Found Deceased MT - Amy Harding-Permann, 34, Great Falls, 26 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They would be dumb not to.

With her being a nurse, they need to look into any and every person she had contact with.

Boyfriend, ex boyfriends, friends, weird patients that may have been fixated on her, co workers etc.
True but, a little more far fetched— IMHO. I mean, supposedly she disappeared without a trace in 10 minutes. Someone else in her past or someone age associates with would have had to randomly appear outside toward the river and abduct her in 10 minutes. Seems highly unlikely MOO. I think the only thing in the table is voluntarily missing, suicide, accidental death after leaving, or death at the hands of the one who reported her missing.

As much as I hate to see it, the Sheriff is now being smart about keeping things close to the vest. He needs to be very careful about what he says and how he says it. When he said the searchers found a lot of evidence, all I could of there must have been signs of her near the river or others. Best he just keep quiet about that. He's probably received some blowback and it appears he's a fast learner.

As much as I hate to see it, the Sheriff is now being smart about keeping things close to the vest. He needs to be very careful about what he says and how he says it. When he said the searchers found a lot of evidence, all I could of there must have been signs of her near the river or others. Best he just keep quiet about that. He's probably received some blowback and it appears he's a fast learner.

It’s confusing though. The vague things he is saying are causing speculation (for me at least) that they’re leaning towards a criminal investigation. If they found signs of her near the river, this could indicate an accident or self harm and he could simply say they’re adding more resources to search the river. Maybe it’s just his communication style... MOO

It’s confusing though. The vague things he is saying are causing speculation (for me at least) that they’re leaning towards a criminal investigation. If they found signs of her near the river, this could indicate an accident or self harm and he could simply say they’re adding more resources to search the river. Maybe it’s just his communication style... MOO

I agree that the things he is saying are causing speculation of the case taking a turn towards a criminal investigation.
I assumed that was intentional.
Maybe not?

I just cannot see Amy throwing herself in the river to kill herself. That would be a horrible way to go, and her being a nurse would give her the knowledge to do it in other less painless ways. And why would someone walk onto the river purposely?

By now she would have contacted her children to let them know she is okay, not be hiding out.

So I think both suicide and hiding are ruled out, esp since she had no car or phone. In my opinion.

I am local and when I lived there people would park down by the river to get high. But I am not sure what part of the river this happened at, and if there are any places for parking there. (I live 100 miles away now)

Can someone local help me understand more about the state of the river? Is it feasible that she fell in but is stuck under some ice? Etc..

I'm watching an episode of MURDER COMES TO TOWN about the murder of Kira Trevino which I also followed on WS. She was dumped into the Mississippi river that was partially cover by ice. She was under the ice I believe for awhile. Probably depends on currents & underwater obstructions.

I don't believe the sheriff said their leaning toward a criminal investigation. He said all missing person cases are treated as criminal investigations.

I don't believe the sheriff said their leaning toward a criminal investigation. He said all missing person cases are treated as criminal investigations.

You’re right but I didn’t mean he literally said that. I meant that’s the impression he’s giving off, to me at least and is causing me to speculate that it’s heading that way. It’s a different communication style that what I’ve seen in other cases. It could just be his style.

I’m confused by LE saying they found significant amounts of “data.” I would never call physical evidence found during a search data. I would call that evidence. I would call electronic evidence like pings or websites accessed or chats or GPS info “data.”

I wonder if there’s a lot more going on then we understand.

I think if they thought she was in the river, they wouldn’t have called off the search yesterday at 1.

MOO

ETA: at first I thought their home was pretty isolated but now seeing neighbors not too far away. Maybe she was scared to go home and knocked on the wrong door?

Right now, I am going with true.

Why would he risk his entire career that he worked so hard for just to go to prison?????

You can say that about anyone who commits murder. Why risk it? Most people take more obvious options....walking away, breaking up/asking for a divorce, calling the police. Websleuths exists because there are bad people in the world who risk everything to kidnap/injure/murder someone else, thinking they are smart enough to get away with it. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back