MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the back yard would be a problem because of their dog. Unless it was someone the dog knew.

I agree, the dog at some point would have barked. Didn't DB herself say that the dog barked at strangers?

DB could easily go out the back though. JTOL

I think these timelines could probably point both ways and make it fit somehow. There has to be more evidence to definitively say one way or the other. Let's hope LE finds it.

Unless the intruder was the one making the call after he had the baby. It's been stated that she was black-out drunk/passed out. I can see someone sneaking in between 11:30 and 11:57 if they knew exactly what they were after and had experience in doing things like this. Then there is the neighbor sighting at 12:15. I think this timeline sounds doable. I don't know though, still on the fence. I know LE knows more than me.:twocents:

BBM: :waitasec: But how would the "intruder" know that there would be 3 cell phones -- just waiting there and sitting on the counter for the "intruder" to use to make a phone call ?

:waitasec:

MOO ...

The only thing I'm sure of at this point is that we're either being fed misinformation or disinformation.

I agree and I can not figure out if it is Bill Stanton feeding it out or LE.

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
Live on #babylisa at 5:30 EST on @HLNTV with @VinniePolitan with a few details on Dane.
3 minutes ago via web

I am waiting for Vinnie,maybe he can clear some of this up!!-lol

BBM: :waitasec: But how would the "intruder" know that there would be 3 cell phones -- just waiting there and sitting on the counter for the "intruder" to use to make a phone call ?

:waitasec:

MOO ...
Seeing them there is all it takes. If it was where they always kept them, then anybody known to the family could have known this.

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
Mike Brooks is here too and has fresh reporting on dumpster fire and a fire involving Megan's car in Sept. 5:30 est @HLNTV @VinniePolitan
3 minutes ago via web

WTS

If are so drunk that you can not remember what happened or what you did or didn't do, then you are not present for your children. You may as well have been away and them home alone. Being black out drunk while the only parent present for 3 small children (one a sick baby) is beyond irresponsible.

IMO it is neglect.

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
Mike Brooks is here too and has fresh reporting on dumpster fire and a fire involving Megan's car in Sept. 5:30 est @HLNTV @VinniePolitan
3 minutes ago via web

WTS

MW -car & fire-HMM-That is new info

How do I even know Debbie really exists? I mean I know I see footage of her on my computer and television set, but how can I really know the cameras or even my computer exists or anything in the external world outside of my own mind? Only my own consciousness exists. And no one can prove it otherwise.

We're gonna have to put on our berets and ponder that at a sidewalk cafe in Paris. ;)

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
3 minutes ago via web

WTS

Wow!!! Can't wait to heard this story!

I hope its ok I post this here, but something happened to me today that kinda made me think of this case. While I was picking up my daughter from school my neighbor came up and we started chatting, she mentioned she knew my husband was working alot because she noticed his car was gone late at night when she walks her dog and she sees him in the morning leaving. I know she would never do anything wrong she is a sweetheart but it reminded me people in neighborhoods might notice if a car is missing that is suppose to be there. Maybe someone did notice that husband's not home, mom outside drinking and thought about stealing something. What if it were a drug addict who thought they could "get something" for the baby? Not saying it is what happened I have no clue but just throwing it out there that maybe someone did notice Jeremy was working late then decided that it was a good opportunity to get something......

I'm interested in the information that the phone call was made to MW's phone at 11:57, not 8:30.

According to MW, she had her phone back in her possession at that time.

Why, after talking to LE 7 times, did MW not know what time the phone call came in?

BBM-I agree with this wholeheartedly. At least she was home. The only time I would be in disagreement with this is if the parent left the children home unattended. And even then, they wouldn't be as guilty as the kidnapper.

JMO

BBM At least she was home? She was admittedly blackout drunk and does not remember even checking on her sick infant. I am not giving her credit because her passed out body was in residence. She was responsible for the care and protection of three minor children, she failed.

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
3 minutes ago via web

WTS

Baby missing
Dumpster fires
Car break ins
Car fires now?
Random kitten finds new home
Meth houses
Stolen dogs

What the heck is going on over there???

Status
Not open for further replies.