Jersey. Does JT really expect people to believe that 3-4 LE agencies are that dense that they haven't checked this all out? JT really gets on my last nerve every time he speaks. :furious:

MOO

I just heard the family lawyer say the cops told DB to come on down we have some new evidence to the whereabouts of baby Lisa. When she got there they turn on her and ofcourse there was no new info. Is this right of the police? If that were me I would have my own little tape recorder and I would have called the media ASAP to report this behavior. I just dont know what to think. One day i feel like this was most likely a random crime and then the next day I get the idea it was an inside job. I cant say one way or the other but if this is true the way the police are delaing with this case I tend to lean towrds an abductor. Im so puzzled.

This was good morning america ABC this morning. It was backed up so I was watching it recorded.

Joe T has a tendency to twists things around to lead the story in another direction. It is very possible that LE called them to the station with new evidence, of which, could have been to show them "ping from the cellphone" or "burnt clothing". That would be considered new evidence, however, Joe T spun it his way, IMO.

From seeing DB doing interviews I feel like she interrupts JI a lot and that could be why they want to interview them separately.. It seems like a really bad habit DB has... Just saying IMO

I thought they were interviewed separately in the beginning. Didn't DB say they showed "her", not "us" burnt clothing? And didn't JI say "he" needed a break from questioning, not "they"?

"Being questioned separately is not the issue," said attorney Cyndy Short. She said the couple has been cooperative and has previously been interviewed separately as well as together. They don't mind being interviewed separately as long as the detectives are fair, open-minded and nonaccusatory, she said.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ave-refused-separate-interviews#ixzz1dPFMhCVX

JT also claims that the surveillance video shows a man walking into the woods.

1. Pretty big leap to call a grainy white blob "a man".
2. What woods? Whatever IT is, it is only walking down the street.

I'm kind of surprised JT didn't say, "AND, we have video tape of Jersey slinking out of the woods!". :rolleyes:

I thought they were interviewed separately in the beginning. Didn't DB say they showed "her", not "us" burnt clothing? And didn't JI say "he" needed a break from questioning, not "they"?

"Being questioned separately is not the issue," said attorney Cyndy Short. She said the couple has been cooperative and has previously been interviewed separately as well as together. They don't mind being interviewed separately as long as the detectives are fair, open-minded and nonaccusatory, she said.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ave-refused-separate-interviews#ixzz1dPFMhCVX

Based on how this case has been going, I will go with LE stating they need to interview them separately.

ah right thank you.

well if this is true,it wouldn't be what i'd be doing on a day like today.

I'd be in my room crying all day.... Or still on a total freak out still looking for my baby!!!!

There were neighbours out at the N Lister home for vigils on a daily basis for quite some time. I believe that Irwin family members were also involved in some of these vigils to sell t-shirts and bumper stickers. One neighbour has been very visable as a voice for Lisa in that community and organized last weekend's search. The parent's, to my knowledge, have never attended any of the vigils other than the one time when it was on the news and she got her hair done.

It would not surprise me if the same group is planning a "birthday" event at the house for today.

MOO

Either way LE has it's reasons for it and I have to agree with them...I'd interview 100 times, the more one talks the more ones mind opens up... That's just my opinion though :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member