MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/6/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no MSM link for the searchers yesterday finding baby clothes? I completely trust InDaMiddle's account of what she saw on local tv and appreciate her posting it.

So, what happened between that tv report last night and today? If the story had already run on television, why would LE ask that it not be posted or that anyone not do a write up about it? It makes me wonder if there is some question about what was actually found and no one wants to run with it until it's confirmed. Could be something else, but sure is a huge piece of news in this case to be completely ignored.:waitasec:
Those kind of so called news reports cause the mystery of what happened to Lisa to grow bigger. I hate unconfirmed reports.

Only what I read here. I didn't see Fox last night. I was watching football :) I do know that Fox was the station that broke the news about the Festival Foods surveillance video. But In Da Middle's subsequent posts also seemed like there was some confirmation by those with knowledge of the situation beyond the Fox report.

I do plan to see if it's checked on tomorrow. I don't know why Fox didn't put up a web story. As far as the other stations, they only have a dayside reporter and a nightside reporter on weekends generally. The Star also has fewer reporters working on the weekend. Between the earthquake and Mizzou announcement and police PIOs not working today, I'm not surprised other stations haven't picked up on it yet. Heck since it's not online they may not even know about it. If there's nothing by this time on Tuesday, then I'd be surprised.

Sometimes Fox gets a teenie snip of information and they run with it. Something this important, I wish they would confirm and update.

Sometimes Fox gets a teenie snip of information and they run with it. Something this important, I wish they would confirm and update.

This was local Fox News station, not Fox National News based on In Da Middle's posts.

We're going to need further confirmation about the clothes found. Let's wait for a MSM report before we go off in this direction. It's a pretty huge story if true and I can't imagine MSM not picking it up. For now, let's err on the side of caution.

Thanks everyone!

We're going to need further confirmation about the clothes found. Let's wait for a MSM report before we go off in this direction. It's a pretty huge story if true and I can't imagine MSM not picking it up. For now, let's err on the side of caution.

Thanks everyone!

Just to add to this... I didn't see it on the local Fox station but there were posts on the local ABC station's (KMBC) Find Baby Lisa FB page about it. Direct posts from the citizen who found the clothes with a few more details.

I just wish that at least once a week that these parents would be on TV pleading for Lisa to be returned, I just dont understand , lawyers or not ...

I have a feeling that that wouldn't do any good. Whoever took her isn't likely to come forward as I feel baby Lisa is no longer alive. Very sad.

Trust me, you will be happy to get out of there once you've found it. They are beyond brutal and I have to say that I am ever so grateful for WS and all it's posters regardless of their opinion. Compared to that fb page this one is live a convent compared to a prison. I couldn't read there anymore. It made me sad, disgusted and angry with humanity!

can you post a link to this page? i dunno if we're allowed?

im curious to see these comments.

TIA
`

can you post a link to this page? i dunno if we're allowed?

im curious to see these comments.

TIA
`

Mod Reminder:

Just so we are ALL CLEAR because this is very important. I am seeing wayyyy too much discussion about FB comments here -

ONLY MSM Facebook pages can be linked and NO DISCUSSION AT ALL regarding any comments left by people posting on their sites.

That is EXACTLY how rumors grow legs and grow and grow and then straight off into the ditches we go...

Has it occurred to others that baby Lisa would/will turn 1 on 11/11/11? That's a lot of 1's.

I hope if she's with another family they give her a wicked birthday party..as a gift to her, send her home!!! Sadly though I think her "other family" is in heaven....

Has it occurred to others that baby Lisa would/will turn 1 on 11/11/11? That's a lot of 1's.

Yes, I've thought of that - and my #1 consideration is that whoever kidnapped or harmed Baby Lisa is brought to justice.

I woke up this morning and thought I had read last night that a baby's body was found. Glad to see it must have been a dream.

I've thought of that as well as the emotion that comes with the anniversary of her birth. Hoping the responsible party comes forward due to the weight of that emotion.

Lisa, if you'd be so kind to be found soon, I will buy you a noisy little Angry Bird that would make you laugh and laugh. :loveyou:

I have a question. Maybe this is the wrong place to post it, if so mods please move it to where it should go. Has there ever been a case of a missing child, where one or both parents did not cooperate with LE and things turned out well for the child? Every case I can remember where one or both did not cooperate either the child has never been found or the child was found deceased. Just wondering if anyone remembers a case where this type of refusal to help LE by the parents resulted in a good outcome for the child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member