MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - they got Picerno back.

He was talking about the attempt to access the voicemail. Says that "STAR 86" or (*86) was punched into the phone twice - that's takes you to the beginning of the voicemail and then you have to put your PIN in (we all know the drill).

Here's my question. IF this was a stranger - how would they know that *86 was the code to get to the voicemail. I've had many cells over the years and almost all were different codes to get your VM. Especially if the phones were with different carriers.

Also, MK had a good point. The stranger/abductor wen and sat in the woods from somewhere around midnight until 3:30 in the morning with Lisa and the phones?

Really! Good point. And it has bee reported the JI got home around 3:30 - so that's cutting it a little close since LE got the 911 call at 4:00AM.

Interesting..................................

I haven't had to put in a PIN to get to voicemail on any of the phones I've owned in the last five years. Before five years ago, I did, but not since then.
I just hit my little voicemail icon and it goes directly to it, no PIN or anything.

He's back....*86 was hit to get to voicemail....drug addicts aren't logical according to this atty. DB doesn't have a drug problem....he hasn't said they are suspects....DB and some other guy said the detective said DB was a suspect.

MOO....Lisa was put in the river by DB alone or with help

BBM

Okay now, how many people here know that you are supposed to press *86 to access voicemail?? :waitasec: My phone doesn't work that way. I've NEVER heard that before, and I've owned many cell phones.

What are the chances that a random intruder would boost three different cell phones AND know that you have to press *86 to access the vm on one of those particular phones?! What a lucky break for that guy if that's the case.....

Tacopina backs up Megyn Kelly's claim that a call was made from DB's phone to MW's phone. "That's Jersey's ex-girlfriend," Tacopina says.

I guess this scenario fits into a "Jersey stole Lisa and the phones" scenario.

So is this call a load of bull... concocted by the defense and floated to Megyn Kelly? Was the real call at 8:30, as MW claims?

I haven't had to put in a PIN to get to voicemail on any of the phones I've owned in the last five years. Before five years ago, I did, but not since then.
I just hit my little voicemail icon and it goes directly to it, no PIN or anything.

Some people choose to have pin though. My daughter would love to have one, but it is not allowed here. lol :twocents:

So from this news presser and MK interview today, who wants to place bets on how long JP will be on this case before JT gets rid of him too?

Ok, thank you for that clarification. And if you don't mind saying, any idea what was normal for JI/DB kids? And as well as what occurred on that particular day? TIA.
I have seen them walk on occasion, but have no clue as to what was usual for them.

BBM

Okay now, how many people here know that you are supposed to press *86 to access voicemail?? :waitasec: My phone doesn't work that way. I've NEVER heard that before, and I've owned many cell phones.

What are the chances that a random intruder would boost three different cell phones AND know that you have to press *86 to access the vm on one of those particular phones?! What a lucky break for that guy if that's the case.....

I thought that was weird too. The only thing I can think is maybe someone familiar w/ carrier if not DB. :twocents:

Tacopina backs up Megyn Kelly's claim that a call was made from DB's phone to MW's phone. "That's Jersey's ex-girlfriend," Tacopina says.

I guess this scenario fits into a "Jersey stole Lisa and the phones" scenario.

So is this call a load of bull... concocted by the defense and floated to Megyn Kelly? Was the real call at 8:30, as MW claims?

According to attorney.. They had 3 hour meeting w/ FBI in which they were shown a power point w/ the cell records, pings, etc.

For clarification, MWs number wasn't on their records for the last 3 years, but they are not denying the 11:57pm phone call?

Also, JI called DB and left a vmail?

Per interview with MK and Picerno

The cell phones never got further than 1/3 of mile from the house.

at 3:17AM and 3:22AM "someone" tried to access DB's voice mail using the phone.

And there was also an attempt to access the internet from the phone at the time.

According to Picerno - there were 5 attempts to access the net from the phone that night and there is no way to confirm IF the net was accessed or not.

Now - the 3:22AM attempt to access the voice mail - that is very very very close to the time JI came home from work.

MK lost audio to Picerno. They are trying to re-establish communication.

3:17AM and 3:22AM attempts to access DB's voicemail. WHY would a stranger/kidnapper/abductor even attempt to get to the owner of the now stolen phones voicemail? And the fact that the pings never go further than 1/3 mile from the house.

Curiouser and curiouser....................
Well, when my phone was lost, the person who got it did exactly that. They accessed the net and they accessed my voicemail. I was told by AT&T that was VERY common when a phone was stolen.

He's back....*86 was hit to get to voicemail....drug addicts aren't logical according to this atty. DB doesn't have a drug problem....he hasn't said they are suspects....DB and some other guy said the detective said DB was a suspect.

MOO....Lisa was put in the river by DB alone or with help

And the defense attorneys are in the process now of planting reasonable doubt for any potential future jurors.

JMHO

Posting in todays MSM thread, I know some of it's been discussed. Sorry if it's a duplicate.

Today, Megyn Kelly reported in a Fox exclusive that cell phone records show that at 3:17 am and 3:22 am that same night, someone tried to access Deborah Bradley’s voicemail and use the internet.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...h-bradley’s-phone-the-night-lisa-disappeared/

thanks! here is the video of Picerno on fox. I am about to start transcribing this so we have what was exactly said verbatim written out. i will post in relevant threads.

Well, when my phone was lost, the person who got it did exactly that. They accessed the net and they accessed my voicemail. I was told by AT&T that was VERY common when a phone was stolen.
Agreed. Its not like a person isnt going to explore the phone. imo

So....they (the defense) is leaving out something.
The phones were restricted couldn't even check VM
then how did it dial MW?
Did I miss something or more confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads