MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering the same thing, but also thinking he saves this type of info for his live broadcasts rather than tweeting them ahead of time? That way it reaches more people and CNN\HLN have the exclusive?

Isnt his first report usually with vinnie at 6.00 pm eastern time?

Doncha know? In this case, up is down, left is right, back is front...and (just to keep us on our toes) they threw in a magical, disappearing kitty.

With its own timeline, thread and soon to be cover of People! :great:

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
First day @kcstar hasn't had a #babylisa banner on their website.
14 minutes ago

I have been impressed with Mr. Spellman's reporting. He corrected himself when he mis-reported Jersey was mugging for the camera at his hearing. He admitted he was wrong unlike some other person *coughNGcough* who won't. In my book that is a stellar person!
I hope he can "nail things down" today for his report and reveal names.

His tweet from Nov. 1:
BTW on air i said Jersey was mugging for cameras, i misinterpreted my producers run down, my fault completely, he avoided camera

Isnt his first report usually with vinnie at 6.00 pm eastern time?

I believe around 4 EST with Vinnie. He expected to go on then yesterday, but got bumped because of the Murray coverage.

Which means I better get the grocery shopping done and home early ;)

Is the cryptic tweet from Jim. Be ready for some new info today. hopefully. I wasnt on much yesterday so i missed alot. :seeya:

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@Amys1867 perhaps character isn't the best word...2 new figures are emerging i guess. I woudn't want to gibe the impression this is a game
8 hours ago

:eek::eek: 2 new figures ? omg ... wth is going on ?

MOO ...

Huh? Another window tampered with? Seriously?

This is all just so bizarre. I sadly think that all these new tidbits and timelines are coming from the lawyers and family to confuse the public.
No, I think this is just more bad reporting. It says front of the house and some reporter assumed it was the bedroom IMO.

:eek::eek: 2 new figures ? omg ... wth is going on ?

MOO ...

Last night he tweeted one new character and new developments in the case for today. Now there's two new characters?

Is one of them the guy that biker had picked out of the photo lineup?

This case just gets more bizarre each day.

This is all just so bizarre. I sadly think that all these new tidbits and timelines are coming from the lawyers and family to confuse the public.

I believe the article is wrong, some media does sloppy reporting, IMO this is one of them.

if they are coming out with "2 new figures today" why tweet about it instead of just, you know, coming out with it? *sigh*

Makes me think that it will be some people that DB/JI's "team" is going to trot out.

I wish we knew what time this info was coming out!!

Well I tell ya what. It's been a month. LI is either no longer with us, or she is with someone who will lover her and not let her go hours on end without food or diaper changes. So that's one fact that we don't need any source to tell us. She's either alive and well, or dead. Whether she has died at the parent's hand, or was kidnapped and left out in the cold, a month is a month and she would no longer be alive.

I say, LE, FBI, wealthy benefactor etc. should say, since the parents refuse to cooperate, they are no longer searching for LI or following tips until the parents want to cooperate and talk due to the face that LI is not alive in the woods waiting to be found and as far as a kidnapping, LE etc. should say, then so be it. Maybe the kid is with someone who isn't a drunk and deserves a precious baby. This may sound harsh, but my opinion is....let the lawyers that are giving such great advice, lining up teams and doing their own search. Maybe the parents with cooperate then.

This is so familiar to the Cummings case EXCEPT, RC was out every single day actively searching for Hayleigh and never turned down talking to LE, FBI or media. I have a feeling baby Lisa will never be found. I hope the parents are happy when there is nobody left that will help them. They are pathetic and I hope the two boys are removed from their home. Just the fact of not cooperating with LE, in my mind, makes them HORRIBLE parents.

Sorry, I know supposed to be little discussion in this thread by i'm just really pizzzzed now. We've invested hundreds of hours of our time into this case, while DB and JI have invested a few hours the day after the kidnapping.

God Bless you Baby Lisa. Hope you are being taken care of now.

Has there ever been a case before where mom and dad never actively was out searching? I have never seen them out helping, looking. Maybe parents don't do that?

Isn't the computer room in the front of the house? I'm sure that's the one and only window we've ever heard of.

I wonder if one of the two new figures is the person who answered MW's phone.

Respectfully, there is a third option-- that Lisa is alive, but with someone who may do her harm whether intentionally or unintentionally. I hope that this is not the case, but it is possible.

LE's obligation is to Lisa, not to her parents, so I sincerely hope they would not stop looking for her because of the actions of the parents. She needs to be found wherever she is. Even if she is no longer with us, she needs to be found so that those responsible can be brought to justice.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Whether dead or alive she needs to be found and the rightful person should be tried. What I was meaning to say was if LE, FBI etc. threatened that they were going to stop the search, then maybe the parents would decide they had better cooperate. I was just so mad when I was typing it that I couldn't get my point across in a very good manner.

What does that mean "its a game."

I think he was feeling the word "character" sounds like this is a mystery game, or a mystery movie. I like "figure" better. I'm also a little uncomfortable with the term "player" that is often used -

Seriously... This is getting out of hand. They're not trying to locate their daughter, they're trying to distract people. JMO

Don't know how he managed that, all the bedrooms are at the back of the house.

Sorry, should have been more clear but that is my point, I was pointing out the mis-information in the article hence the scratching head smilie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop