MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if that is the case, then I certainly believe an IDI theory would make a lot more sense than DB doing it. A kidnapper just needs to pop in and pop out. We've seen it often (Jessica Lunsford, Elizabeth Smart, just to name a couple off the top of my head.) DB would have had to kick several people into high gear in order to pull something like that off at a moments notice, i.e. get someone to come get the baby and walk around for 4 hours all over KC!!!

I also think that the kidnapper would be someone known to the family and knew that DB was drinking, out of it, what have you.

Not only that, but DB would of had to wait until everyone was gone from outside and make sure no one saw her as she left the house.

JMO-I believe there is no Kidnapper.I do not believe DB at all -I think she is hiding something..

BBM-I agree with this wholeheartedly. At least she was home. The only time I would be in disagreement with this is if the parent left the children home unattended. And even then, they wouldn't be as guilty as the kidnapper.

JMO

IMO if you are blacked out, you are NOT present for your children. The mother's body being in the house is not enough.

The only thing I'm sure of at this point is that we're either being fed misinformation or disinformation.

I'm still convinced DB has something to do with Lisa going missing.

Let's talk a little bit about a DDI theory for moment. This is what you are thinking could have happened and fit in with the timeline:

DB has her neighbor and daughter over at her house with the children unsupervised inside the house for several hours. Any of those kids at any time could have checked in on Lisa, as could the neighbor. I usually keep my wine in the fridge, so I would imagine there would have been some in and out going on at least to the kitchen, which is apparently in the front of the house.

DB and neighbor shoot the breeze for hours on end, so if you think DB did something to her child during that time, then she would have had to have kept her cool for all that time chatting idly and drinking while her dead daughter is inside the home. (Keep in mind that she thought JI would be home by 10:30.)

I am guessing that the children would have fallen asleep watching the movie by that point and I would also be willing to bet that SB carried her asleep/half asleep daughter home and placed her in bed and returned outside to chat with the new neighbor till 11:30. They didn't hear anything going on during that time on a late quiet evening, so for DB to have done something to Lisa during that time, she would have had to have done so very quietly, without waking the children or anyone hearing outside. (I can't imagine some screaming wouldn't have taken place if a dead infant was found during that time frame.)

So then, after being in the home for about one hour, DB decides to do something to the baby or perhaps finds her dead. She jumps into hyperdrive and decides to cover it up. She immediately calls MW's phone. OK. Why? Who? Must be someone really close to jump up at Midnight to rush over to her house to immediately dispose of the dead infant and be seen just a minutes later. I cannot imagine who I could call on such short notice to do something like that for me. I mean, I can't even get the closest of relatives to help me move a couch! She has no money, so she certainly isn't paying anyone off.

DB goes to bed and waits for JI to arrive home to a home with no baby.

OR

Someone waited outside for all to be quiet. Tries slipping into the window unsuccessfully and then tries the door-voila-unlocked! Goes in house, finds baby Lisa, kidnaps her and makes a phone call from one of the stolen phones either to meet up, or an oh boy, what should I do.

Welcome aboard, shrek! For all we know, those people in the alleged sightings have come forward to LE but not to media, and LE has not released that info other than to say the sightings haven't produced any leads. That's the frustrating thing for us - we just have no way to know what is going on behind the scenes.
Just like the media just found out about the other neighbor yesterday, but LE has known about him all along. Trust me, there is plenty around here that LE knows, but the media doesn't. A lot have been told to not talk to the media.

Is there an official source (LE) that confirms that the phones couldn't dial out? Or is there only what we've heard from DB regarding that.

Because IMO at this point, I think all possible (not official) POI have little credibility.

Except maybe the stray (invisible?) kitten.

:twocents:

I appreciate these points... However, a criminal is a criminal. If they are experienced they can be in and out of places pretty quick, they can also be very stealthy. I'm still very on the fence about all this, in fact if the 11:57 time is correct... I got a real boost back up there. :twocents:

But this kidnapper, came in, turned on all the lights, took 3 cell phones, took Lisa and unlocked the front door.

How do I even know Debbie really exists? I mean I know I see footage of her on my computer and television set, but how can I really know the cameras or even my computer exists or anything in the external world outside of my own mind? Only my own consciousness exists. And no one can prove it otherwise.

IMO if you are blacked out, you are NOT present for your children. The mother's body being in the house is not enough.

I know this is your opinion, but I have to disagree. While DB did concede that it was "possible" that she blacked out, she never said she did. She did concede she couldn't remember.

That said, then I still disagree. I am not saying she is mother of the year for being drunk while watching her children, but it doesn't make her a kidnapper or a murderer, or even responsible for someone taking the child. Please don't think I am excusing her actions, but I am making a distinction.

JMO

Let's talk a little bit about a DDI theory for moment. This is what you are thinking could have happened and fit in with the timeline:

DB has her neighbor and daughter over at her house with the children unsupervised inside the house for several hours. Any of those kids at any time could have checked in on Lisa, as could the neighbor. I usually keep my wine in the fridge, so I would imagine there would have been some in and out going on at least to the kitchen, which is apparently in the front of the house.

DB and neighbor shoot the breeze for hours on end, so if you think DB did something to her child during that time, then she would have had to have kept her cool for all that time chatting idly and drinking while her dead daughter is inside the home. (Keep in mind that she thought JI would be home by 10:30.)

I am guessing that the children would have fallen asleep watching the movie by that point and I would also be willing to bet that SB carried her asleep/half asleep daughter home and placed her in bed and returned outside to chat with the new neighbor till 11:30. They didn't hear anything going on during that time on a late quiet evening, so for DB to have done something to Lisa during that time, she would have had to have done so very quietly, without waking the children or anyone hearing outside. (I can't imagine some screaming wouldn't have taken place if a dead infant was found during that time frame.)

So then, after being in the home for about one hour, DB decides to do something to the baby or perhaps finds her dead. She jumps into hyperdrive and decides to cover it up. She immediately calls MW's phone. OK. Why? Who? Must be someone really close to jump up at Midnight to rush over to her house to immediately dispose of the dead infant and be seen just a minutes later. I cannot imagine who I could call on such short notice to do something like that for me. I mean, I can't even get the closest of relatives to help me move a couch! She has no money, so she certainly isn't paying anyone off.

DB goes to bed and waits for JI to arrive home to a home with no baby.

OR

Someone waited outside for all to be quiet. Tries slipping into the window unsuccessfully and then tries the door-voila-unlocked! Goes in house, finds baby Lisa, kidnaps her and makes a phone call from one of the stolen phones either to meet up, or an oh boy, what should I do.

That is not what I believe happened-respectfully--I do not believe there was an intruder

I know this is your opinion, but I have to disagree. While DB did concede that it was "possible" that she blacked out, she never said she did. She did concede she couldn't remember.

That said, then I still disagree. I am not saying she is mother of the year for being drunk while watching her children, but it doesn't make her a kidnapper or a murderer, or even responsible for someone taking the child. Please don't think I am excusing her actions, but I am making a distinction.

JMO

If are so drunk that you can not remember what happened or what you did or didn't do, then you are not present for your children. You may as well have been away and them home alone. Being black out drunk while the only parent present for 3 small children (one a sick baby) is beyond irresponsible.

And didnt that neighbor Shane come back over at 10:30 and sit with the wine drinking neighbor on her stoop. Does anyone know what time they left or went inside?

How many people sat on the stoop that night?

Hope this question isn't redundant.

I haven't been posting much these past couple of weeks but I have been keeping up on my reading and I still give credence to these eyewitnesses who claim they saw a person or persons walking in the neighborhood with a baby. Could have DB called someone at Megan's house to come and help get rid of Baby Lisa's body? It was too chilly that night for someone to have a baby outside walking around less than half dressed, but it wouldn't matter if the child was already gone because she wouldn't know the difference. The thought of this child being deceased sickens me, but is it possible that the child may have been passed from one person to the next to throw the cops off the trail? Did any of the eye witnesses hear the child cry or see the child move that was being carried around the neighborhood? I would venture to guess that there was more than one person involved in removing this child from the home. More than likely DB went into the house at 10:30pm and found the child had passes in her sleep and DB paniced and the rest is history.

JMO
I don't think it makes her a murderer or a kidnapper. It makes her absent from the children who need her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru