MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if the parents are questioned in each other's presence,they might not be as forthcoming. Let's say LE has a reason to believe that Mom lost her temper, and injured the baby accidentally. And maybe they want to talk to Dad about that possibility. Is he going to be honest about her temper outbursts if Mom is in the room?

Already tried that, when they were most shell shocked and vulnerable. Doubtful anything new is going to come out now. If one of them was innocent and thought the other wasn't...then I'm sure they would be talking, no matter what.

Hypothetical again, What if someone called in an anonymous tip that JI was having an affair. This was called in after the original interviews .LE knows JI would automatically deny this in the presence of DB.But if he can speak to LE alone he might be able to tell them he was "friendly" with a woman once , but felt guilty and broke it off. Now the woman won't leave him alone.
That could be important info to pursue someone else.
Another hypothetical
Maybe DB has been going to a bar but doesn't want JI to know.It's not a big deal to us, but may be to her. This info could lead to important info that even DB doesn't realize.

There could be any number of reasons why LE wants to separate the couple.We don't know what they know.
JMO

If that were true though (either hypothetical) it would be simple for LE to contact the attorney and say hey tell your client we heard this and want to talk to him about and if said client didn't want the other to know they would make arrangements to have that convo with LE.

On the other hand (the one I lean to) I don't think LE would care if they exposed an affair or bar hopping if they thought it would lead to that little girl.

rut rohhhhhhh we all got comfortable with our feets up on the WS coffee table here and kinda strayed OT...........

I can't sit here and say they have no info that would help.........LE seems to think they do, so therefore.....suck it up, go down there let them interview you separately get it over with and then if LE still has nothing then let's go from there.

I totally agree, except for the separately :)

They can advise their clients off camera. When they make the rounds, I see that as spinning. They usually to that to get out ahead of bad news, I wonder what's coming? :waitasec:
What the internet activity was? What to do if such and such happens to your baby?

Hypothetical again, What if someone called in an anonymous tip that JI was having an affair. This was called in after the original interviews .LE knows JI would automatically deny this in the presence of DB.But if he can speak to LE alone he might be able to tell them he was "friendly" with a woman once , but felt guilty and broke it off. Now the woman won't leave him alone.
That could be important info to pursue someone else.
Another hypothetical
Maybe DB has been going to a bar but doesn't want JI to know.It's not a big deal to us, but may be to her. This info could lead to important info that even DB doesn't realize.

There could be any number of reasons why LE wants to separate the couple.We don't know what they know.
JMO

If there really was important info of that type. LE could easily ask their attorney to speak with one parent privately and relay the answer. I think LE made up their mind in the beginning. Why did LE initially disregard the sighting of the man with a baby by the neighbors? I mean really. You have a missing baby. You have two neighbors reporting a bald man walking down the road with a baby at the same time. You have a bald homeless man in the neighborhood that has been breaking into homes and cars. You have that man with baby walk up the yard of the home where the homeless man had been working that day. At the same time you have a dumpster fire behind that home. The homeless man has an arson record. LE did not take the dumpster for 2 wks. LE initially disregarded the sighting. Why did they not connect the dots? If LE had investigated those leads in the beginning we may have answers now.

Actually LE needs to come up with something before defense attorneys are needed for a defense. Right now the attorneys are merely advising their clients.

Hope they aren't charging for the advice because it is their own attorneys who are making them look very guilty.

JMO

Hope they aren't charging for the advice because it is their own attorneys who are making them look very guilty.

JMO

As to the attorney's ITA. It is my understanding that the parents are NOT paying for the advice and that they did not get to choose their attorney's. I don't know that the attorney's are making them look guilty but they certainly aren't much help!

JMO

Well, LE has been doing their best to make them look that way without actually saying it. MSM has been helping too.

I thought John P's answers today about the phone calls made DB's story about the phones believable.

bbm= I don't get that impression AT ALL. I get the impression that Deb and Jeremy were accused, lied to, pitted against each other and treated like garbage, and their lawyers don't think that is necessary to get whatever answers LE is so afraid to ask them together. I would automatically assume, keeping them apart would be more of the same.

The couple may very well be guilty. We do not know what evidence LE has in this case. Only reason for their lawyers to keep them from cops is because they know anything they say will be used against them. It's a good reason, btw. I doubt the cops expect them to tell the truth at this point. I sure don't.

JMO

Well, LE has been doing their best to make them look that way without actually saying it. MSM has been helping too.

I thought John P's answers today about the phone calls made DB's story about the phones believable.

All LE has said is that the parents stopped cooperating and have refused to answer more questions separately. LE can say that and they did. I don't blame the cops for the parents' decisions which strike me as consciousness of guilt.

I thought JP's answers were pure spin.

JMO

Joe T seems to think Jersey stole the baby and the phones. He was walking around carrying a baby at midnight. I am going to assume the baby was very quiet even though she was not clothed in 50 to 60 degree weather and being with a stranger.

That leaves the possibility that the child was deceased and "Jersey" was walking around the neighborhood with a almost naked dead baby for all to see. Okay, we can go with that. Now is this man sane or not sane at this point? I say a person doing this would have to be on the psychotic side/drunk/drugged. If "Jersey" was any of these, where would he leave the baby?

I have had the opportunity to read many files and talk to perps who did things like this but I can say they have been caught in almost every case because they leave tons of evidence in their wake. They don't think to wear gloves, it isn't pre-meditated and they drop the baby (I had one) out in the open (a baseball field in the one case).

If it wasn't him, I guess it was some other psychotic/drugee/drunk who got lucky and dropped her where nobody can find her....but that happening is slim to none.

A sharp person who broke in to steal Lisa would not concern themselves with three cell phones and turning all the lights on but making sure the baby's room stays dark. This is not the work of a skilled kidnapper.

Joe T seems to think Jersey stole the baby and the phones. He was walking around carrying a baby at midnight. I am going to assume the baby was very quiet even though she was not clothed in 50 to 60 degree weather and being with a stranger.

That leaves the possibility that the child was deceased and "Jersey" was walking around the neighborhood with a almost naked dead baby for all to see. Okay, we can go with that. Now is this man sane or not sane at this point? I say a person doing this would have to be on the psychotic side/drunk/drugged. If "Jersey" was any of these, where would he leave the baby?

I have had the opportunity to read many files and talk to perps who did things like this but I can say they have been caught in almost every case because they leave tons of evidence in their wake. They don't think to wear gloves, it isn't pre-meditated and they drop the baby (I had one) out in the open (a baseball field in the one case).

If it wasn't him, I guess it was some other psychotic/drugee/drunk who got lucky and dropped her where nobody can find her....but that happening is slim to none.

A sharp person who broke in to steal Lisa would not concern themselves with three cell phones and turning all the lights on but making sure the baby's room stays dark. This is not the work of a skilled kidnapper.

I don't believe there were three cell phones. There is no reason JI would have two cell phones.

JMO

All LE has said is that the parents stopped cooperating and have refused to answer more questions separately. LE can say that and they did. I don't blame the cops for the parents' decisions which strike me as consciousness of guilt.

I thought JP's answers were pure spin.

JMO

LE interviewed them separately for 11 hours. When the parents stopped, LE immediately said they weren't cooperating even though the parents allowed LE to talk to their sons and search their home repeatedly. Anytime potential evidence comes up that may lead in another direction, LE immediately clears that person or evidence. (Jersey, diapers in abandoned home) When asked specifically LE had to admit that the parents are cooperating but then added they are refusing to answer vital questions because they refuse to be questioned separately again. LE is keeping the media focused on the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member