MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was MW being coy when she said Jersey was a fire bug and that she never saw him light any fires except a bbq?

How come I can't find a reference to this statement now, except in Statement Analysis websites and Hinky Meter? Argh...

Mike keeps going back to Jersey Wowsers Jim Brooks is saying all of this stuff is VERY close but InDaMiddle who lives there says that all these things are not that close to the neighborhood! He says the dumpster fire was only 200 yards???? Did I hear that right?

Didn't get to see tonight's report-
So... Is this correct:
*dumpster confiscated weeks after BL went missing- which we already knew
*MK's car fire, allegedly by Jersey- which we already heard
Anything else?

Mike Brooks says all these pieces need to be linked .. well I do think that LE is doing that right now.

Jim S: I've asked every single person i've spoken to if they have talked to Bill S-None of them have

Not sure how to double quote.
tehcloser wrote-
Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
The fact that the police even have to negotiate this is beyond insane. I see this case setting up some bad situations for future cases. Parents CANNOT and SHOLUD NOT run the investigation nor dictate terms to LE in the investigation into their missing child. Bad things man, bad things.

I don't understand why this is such a hard concept for people to grasp.

DB and JI are Lisa's parents and are negotiating which is absurd. Points to them attempting to jerk LE around by the b***s. IMO it points to the parents being highly involved. IMOO

Mike Brooks says all these pieces need to be linked .. well I do think that LE is doing that right now.

Agree. Trusting LE. I'm wondering why Mike Brooks in on the ground? Maybe there is going to be a break in the case. Seems odd with not much being in the news lately, he shows up in town.

Hoping and praying this means there will be a break in the case and maybe Lisa can be home before her first birthday.

Why would MW and perhaps Jersey or Dane grab a baby? Phones, cars, TV's, computers...anything of $$ value I get. But a baby...just no.

Then we have the neighbor's (estranged) hubby. Why would he grab a baby when he could take his own child?

Revenge is a motive but it would imply possibly more "sinister" r'ships between DB and/or JI and these people. If it was DB's brother someone was seeking revenge on, why take his niece and not just mess him up directly.

There are many players in this case, but fact remains that the parents have yet to sit down with LE again and seem (in my eyes - MO) to do little to help find their daughter. They could shut all these other people up by giving it straight to LE.

All my opinion :twocents:

Bill Stanton nor the defense teams has spoken to anyone that Jim S has asked about.

What a farce. This family needs to give Baby Lisa the BEST first birthday present and go down to police headquarters and HELP them figure out what happened.

This video HLN shows just chokes me up.

WOOT!!! Vinnie Politan says he thinks the babies parents HOPES media will go home. True True True! Jim S says Debra tells him she is not "allowed" to speak. She is on porch a lot smoking with friends. Oh well, she's not giving up her cigs it seems, probably not her booze either IMHO

Mike keeps going back to Jersey Wowsers Jim Brooks is saying all of this stuff is VERY close but InDaMiddle who lives there says that all these things are not that close to the neighborhood! He says the dumpster fire was only 200 yards???? Did I hear that right?
Dumpster fire is close. Just over the hill. Lots of other things being stated as close are not what I consider all that close.

the house where MW was kicked out of In Aug. is close, but where she went after isn't that close if it is where I think it is. Its not all that far, but different neighborhood.

Vinnie and Jim S feel that DB and JI would just like everyone to leave town. DB told Jim recently when he asked if he could speak to her...she said (nice and pleasantly), No. I'm not allowed to. Jim spoke to the local attorney, and he said everything concerning the media has to go through Joe T.

Mike Brooks..HLN NOT going away and he's gonna try to put the pieces together. Says all the locals are NOT forgetting, businesses have all these posters up for her.

I agree. You know, i am on the fence. But a big issue i am having about the boys not being interview again is this. Those boys have expierenced something at such a young age, that I as an adult have never been through. IF Lisa was truely kidnapped, and that is what the boys believe, then the thought that someone took my baby sister while i was asleep, and mom and dad didn't know that someone came into the house and took her, could be a super scary thing for a child to process. They are probably asking a million questions, scared to death, thinking they are going to be kidnapped next. I can fully understand the parents not allowing LE full access to the children, haven't they been through enough?

The interviewing of my children will be on my terms.

thats JMO

There is a part of me that agrees with you...protect the emotional state of the boys.
However, in my personal experiences, my parents, who are incredibly kind and loving, decided not to inform me of important family situations, and a neighbor child told me all about the situations because they had been discussed fully at her house. Even when i presented the facts (which I was sure were not true) to my mom, she still evaded the truth. I understand where my mom' heart lies in protecting me. But ultimately I felt betrayed. This practice continues to this day, and I still feel betrayed when I realize I have not been given the truth (death in family, etc.). It is somewhat like when Jack Nicholson's character says: "You can't handle the truth!" Who is anyone to judge what truth we cannot handle? The truth is what iit is, but hiding it makes a bigger blemish on it!

Wow..sorry about my verbal vomit! I guess I didn't know how strongly I feel about this until right now!

No one is giving her credit for anything. We are just saying that her being passed out or blacked out does not tell us what happened to Lisa. You can make judgements all you want, and perhaps she will face charges of neglect at some point in the future, I do not know. But your opinion about her failure as a parent does NOT tell us where Lisa is. It is your opinion to state and my opinion to make a distinction. That is all. JMO

Her being drunk as a skunk may tell us something about what happened to Lisa...her lying about being drunk as a skunk may tell us something about what happened to Lisa. Her choices and decisions and all her behavior may have led to what happened to Lisa. Just my opinion.

Bill Stanton nor the defense teams has spoken to anyone that Jim S has asked about.

What a farce. This family needs to give Baby Lisa the BEST first birthday present and go down to police headquarters and HELP them figure out what happened.

This video HLN shows just chokes me up.

This is my problem with the SODDI theory. It is possible someone else took Lisa, but if DB/JI are not involved, why are there questions they don't want to answer? Because that is the only way I can interpret LE's statement about them not answering questions that need to be answered.

I am also not convinced DB was as drunk as she claimed when she added the drinking thing into her storyline when talking to the (national) media.

All :cow:

Imo, it's not a matter or principles, but a matter of fact. If someone is blacked out/passed out and unable to protect or respond to a situation where her children are endagered (again, first by her own inability to function and secondly by an intruder), no credit should be given to her because her non-functioning brain and body happened to be present at the house. She may as well have been elsewhere. It's a matter of sense, not a matter of principle. JMO.

Now, could an intruder have come in and abducted a child when a protective and full functioning sober mother was fast asleep? Sure. I would understand that mother feeling no shame or guilt, as the abduction could not have been a result of her negligent behavior. I would understand her defending her "sleep time", if questioned, as we all go to sleep with children in our house as a basic human need. This was not the scenario at Debbi's house that night, according to Debbi herself. Some of us don't understand Debbi defending her "adult time (excessive drinking)" and saying that it has nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance. If she was black out drunk, as she claims she might have been, she chose to put herself in a condition where she definitely couldn't protect herself or her children; she chose to render herself useless. If there was really an intruder, Debbi has no way of knowing if he/she took advantage of her incapacitation - with Lisa paying the ultimate price. Yet, Debbi states for a fact that her drunkeness has nothing to do with it. Denying her responsibility as a mother. JMO...

If this turns out to be an intruder who may have benefitted from Debbi's incapacitation, imo Debbi is not responsible for the abduction and the intruder should be held fully accountable. Debbi, imo, is however still accountable for negligent behavior which endangered her children. Period. She doesn't seem to feel any guilt or take any responsibility for it and she probably wouldn't be charged, but she is still accountable for her own "adult" decisions, just like everybody else.

P.s. I am not sure that Debbi's body was even at the house the whole time anyway. There's a lot we don't know. Debbi being absent from the house at some time would not surprise me. JMO...
:goodpost:
I don't believe DB was as drunk as she claims. I also think it's possible baby Lisa was gone before JI went to work that night.

When I see DB and JI together they remind me of Kaine Horman and his wife ,Terry. Like she's drawing him in to go along with her story,but he's suspicious and disengaging from her.
It's just a feeling I get.

For me,it's hard not to be suspicious of other illegal activities going on with this cast of characters. Drugs can be a powerful incentive .

DB and JI returned to the home earlier and took more stuff out as well.

Wouldn't you think that JI would be going back to work soon? I mean if he isn't going to do anything to help find his daughter or help LE, he should maybe just go back to work to support his other dependents. I wonder what kind of financial assistance they are getting now?

WOOT!!! Vinnie Politan says he thinks the babies parents HOPES media will go home. True True True! Jim S says Debra tells him she is not "allowed" to speak. She is on porch a lot smoking with friends. Oh well, she's not giving up her cigs it seems, probably not her booze either IMHO

Wonder who is paying for the booze and ciggies. Is anyone in the immediate family working? Oh yeah, they prob got paid for parading their minor sons in front of the camera. One in a Grim Reaper costume. Great choice as parents. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83