MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody heard/read about anyone at the school who saw DB with the boys and Lisa that day? Normally, I'd assume school or bus stop would be a place twice a day for a SAHM with young kids.
No bus stop here. These kids are either walkers or car riders and those could also be done by others besides DB.

Megyn Kelly has BS on now. She also said that FOX news has the cell phone records in hand. Wonder if they are going to post them?

I see we have a pair of scapegoats, Jersey and MW. Not much else.

Exactly scmom what I was thinking and that is why MW decided to start talking to the media because JT was starting to point to her.

According to BS - they went back a full year on DB and JI's phone records and that MW's number NEVER appears on either phone record.

Picerno interview (audio only)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ORw75UvKTQ"]John Picerno Interview 11/11/11 (audio only) - YouTube[/ame]

Attorney: Baby Lisa’s Parents Are Now Suspects in Her Disappearance

The most notable remark in Friday’s presser by lawyer John Piscerno came when he responded to a reporter who asked him if his clients were considered suspects by police. Piscerno answered, saying, “They’ve told them as much, sure … Debby in particular.”

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...arents-are-now-supsects-in-her-disappearance/

video of presser at link.

Attorney: Baby Lisa’s Parents Are Now Suspects in Her Disappearance

The most notable remark in Friday’s presser by lawyer John Piscerno came when he responded to a reporter who asked him if his clients were considered suspects by police. Piscerno answered, saying, “They’ve told them as much, sure … Debby in particular.”

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...arents-are-now-supsects-in-her-disappearance/

video of presser at link.

Is this is a recent development based on the interviews of the children, or something they were told at the beginning? The headline implies it's a new development, but is it really? The parents haven't been cleared, so they've really been suspects from early on. Thanks for the link, though!

BS was just on Megyn Kelly. he claims he has seen the phone records, no calls to MW's number in the last year on both JI and DB's phones. phones may have been restricted, call may have been attempted. i'm not 100% on what was said. video should be online soon, i don't want to paraphrase too heavily in case i heard wrong.

MK said that Picerno is going to be on her show today at 1:50. 12:50 ct i assume, 30 minutes

BS was just on Megyn Kelly. he claims he has seen the phone records, no calls to MW's number in the last year on both JI and DB's phones. phones may have been restricted, call may have been attempted. i'm not 100% on what was said. video should be online soon, i don't want to paraphrase too heavily in case i heard wrong.

MK said that Picerno is going to be on her show today at 1:50. 12:50 ct i assume, 30 minutes
BS and MK together. 'Nuff said:floorlaugh:

Picerno is going to be on FOX national with Megyn Kelly after the commercial - so MK says - but they are going to have him on and she is going to ask him about DB's phone records.

MK Fox News will have attorney on for questions regarding DB phone records. She claims new info just coming in. Sensationalism? I don't know. I'm going to check it out. Just announced coming up next....

Fox News will spin whatever the defense team gives them. Special relationship with JT. MOO

The KCPD, the FBI, the DA are not going to run around, giving interviews, spinning their case. They are trying to find out what happened to Lisa.

I will wager another bet: MW has had other phone numbers in the past three years. This could just have been one of many numbers that she has used. The FBI had to run a random search via the internet to come up with something to connect a name/owner to the phone. MW stated she gets food stamps, most likely this is a pay as you go phone. 7-11 even sells the phones and minutes now (T MOBILE at 7-11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member