Found Deceased MT - Amy Harding-Permann, 34, Great Falls, 26 Jan 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FEB 6, 2020
Sheriff's office probes Missouri River as search for Harding-Permann continues
The search is continuing for 34-year-old Amy Harding-Permann, but she has not yet been found, according to Cascade County Sheriff Jesse Slaughter.

[...]

A thawing Missouri River allowed the Cascade County Sheriff’s Office to conduct boat searches Thursday ahead of an anticipated cold snap this weekend.

The boat searches don’t necessarily mean CCSO has given up on finding Harding-Permann alive, but searching from the river allows deputies a different point of view and access than searching from the shore.

[...]

This is exactly what I was trying to get at! Why call 911?

I didn't see anybody mention the possibility that she stormed out threatening to harm herself. (And if that was her intention, she probably wouldn't bother with her phone etc.)

I'm at exactly 50/50 whether I think his story is true. Is this "on the fence"? :D

Cascade County Sheriff/Coroner's Office
Undaunted by high winds and cold temperatures; CCSO Detectives and Search and Rescue continue to search for Amy Harding.
———

I’m uploading one of the pics to show I believe they are searching behind the house.

——-
There is a very concerning comment under this post that has not been reported in MSM.
———

Attachments

• D9BDCD95-7F5A-4E9B-9212-B47BAA2FF2EA.jpeg
    D9BDCD95-7F5A-4E9B-9212-B47BAA2FF2EA.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 139
Undaunted by high winds and cold temperatures; CCSO Detectives and Search and Rescue continue to search for Amy Harding.
———

I’m uploading one of the pics to show I believe they are searching behind the house.

——-
There is a very concerning comment under this post that has not been reported in MSM.
———
t3603.gif
If that's rumor, hopefully the Sheriff will quash it as he did the rumor that she was found. MOO

Last edited:
———

——-
———

Note what appears to be a train going by in the background--just to give you the scale of the vastness of the region.

Now I'm homesick.

Hypothetically she could have been hit by a train then? If this is somewhat close to her house.

I suppose. I hadn't really thought about it. Is that their house in the photo? I'm guessing the tracks are maybe half a mile behind it, so not real close.

You can see and hear a train coming forever out there, so if she did get hit, it would have to be, well, her choice I guess is the kindest way I can think of to put it. (You know the old folk song "If you miss the train I'm on/you will know that I am gone/you can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles..."? Truth.)

I guess I’m not on the fence at all. IMO something fishy happened here. A woman missing in the freezing cold and leaves her phone, etc. That itself doesn’t make sense. She is accused of assault and misses the police by 10 minutes. The police show up (within 10 mins!) and I’d think would walk around out back since there is a woman accused of assault on the loose and nothing?

It just doesn’t make sense to me, the whole thing. There could have been a freak accident but with all the searchers? Just so so strange and doesn’t sit right with me.

Day 12.

Amy owns the house which is about 8.5 miles away from the Flood RD address where she last was. Does anyone know whether she rented that house out to other people and lived at the Flood RD home or actually lived there?

Here is the property tax record from Cascade County (I have included a screenshot of the information there)
Tyler Technologies - iTax

Here is a map showing the two locations and the directions between them.
Google Maps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-09_00-37-36.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-09_00-37-36.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 35
Amy owns the house which is about 8.5 miles away from the Flood RD address where she last was. Does anyone know whether she rented that house out to other people and lived at the Flood RD home or actually lived there?

Here is the property tax record from Cascade County (I have included a screenshot of the information there)
Tyler Technologies - iTax

Here is a map showing the two locations and the directions between them.
Google Maps

It's rented. IMO

———

——-
———

Click on the "very concerning comment under this post" and you will see that comment was made October 20, 2017 by a woman who lived in Simms, not Great Falls. Click back to the main page and the comment will disappear.

If you want a story from the post, though, just look closely at the tow line extending from the back of the the search boat in all pictures. My guess is they were using their underwater sonar in a grid search. JMO

Click on the "very concerning comment under this post" and you will see that comment was made October 20, 2017 by a woman who lived in Simms, not Great Falls. Click back to the main page and the comment will disappear.

If you want a story from the post, though, just look closely at the tow line extending from the back of the the search boat in all pictures. My guess is they were using their underwater sonar in a grid search. JMO
I’m not sure what you’re seeing but that’s not at all what I am as far as the post goes. And, the comment is still under the post of the search on the sheriff/coroner page that I linked.

I might be misunderstanding, but the post I can see is from a female in Great Falls, and was made around 3 hours ago. It is visible on the link given here, but also if clicking on the story via the main page.

I suppose. I hadn't really thought about it. Is that their house in the photo? I'm guessing the tracks are maybe half a mile behind it, so not real close.

You can see and hear a train coming forever out there, so if she did get hit, it would have to be, well, her choice I guess is the kindest way I can think of to put it. (You know the old folk song "If you miss the train I'm on/you will know that I am gone/you can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles..."? Truth.)

I love your description! Actually, the house in the picture is four doors down. The search is going on in the main channel, and the train the the background is across Flood road from the front property line of the houses. Everything IS bigger in Montana, though. IMO
Here is a Google Earth overhead view to help- locate things:

Attachments

• Feb 8 Search Area.jpg
    Feb 8 Search Area.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 51

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads