Found Deceased MT - Amy Harding-Permann, 34, Great Falls, 26 Jan 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love your description! Actually, the house in the picture is four doors down. The search is going on in the main channel, and the train the the background is across Flood road from the front property line of the houses. Everything IS bigger in Montana, though. IMO
Here is a Google Earth overhead view to help- locate things:

Things look so different from ground level than they do from overhead...

I agree with whoever said it looks like they're doing a grid search of the water. Probably sonar and dragging.

Still nothing new? I know it's not popular, but I feel Amy took her own life after she stormed out of the house. I feel the relationship was the cause for her distress. What ever he did or said, caused her to go over the edge :(

Still nothing new? I know it's not popular, but I feel Amy took her own life after she stormed out of the house. I feel the relationship was the cause for her distress. What ever he did or said, caused her to go over the edge :(
I am there as well, though I really would like to know if there was anyone in the house that corroborates the story.

I kind of think you're guessing here. I don't think there is enough information yet to know what happened. I'm troubled enough by what has been reported to keep an open mind, and wait for more information to come out.

There are two rules of nature that may be in play here:

(1) Walking along a big, cold icy river at night is ALWAYS a terrible idea.

(2) The timetable for when the water gives up it's victim will be determined by the river.

JMO

I would add (3) Bodies are hard to find and it's pretty common for them to be found in places that have already been searched. For instance, Selina Not Afraid.

There are two rules of nature that may be in play here:

(1) Walking along a big, cold icy river at night is ALWAYS a terrible idea.

(2) The timetable for when the water gives up it's victim will be determined by the river.

JMO

I'm not convinced there ever was a walk near the river.

I'm just waiting to hear more info before I can surmise what happened.

FEB 8, 2020
Cascade County Sheriff/Coroner's Office

Undaunted by high winds and cold temperatures; CCSO Detectives and Search and Rescue continue to search for Amy Harding.

86185609_2734699250091125_8845220906839048192_o.jpg
84623316_2734699386757778_6542473164591464448_o.jpg
84849594_2734699560091094_7603224301658963968_o.jpg
84833387_2734699683424415_2539349360211132416_o.jpg

Amy owns the house which is about 8.5 miles away from the Flood RD address where she last was. Does anyone know whether she rented that house out to other people and lived at the Flood RD home or actually lived there?

Here is the property tax record from Cascade County (I have included a screenshot of the information there)
Tyler Technologies - iTax

Here is a map showing the two locations and the directions between them.
Google Maps

The county assessor website shows Amy owning 213 39TH AVE NE, GREAT FALLS, MT as of 9/30/2019. It was a new to her property. It's value in 2019 was $306,600. Not sure if she was renting it as an investment property or living there with her two sons.

Search by name Amy Permann.
Property Record Card | Property Assessment Division

213 39th Ave Ne, Great Falls, MT 59404 - realtor.com®

I would think it would take a strong will to intentionally drown oneself. This is definitely a possibility, but I feel that it's a somewhat small one. Just playing the odds, I would suspect the significant other a lot more.

Too bad we're not getting any information. I wonder when the last time someone saw or talked to her was. I wonder how cooperative a certain someone is being.

I hope she comes home safe.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member