MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to reports in MSM last night, new neighbor Shane was outside smoking with DB and SB for about 90 minutes-an hour and a half. Neither woman was drinking at that time and neither was he. However, Shane could tell the women had been drinking according to a report. DB did not check on her baby while he was there. Shane did not even know DB had a daughter.

How does she do all this not knowing if JI can walk through the door at any time? He was supposed to be home by 10:30PM, no?

I don't know where JI fits in all this..LE says he was at work..I am still confused by JI not talking with LE-There has be something DB & JI are not telling us..We also don't know if- they are just saying that he was suppose to be home at 1030,she could have known all along he was working until 330

Im really trying to process all this but that's impossible.
I do know that we have Verizon with 2 phones on our plan. We changed our cc# on file and forgot to change it w/ Verizon therefore my bill didn't get paid . Our phones were completely shut off. No txt no calls no Data on either phone. This happened Monday.

Actually, IMO a four year old can get confused about who they saw on what day, when and with confidence.

I'm find it pathetically sad that someone would even consider a 4 year old's memory in a crime case.

4 year old's don't remember what they did yesterday much less a week or 4 weeks ago. If that's all they got they don't have much. IMOO

the sad part is, some people will believe MF has inside info. :maddening:

I don't think so. MF is not introduced on the show as being working LE.
I feel pretty sure people know he is a guest giving his opinion. IMO

annalia, I believe the couple's family (DB's father?) loaned them a phone since their two were on restricted service due to nonpayment.

I thought it was clarified in a video interview that DB did that the only broken and non working phone was hers and it was the reason her dad loaned her a phone? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I don't want to bash FOX but it seems they are putting a lot of wrong reports out there or reports that point fingers in the other direction of DB. I am getting a feeling that FOX may be getting misconstrued reports from that lawyers or PI of DB.

This is in my opinion.

-DB says she went to bed at 1030
-SB says she was out front until 1130
-27 minutes later her phone dials MW's phone... which means if this WAS an intruder than that person was inside the house doing this and broke in before the call was made.. what... was the intruder hiding out in the trees waiting for all the people to go inside their houses?

this makes no sense...

I wish media could find out if the phone was the one that was loaned to DB..... if it was we haven't heard that there were any restrictions on that one... only on the ones that Bradley and Irwin paid the bills for....

The intruder could have been hiding anywhere.
In fact, they'd have to be hiding just because intruders don't announce they're about to intrude. Intruder could have been lurking around the neighbors house that was out of town biding his time until the coast was clear, couldn't he/she? Or maybe lurking around in the Irwin's backyard. They'd have known some partying was going on and just waited for the right moment.

I was reading the Forensic Astrology blog and it was really interesting.
Her theory seems to fit a lot of what we know.
Not sure if we can l link it here or not, but here it is just in case:

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/

I don't want to bash FOX but it seems they are putting a lot of wrong reports out there or reports that point fingers in the other direction of DB. I am getting a feeling that FOX may be getting misconstrued reports from that lawyers or PI of DB.

This is in my opinion.

They have been putting out a lot of wrong reports that pointed TO DB too. If they can't be trusted to tell the facts, then none of the reports should be believed - even the ones that support someone's personal opinion.

At first, I thought no phones dialed in or out and that was why JI did not call to say he would be late, and
DB wasn't worried because she knew he was at work. Now a phone was working YET...JI. didn't call at to say he'd be real late, why not if they knew a phone was working?

Also, I don't believe its right to say DB is responsible if an intruder came in because she was drunk, which I've heard media AND many say, IMO that's parallel to blaming a rape victim for the way she dresses. IF it was an intruder they are wrong, no if, ands or buts. And media ect. is practically making them a martry in their disturbed mind, and may kidnap a non drunk mother for whatever their mind deems fit (like serial killers do). 2 wrongs don't make a right.

IF it was an intruder THEY were WRONG!!!
I don't care what the person in charge was doing...AND, ;-) I really want to know where and when the kitten came, its very KEY to me, I do believe if DB did the unthinkable, it was an accident and she loved LI and the boys and she would bring them home a kitten which are notorious for hanging in apt complexes by dumpsters. One more thing, don't ya think the spotted people with a baby would come forward to LE if it wasn't about LI,,, I mean just to say, oh that was just me walk in out of the woulds after I went to the bathroom or that was me walking down the road on the night a baby was kidnapped because my baby had croup or something.

I'm not going to get into wild theories on the MSM thread, all I know is it's pretty conveinent how when one of these characters says something (MW, SB, Moe, Aunt Bea, etc), it automatically becomes the truth until the story gets changes to something else, then that's the truth.

I'm not going to get into wild theories on the MSM thread, all I know is it's pretty conveinent how when one of these characters says something (MW, SB, Moe, Aunt Bea, etc), it automatically becomes the truth until the story gets changes to something else, then that's the truth.

Unless DB or one of her lawyers says it - then it's automatically a lie.

So now we are all taking this new time as fact and forming theories around it? One time getting it wrong I can understand. When it's 3 different times, I don't put credibility into it.

but City,That is what WS is all about- Sleuthing and timelines are a big part of that..whether its 1 or 5 timelines..getting a timeline that fits is the object!

This is in my opinion.

Joe T. whispers sweet nothings into the ears of Fox talking heads....MOO....

At first, I thought no phones dialed in or out and that was why JI did not call to say he would be late, and
DB wasn't worried because she knew he was at work. Now a phone was working YET...JI. didn't call at to say he'd be real late, why not if they knew a phone was working?

Also, I don't believe its right to say DB is responsible if an intruder came in because she was drunk, which I've heard media AND many say, IMO that's parallel to blaming a rape victim for the way she dresses. IF it was an intruder they are wrong, no if, ands or buts. And media ect. is practically making them a martry in their disturbed mind, and may kidnap a non drunk mother for whatever their mind deems fit (like serial killers do). 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I don't care what the person in charge was doing...AND, ;-) I really want to know where and when the kitten came, its very KEY to me, I do believe if DB did the unthinkable, it was an accident and she loved LI and the boys and she would bring them home a kitten which are notorious for hanging in apt complexes by dumpsters. One more thing, don't ya think the spotted people with a baby would come forward to LE if it wasn't about LI,,, I mean just to say, oh that was just me walk in out of the woulds after I went to the bathroom or that was me walking down the road on the night a baby was kidnapped because my baby had croup or something.

Welcome aboard, shrek! For all we know, those people in the alleged sightings have come forward to LE but not to media, and LE has not released that info other than to say the sightings haven't produced any leads. That's the frustrating thing for us - we just have no way to know what is going on behind the scenes.

Not for all of us.

I don't know what the truth is - well - the only truth I know is that Baby Lisa is missing.

BBM-I agree with this wholeheartedly. At least she was home. The only time I would be in disagreement with this is if the parent left the children home unattended. And even then, they wouldn't be as guilty as the kidnapper.

JMO

The intruder could have been hiding anywhere.
In fact, they'd have to be hiding just because intruders don't announce they're about to intrude. Intruder could have been lurking around the neighbors house that was out of town biding his time until the coast was clear, couldn't he/she? Or maybe lurking around in the Irwin's backyard. They'd have known some partying was going on and just waited for the right moment.

I was reading the Forensic Astrology blog and it was really interesting.
Her theory seems to fit a lot of what we know.
Not sure if we can l link it here or not, but here it is just in case:

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/

I think the back yard would be a problem because of their dog. Unless it was someone the dog knew.

If the neighbor and other neighbor were outside until 1130,they would have seen something-I do not believe they did anything..but IF the 12 15 witness are to be believed..then this kidnapping had to have happened between 1130-12..

You understand what's happening here though right? You're assuming all of these parts of the story are accurate.

WHAT?? Here, boys, a kitten. To replace your baby sister that I killed. Seriously??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg